Are you a sunroof or moonroof guy?

Are you a sunroof or moonroof guy?

Plain roof fucking stop cutting up my roof to put glass in it you pieces of fucking shit

Calm down user wtf is your problem kek!!

literally no difference.

I've only ever owned regular roof vehicles and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

>bird shits on your roof
>you now can't use your moonroof until you wash it off or else stare at a splattered bird turd whilst trying to look at the stares

Seemed romantic but i hate those flying cunts so i wouldn't even bother. same reason i don't like convertibles.

T-tops.

Moonroof but I'm worried it's a ticking time bomb from reports online about 5k repair if something breaks.

What car?

What's the difference?

mk6 sportwagen/golf estate

i never seek out either and if i end up with a car that has one, i ignore it

T-tops

depends on the type of sun/moon roof.

those cheap pop top installed roofs: hell no because always installed by ametuer mechanics and fuck the job up and never really seal properly so always have a shitload of silicone around them...

fabric sunroof: depends on the car on a vw bettle looks awesome with a cali style roll back roof, but on a camaro not so much.

my only real bug bear with moon roof is if your car doesnt live in a garage it wil warp your interior premiturely

t tops are cool but seals wear out and tight arse owners instead replacing them and fixing the rust just put more silicone and never open them again.

I think a moonroof is fixed/unretractable and tinted.

Twingoroof guy

Sunroof has to open to let light in since it's justa metal panel.
Moonroof is glass so light can come in without having to be opened.

>VW sunroof
You are fucked, my mang. They're notorious for leaking. Save up now, thank me later.

Both. With a retractable sun shade.

hell yeah I am. Got one on my 01 lude and i didnt appreciate sunroofs until i got this car. went from rwd and high hp to fwd and lower hp though but I'm okay with it

Why not both? More function. More fun. More weight. More money when it someday breaks.

Well, if I gave a shit about weight in this car, I wouldn't be driving an Explorer.

They're definitely comfy, but you may as well go all the way and get a soft top
>dat max comfy when the raindrops hit the parked car and make pitter patter noises on the soft top overhead

>what kinda roof you want
>just give me the worst chassis stiffness, wind noise, noise insulation, heat insulation, leakiness and highest material maintenance you can
>i got you bro, one soft top coming up

>implying it isn't worth it on those beautiful sunny days when you put the top down and feel the breeze across your face as the normies drive by under their sweaty cuckshades

Have you ever driven a convertible before? While all of what you said is definitely true, being able to drop the roof completely and easily, whenever you want to, is pretty fucking awesome. It's a totally different driving experience with a fully open top car.

In my experience, driving a car with a fixed roof, even if it has a sunroof, leads you to feel isolated at least a little bit from the outside world. Removing the roof changes that completely. It's a totally different sensation to drive, and I miss it greatly.

Targa does almost the same thing with nearly none of the downsides since the roof stashes somewhere in the car and you don't have eyes in the back of your head.

Yeah, I wouldn't buy a drop top supercar because it would fuck with muh autismo track times, but a 124 Abarth is just a joy to drive with the top down. It never will be a proper fast car and you don't care because you can put the top down.

There is literally no joy in dropping the top

Fucking idiots.
I live in a place where always sunny, I avoid convertibles like the plague. They're shit cars.

Did you catch Mazda engineers fuggin your mom or something? I got the shit burned out of the left side of my face recently from too much convertible driving but I still wouldn't give up the opportunity to lower the top for anything. Maybe if you live in a garbage city where all you get is noxious air in the cabin and views of towering slum blocks the appeal is lost

solid roof. why would I pay extra for someone to install leaks in my car?

i have had two cars with sunroofs. they always break and leak the minute repair parts stop being stocked by dealerships.

Underrated post

Neither

Dear god is that shit a bad idea. I thank my papa every time I see either of what you just said or a convertible for warning me to hell and back about how stupid it is

I'm a neither kind of guy.

Fpbp

Hard top convertible or solid roof.

Well I don't know the difference between a sunroof and a moonroof as they're pretty much the same exact thing but yes I would prefer a sunroof (or moonroof) in my car as well I just like it. Personal preference.