HAPPENING THREAD: FCA IS DONE

bbc.com/news/business-40021903

US accuses Fiat Chrysler of using 'defeat devices'
>The US government is suing car firm Fiat Chrysler, alleging the firm sold vehicles with "defeat devices" that helped them pass emissions tests.

Where were you when Chrysler fucking died?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RH4V-Hkcv8
epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-01/documents/fca-caa-nov-2017-01-12.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't own anything they make and never have. Wouldn't bother me if they gone.

Chrysler has been making the shittiest cars around for the last decade... I'm surprised they've lasted this long desu

Thank the basketball americans who keep buying their fucking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RH4V-Hkcv8

They're not the first brand to do that, either.

TOP LEL
what made them think that they could get away with it when other companies got caught and heavily fined FCA is finished

The red shirted negro is still running to this day, he has been recently spotted in Congo, nobody knows where he is going but atleast he is back in his natural habitat.

Godspeed you wonderful primate.

Not to mention the shitty publicity. I can only fucking imagine how much Volkswagen sales dropped after their suit

this is facebook-tier shit

They didnt drop at all actually

The black people around here only drive dodge/ Chrysler exclusively. Caravans , stratus , Magnums , 200, 300 , and chargers is all I've ever seen black people drive

Didn't this all come out in the days leading up to the election? This isn't new information

I hope I can still get parts for my abarth. Also I think we're hitting a wall here, the regs are outpacing technology, I mean how can you expect to meet these standards when you have to strap 1000s of pounds of safety crap on?

Requesting FCA edit

>fiat
>chrysler
cant think of two worse companies, what did people expect?

Sales actually rose

>what is peugeot
>what is citroen
>what is beta romeo

Lmaoing at our local FCA autists
I hope this kills off some of the trash FCA brands

>no north american presence
>no north american presence
>literally the same company as chrysler

epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-01/documents/fca-caa-nov-2017-01-12.pdf
>more diesel cheating
seriously what the fuck was FCA thinking after Volkswagen got caught

lmfao mjet must be so asshurt now.

fuck this makes me so happy

They love impalas for some reason

desu that gen Punto looks pretty good when not lifted. The interior is horrible however, as is most of the other stuff when it comes to the Punto, I imagine.

>Portugal has a total of 1 medal(s)

Fucking kek.

Who would ever buy a dodge Chrysler or any of those garbage shits

>For a start, the number of vehicles is much smaller. But there's also the question of what is, and what isn't, a 'defeat device'.

>Volkswagen admitted it couldn't make its cars clean enough to pass emissions tests AND enable them to perform well on the road. So it decided to cheat - and deliberately designed a software tool to do just that.

>FCA has been accused of fitting software to its cars which wasn't disclosed to regulators, and which made emissions control systems perform in a different way on the road to how they worked in the laboratory.

Yeah they'll pay a fine but this is nowhere near the scale of what VAG did. Plus FCA is still half American so Detroit doesn't want to completely destroy it.

itsnothing.jpg

nothing wrong with dodging emissions tests.

the dark green stratus is the ultimate nigger car

Passed with flying colors.

this

>Dodge is the only company trying to still make fast cars
>Veeky Forums shits on them

The Hellcat is unironically fucking amazing to drive

>what is Ford (Focus RS, Fiesta ST, GT)
>what is Honda (Civic Type R, NSX)
>what is Subaru (WRX STI, Forester XT)

>dodge "company"

All the "brands" under FCA are all equally shit because they're all owned by the same fuckers

This is what I don't get is some of these "companies" under one company even with GM they actively compete against one another

GM makes a truck
Chevy also makes a truck

Chrysler makes a mini-van
Dodge also makes a strangely similar mini-van

what the fuck is the point? This isn't like with Hondas vs acuras where an acura is a luxury honda. These are companies under the same brand making the same iterations of the same vehicles not notably better than either of them. Doesn't make fuck all sense

>None of those are fast or as performance oriented as the new dodges

Type R is the closest from a design perspective, and even that has been built as a comfy luxobarge of a civic.

They use the differing brand image to sell the same product in slightly aesthetically different pacakge.

But every one of them still functions as a car and not some track toy that will never see more than 500 miles a year

This.

Tbf so does the Hellcat but the tripfag is still retarded.

Because once upon a time those brands were similar to the honda vs acura where one was a slight better version or each brand had its own image. Some user can answer it better than that but thats really it.

Hellcats are everywhere. So popular Dodge has no production limits on them.