Crushed cars

Windstorm in my town today, tree fell and crushed my parents truck and their car. Figured someone might get some amusement out of the pictures.
Any ideas on what to do with the remains?
Dodge power wagon and a 1979 Volvo 242 with quadround headlights and the rare GT dash.
Keep in mind the power wagon was lifted quite a bit.

Volvo is the blue blur in the upper right. Going to go chainsaw this shit tomorrow, that's the only road in and out of the place.

You (people) didn't have insurance?

Apparently their insurance won't cover it, so I'm filling my meme machine with gas tanks and chainsaws to make the trip there tomorrow and break them out. There are trees everywhere across the road.

How's the frame on that pickup?

They might have lucked out. Just tear box off the frame and buy a new one at the pick-and-pull. Or convert to a flatbed.

This, and if it's fucked pull the drivetrain and swap it into something silly.

You serious bro? That shit is fucked.
That's like a 10 ton tree.

You can cut the frame at the cab and weld in a new one with support brackets. Happens all the time when people convert long beds into short.

>That shit is fucked.

You won't know until you get the tree off it and look at the frame and running gear.

Fire up the chainsaw and get to work.

Why would you convert a long bed to a short?

So, a power wagon gets into a fight with a tree.

AND THE POWER WAGON WINS!
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Better resale, sportier look, etc. Longbeds outsold shorts so it's a way to avoid the markup.

Cut the ends just past the bed and drove it around like this for shits and giggles, tree is chained and roped down to the bed.
As soon as I cut the ends, the rear end raised up out of the dirt. No broken leaf springs, axle, anything. Tires didn't even fucking pop.
The look on my dad's face when I jumped in and drove it away and down the road like that was priceless. I wonder how much this fucker weighs?

POWER WAGON STRONK

my goodness.

>incorrectly placed doubt

i hope you're happy user. that's some good shit right there

What kind/size chainsaw are using to cut a tree that size? Shit is ginormous in width.

Similar thing happened to my mum's truck. It was a little branch though and only broke the window on her 2000 Explorer and various plastic trim pieces.

4 tons? Not really familiar with trees and weight, but that thing is massive.

You should make a dinner table out of it. :)

Dolmar 7900, pic isn't mine but looks identical to what I used.
Telling my brother we should turn some of that tree into a flat bed for the truck. The power wagon should consume all that attempts to hurt it.