hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-28-hearthstone-is-killing-itself-superdata
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Rexxar

2nd for wild.

3rd for enjoy only opening shitty quests for classes you don't play during your packs

Third for new card is trash.

xth for Rumble and posting in the wrong general

More Warlock cards when

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-28-hearthstone-is-killing-itself-superdata

Hearthstone is killing itself - Superdata

"Blizzard Entertainment may have dealt itself a few bad hands lately in regards to its PC and mobile hit Hearthstone. Superdata today released its worldwide digital games market report for February, and the research firm concluded that "Hearthstone is killing itself."

According to Superdata, February saw Hearthstone revenues on iOS and Android at their lowest since those versions of the game launched, down significantly year-over-year and month-over-month. The desktop version of the game has also seen declining revenues, though not to the same extent as on mobile. "

Memes or whatever

I'd play all of them except for paladin tbqh

what's next for his career?

>Be a good goy and take me out

optimized you're image for you

Ragnaros combo druid

I need the drawing of hunter where he holds the bow and arrow the wrong way.

Why?

>The nerfs were tested by the 3-4 of them

That's not what he said at all.

The exact quote is "We can playtest every matchup in the game between the 3-4 of us but that won't tell us the exact rate..."

He was giving an example of a small sample size, i.e the 3-4 designers, and how it would never represent the meta as a whole

i dunno

Its obvious at this point your "friend" that works at blizzard is you, doing damage control online for whatever reason.

Who is on the chopping block? Why is team5 doing so much damage control that you feel inclined to post here?

No one cares Blizzshill. Go shill elsewhere.

I'm dumb.

He then goes on to say it would be a reasonable estimation of the meta. They must only do that with nerfs though, because my friend tells me playtesting stories all the time when certain cards are released

I just got one MSoG pack "from outside the game", does that mean the Winter Championship packs are in?

Yeah, he was giving an example to a clear question of what is your internal play testing saying.

Totally just an example of a small sample size.

Iksar go home. No one likes you, just your pretty face.

No, it is your daily reward, or whatever it is called for the next 8 days, for the new rotation

FASTER, SERVANTS

Nah, it specifies YotM if it's the daily reward

Also today's reward for is 100 dust

I have no idea why people subject themselves to Arena. Tavern Brawl can be fun, but Arena is a pure slog in the most RNG way possible. You fight complete retards with absolute amazing decks who are 3-2 like you, simply because they are so dumb, but their deck manages to edge it out for them.

I'd rather buy my packs directly with the 100 gold and only play ranked, where I at least have complete control in what deck I play, instead of being forced to play with garbage like an Ancient Shade.

I am EU and 3rd day started 10 minutes ago

See
Forgot to post trip but w/e

Literally how am I shilling. I'm trying to educate about how things are actually run at blizzard. I don't give a shit if you play their games. Actually, please uninstall and never come back to /hsg/ again.

I post here anyway and use the trip to clarify things that people are confused about

Fuck off pedoposter

Does T5 talk about rising or declining playerbase or revenue? What kind of talks have they had recently.

Why do they feel like increasing the cost will yield better results?

Hey Roberta. Tell Zeriyah to make her twitter public and do some work for a change.

100 GOLD
100 DUST
3 PACKS!!
1 GOLDEN RARE
NOT EVEN THE PAIR

THANK YOU BASED BRODE

Then you get nothing for the rest of the year.
HAHAHAHAHAH, have fun spending 40% more money on Hearthstone because Adventures are gone!

NO PROBLEM

Idk, my friend is a coder so he doesn't care about revenue or whatever he also has never heard of shitverse

She manages the official twitter but I'm pretty sure you're just memeing

it's 4 packs you troglodyte.

Are the devs happy about the state of the client?

>Idk, my friend is a coder so he doesn't care about revenue or whatever he also has never heard of shitverse
Riiiiiighto.

I can grind 50 gold in an hour with pirate warrior at rank 20. Feels efficient man.

>tfw someone with direct connection to zeriyah still posts here

What did she say in the office when the nudes leaked?

If you were Ben Brode how would you:

>Make the game fun for new and f2p players
>Still generate massive revenue from people that have too much money
>Increase or retain playerbase so the game has a future

Would lots of free packs (or free legendaries) but more paid cosmetics do the trick?

I've never asked but I assume, like all software, it is getting outdated and they're too far in to go back and redo everything

She probably thought it was funny but annoying that someone thought it was her
Also
>2015

Give out lots of gold (via login rewards) while printing more fun cards that are epic and legendary.

Ben Brode doesnt worry or care about those things, as long as he can drink his coffee and sit in his chair he is happy

How many wins, bros?

So how is this expansion looking so far? Will pirates and shamans still be cancer? Or is there another class that can take the cake?

I havent played in several months so all I have heard is word-of-mouth

>released in the first expansion
>still hasn't been surpassed

Why aren't there any Kel'Thuzads in Un'Goro?

They are trying to add a bunch of anti-aggro tools but who knows if it will help

They are saving it for the 3rd expansion this year.

Shaman is getting all the best cards.

Best lego. The memes were strong in shaman

fuck, now I miss Kel'thuzad

they should add him into the classic set, some kinds just need to be there

WHY DO THESE FUCKING MORONS KEEP KILLING MY NAT!?!?!

As long as I get Druid, I can basically win without my moron partner, but if they get Druid, god help us all. It's fucking Grove Tenders at turn 15 and aggro-suicide Nat every fucking game.

>aggro-suicide Nat every fucking game.
Wait. That's Rogue. Lol oh well. People are tarding it up this brawl for some reason.

I almost just won with a retard druid that banana'd his crashers but then he just didn't attack on the last turn and we lost

there are people with such low mmr they didnt win the brawl on the first try without even knowing about the second phase, lul

Lol, I've played a lot of games and witnessed a lot of tards, but why is it HS takes the funnel cake?

>people with such low mmr
brawl MMR persists between weeks? didn't realize

Juffo-Wup is inevitable.

Juffo-Wup is continual in this game. I am literally turgid at all times.

God the Pirate nerf was really helpful, don't you think so?

>VS is shit, go to Tempostorm for the best meta ladder deck info

What the fuck is this mysterious control shaman

>all the fun decks are tier 4 or tier 3 at best
does it make you think?

colonized.jpg

I WOULD LIKE MY 4 PACKS FROM THE BAHAMAS PLEASE. ITS BEEN 5 DAYS COME THE FUCK ON YOU GREEDY JEWS

what is the current pirate warrior deck list compared to the pre patch?

STB out
south sea captain in
That's it

I run literally the same wild list, including STB.

>have to play Wild if I want to enjoy Djinni of Zephyrs into Spikeridged Steed double buff memes

There are so many cards from League of Explorers that I'm going to miss when they rotate.

Tunnel trogg and Brann are great amirite?
LoE is garbage if we forget about it great release for a minute

Never said I would miss all of them.

I mean honestly it's mostly the less played cards from LoE that I'll miss.

The bullshit like Tunnel Trogg can fuck right off.

Tunnel trogg is kinda balanced and brann is a fun card

Mean streets ruined this expansion for me, and I think for everybody else. Reno, Brann and Finley used to be fun before all of this garbage.
Have your (you)

>"We nerfed it!"
>Goes up
Lel. But why did Druid's good cards have to die for Buttpirate Fagwarrior?

I hit rank ten for the first time. I know its not much but I usually get to rank 15 and settle in.

Feels nice, wasnt even that hard.

the direct follow-up to that reddit comment was, "wait, you only have 4 playtesters" to which the response was, "Yes."

>Reno
You're the cancer killing the game (other than its developers).

What dude
Reno decks were already inconsistent but once they got all this random card generation it's just rng shitfest.

Soon

ignore the blizzshill, he is posting to save his job
hearhstone is fucking finished

Between the dino revealed today and Warlock's bird dino, it looks like Zoo is going to be amazing this time around.

Good job user, get that extra 40 dust

I think he's taking about dedicated playtesters

>waah I can't brainlessly go face and always win
fuck off you cunt, slow meta is much better

I can't wait for good healing in ungoro and old Handlock comes back and fucks all you aggro shitters

Faggots playing pirate warrior in fucking casual
I hope you get aids
This bullshit makes me wanna uninstall this pile of shit
It's no longer fun to play this shit show

Why aren't we getting free stuff so the playerbase can enjoy the game while it lasts instead of prices and money required for a big collection rising then?

> "Domination Hunter or mage"
> Decide to rush wild rank with hunter
> It works
> Climb with an old huntard to rank 7 3 stars wild (nothing more than 3 mana, the old days)
> run flare in case of secret paladin or ice bloc
> Don't meet any Secret Pally anymore
> meet a PW every 2 games
> win/lose/win/lose/win/lose endless loop

I just want to reach this fucking rank 5
I just want to watch all these pirates burning and screaming to death. And I don't have leeroy/patches so I don't run any pirate in my shitty deck.

lmao somebody's salty

Fuck I'm really going to miss Unearthed Raptor. Playing jade n'zoth rogue this entire week before it moves to wild.

Because they know the game is failing, to give shit out would be an admission to that and not inspire confidence

Blizzard is doubling down, making the game more expensive to seem stronger and more enticing

They are trying to siphon as much money off the player base as they can before it crashes

You're fucking right I am
I'm pissed off
This game has become unfun

The meta is shit, but it's still better than mid shaman karazhan meta.

maybe you should just play some good decks instead of crying on a malaysian backpack collecting forum

Arena can suck a dick.

I'm so fucking done with these bullshit drafts.

Better off just spending all the gold on packs and whatever.

>Delusion: the post