RIP

RIP Nicky Hayden

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/69d41n/head_on_view_of_abbots_high_speed_motorcycle_crash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ride motorcycle
>die

Nothing to see here

Press F to pay respects

fpbp

he was riding a bicycle.
which of you Veeky Forumstist did it?

Ah, well shit. I grew up watching him race. He was even world champion one year. And on a fucking bicycle of all things. Not a good way to go for a champion.

>face of a killer

Yeah he was riding a bicycle and some retard neglegent asshole ran him over when they were probably texting. KYS!

He was actually going pretty fast, ignored a stop sign and was using earphones. Looks like his own fault.

>Veeky Forumstist

kek

Does this mean my Nicky Hayden Special Edition RC51 is worth even more now?

>According to Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport a security camera recorded the crash, displaying Hayden apparently not halting at a stop sign and possibly distracted by his iPod.

Sad but he was at fault, I respect him as a pilot and a motorcyclist but fuck cyclists seriously

>nyehehehehehe
>another /n/igger bites the dust

Where is the body here

CYCLISTS BTFO

How will they ever recover? Oh wait, they literally don't.

we all ride the bus here newfag

There were two crashes here, the first was a Russian priest who crashed head on with some old Daewoo, killing the driver of the car as well, you can see the priest's leg in the background.

Second crash which is shown in the pic was the priest's brother (racing the priest) who slipped on his bro's blood and crashed into the CR-V, only the biker died here thanks to Honda's amazing safety records.

Not making this shit up kek
reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/69d41n/head_on_view_of_abbots_high_speed_motorcycle_crash/

I didn't know you could get so easily dismembered, you can clearly see his head flying really high up

This kind of footage reminds me everyday that driving is kind of a war of its own, a single mistake and poof, you're gone

I wonder if he was still conscious while his head was flying away, might be actually

No, a violent blow that completely almost completely disintegrates your spinal cord is pretty much cut to black.

They led experiments in France when we were still using the guillotine

Turned out they were still conscious about 10 seconds after the beheading most of the time

yet another point in favour for autonomous cars

your driving days are over Veeky Forums

Started a thread about this in /n/

Let's get 'em boys

concussive dismemberment=/=guillotine beheading.

The shock alone immediately resonates up into the skull and hemmorages violently. Think like cracking a whip, except the point of maximum inflexion is your neck. I would imagine the shock alone from g's would knock you out without losing your head.

>Peugeot
Predictable.

>not halting at a stop sign

Idaho stops when?

KYS right now.
such an edgelord.