Stupid fucks brought his stock of their own free will

>stupid fucks brought his stock of their own free will
>actually fell for the pump and dump
Belfort did literally nothing wrong. People get what they pay for, and he still went to jail. What the fuck.

what kind of moron knows the rules and breaks them anyways?

he deserves prison for stupidity if nothing else. Maybe you'll meet him there one day. Don't break the law, you stupid fucking nigger.

Shouldn't you be making license plates instead of shitpostimg

>I never risk anything!
>people should play by the rules, that'll make you successful!
Thanks for your input, jamal.

You break the law you go to jail.

The only nigger here is you.

>not realising it's only illegal if they catch you

Why are you defending this?

You're either him or his bottom bitch.

No reason you should care

Go roleplay on /qst/ and quit shitting up this board.

>it's only illegal if they catch you
then the stupid fuck shouldn't have got caught.

don't worry, they'll catch you too.

I don't remember much of the movie. What did he do that was illegal other than laundering his money?

pump and dump.
Veeky Forums's favorite hobby, it'll put you in prison.

Off-topic but just want to say his Straight Line Persuasion method is tremendous for sales. He's legit on that.

Why is that illegal?

He had a fiduciary duty to his clients. Instead he scammed them out of their money.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? Are you le edgy sociopath? Fuck off retard.

probably because it harms hundreds of thousands of people and helps one.

so the hundreds of thousands got together and passed a law tossing the one into a federal rape box.

Can you tell the things you found helpful in it? I've seen it too but thought it was a waste of time. He's a known scam artist and then the fact that he says "if you follow the straight line you'll just become filthy rich in no time" multiple times throughout the videos only helps confirm that. Then there's one of his interviews on YouTube where he says that he's returning the money to the people he scammed and acting all the high and mighty when the truth is that he's actually required by law to do it, also he's fled to Australia to avoid doing just that.

your just mad cuz your not smart enough to scam literal retards out of their money
you deserve to lose money in the free market if you fall for pump and dumps

He laundered over 20 million dollars. He invested his own money in stocks his employees were selling. He insider traded.

He did a lot wrong.

As far as what I found helpful, everything. It just told me what to do.

Maybe it's because I used it just as I was starting out? I got my real estate license, was desperate for some guidance because the classes don't tell you shit about sales (that's 99% of the job).

I think without it I would've been utterly clueless. I started off great and I'm 10 months in still doing well.

Can you recommend a better product? I'm always looking for ways to improve my pitch.

Have you ever heard of a fiduciary responsibility? That's why he went to jail. You fuck

To deliberately deceive or con someone is immoral, and should be a crime and it is

>somebody committed straight-up criminal fraud
>oh well the victim should've known better
If people like him are allowed to distort securities values and escape punishment and restitution, no one will invest, you fucking monkey negroid imbecile.

>i'll just let some fucking kike suck all the liquidity out of the market
>i'm a fucking mountain dew edgemeister man
Honestly, subhumans like you should have their heads bashed in.