/rsg/ Runescape General

Fashion edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=12/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,863,65894952
>Previous week Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=12/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,542,65890651
>Mining & Smithing Rework Design Documents
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,641,65878961
>Luck rework documents
docs.google.com/document/d/1T-IBMnYsPBFETiZq7cNem_SpUnNHE7RXvn4MHpN9enY/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armour
reddit.com/r/CrackTheClue/
reddit.com/r/runescape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i honestly deserve a gf

>tfw account locked
all I did was play the game at my coffee shop

Pick me

w46 the wild, bring your valuables. we got babes out here. honest.

Mfw people with hidden examines

I cannot fathom why anyone would do this
Do you really think people are going to laugh at your fletching level or something

Quick, guess what Monday's surprise update is!

shit

"hazelmeres ring was a prank"

We know the NXT update will come out on Monday but I really doubt that's the entire thing. Probably not a quest either since February's quest was labelled mystery *quest*
I have no idea to be honest, probably just a shitty easter event. What was March's mystery update even?

>click bonus that lets you check gem color inside chests
>3 red gems
>block two of them
>click red gem chest
>get yellow gem reward
WHAT THE FUCK?

they already said it's not a prank so if they do this they'll get a lot of backlash

Extreme Treasure Hunter and Runecoin deals!

Nothing.

If you block the reward it was gonna give you, it just replaces it. Talk about shifty advertising eh?

sounds like you don't know how TH works
all icing a gem does is guarantee that you'll get something else instead but that doesn't mean it'll be the same tier

As if that stopped them before

The first of a dozen clues to be released weekly leading us to understand what's required to get the ring.

hopefully it's nothing as vague as osrs crack the clue. that damn thing still hasn't been solved.

i can barely kill one, maybetwo kree at gwd1 before running out of food. is there any tactics that would make me able to stay longer with t70-75 gear

gitgud

Upgrade to T90+ weapons and T80+ armor, get 95 prayer

get soul split

soul split + anguish

nox bow + full arma armor

penance aura

maybe they don't want them to see their clan.

Links?

>Degrades to dust.
cunt.
>can't use 7 keys in my inventory as random drops. Until I blow 110 earn from questing alone
cunt.
Jagex did your wife leave you or something.

>Degrades to dust.
what

>T90 weapons
>degrade to dust

does anyone else have to wait like 2 hours after a lodestone teleport for the game to load... i do... sucks.. and when i just boot up client and try to boss my abilities never register it TILTs me

Seriously. I know invention can prevent it. But why not just get rid of it. Fuck it. I'm sure people in this age of Rs3 can afford the repair upkeep.

Account recovery is asking for my last payment information but there's no option for if you bought a membership off of Amazon. I can't put in credit card info because I bought it with an amazon gift card I got for Christmas. I can't put in any older passwords because I never changed it. I could only put my ISP and location. Is my account fucked?

get an SSD.

what the fuck are you talking about

t90 weapons dont degrade to dust you uneducated fuckstick.

>invention preventing d2d
>t90 weapons d2d in the first place
????

bonus points:
>not spending your fucking keys from questing

i was thinking about an ssd cause its 2017 and my comp is from 2012 and i didnt have money at the time do i have to reinstall windows cause i have a bunch of riced aesthetic garbage idk what it looks like without to be honest been so long

you could also wait for the update coming out soon which brings the cache size down to roughly the size of the java client's cache. it should be much easier for a hdd to handle according to the devs

>malevolent/sirenic/tectonic
>razorbacks/celestial handwraps/ass grips

>don't d2d

ok lol

DELETE

>armour is now weapon

You know nothing of what you're talking about

>weapons

>what is POWER armour

i don't think you understand what a weapon is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armour

the guy even specifically recommended armor that doesn't degrade to dust (level 80) so you have no excuses

are you legit retarded or are we just falling for your epic ruse?

>>what is POWER armour

armor
[ahr-mer]

noun
any covering worn as a defense against weapons.

reddit.com/r/CrackTheClue/

please learn the difference between offensive (power) armor and defensive (tank) armor before accusing me of trying to ruse

>please learn the difference between armour and armour

you realize that two words that are spelled the same can have to completely different meanings right?

i.e.

lead (to spearhead something) and lead (material used in paint)

Just unlocked the final region in ports. Which crew members should I be getting? I've got access to Kharidian Exile and Azure Golems, as well as the basic "single stat" members.

but people were talking about weapons.

6 or 7 of each single stat crew member + a couple of merchants and kharidian exiles

I'm mostly only doing ports to complete the storylines, so would more kharidian exiles work since most of the trio stories involve all three stats?

yes

What the fuck just happened. did half of the thread just get trolled or was that guy legit retarded?

We get all sorts here, user
see: bartin, outer sperg, etc

>Do you really think people are going to laugh at your fletching level
Yes? I've had people come up to me for no reason and say "nice levels shitter." I've even had people in caches look me up on the hiscores just to say "nice div level kid" when I told him he was a shitawful cres.

You can easily clone the drive if you're that lazy.

how do i trim armor

meet me in the wildy and i'll show you

trade it to me, I'll do it for you for free :^)

my rsn is windalgo, come find me w42 prif (^:

you should laugh at how pathetic they are

it was probably shoemaker being upset that he can no longer train invention as he is already 120

So as someone who literally never played runescape before. Which runescape should I play?

none of em.

stop joking
Im asking for real

before i offer you opinions on what each game offers, what do you want from a game?

Bored what do

Log out

darkscape

agility

I loved pre renewal Ragnarok so much, but it's shit now and the only pre-renewal Ragnarok private server has OP items in the cash shop. I just want a comfy game where I can play the game without being pressured to buy micro transactions

max

Neither, they're both shit

I'll trim it for you
ign: zezima

depends on what kind of trim you want

im not going to lie to you; rs3 is riddled with very aggressive microtransactions.

many of us put up with them because of sunken costs. some of us put up with them because of ironman mode (mtx is impossible in this mode). and a few of us here are retarded faggots who actually buy them.

if you want the absolute bare minimum mtx experience, osrs can provide it, but at the cost of what i would say is a lesser gameplay experience.

but dont fret, you can play both games at once

o sweet u num1 on highscores?
where2 meet up
Im f2p so cant go2 mem worlds

RS3 is riddled with microtransactions (runecoins, bonds, keys) but it still manages to be the better game.

does one have to buy mtx?

only if one is a good goy

>but it still manages to be the better game.

You don't have to buy anything. You can buy things like cosmetics that don't have any affect, or some nice QoL things like more bank space, or straight up GP (bonds), but to comp you don't have to spend a cent of real life money (you can buy bonds off other players and use those to pay for membership if you want).

No

Keys are the buyable xp, a good number of people will spend a few hundred on keys finish off 99 in a slow skill when there's a promo, but it's not viable to train entirely through them

Runecoins are for cosmetics only

Bonds are just the selling gametime for gold that every mmo does nowadays

someone help me

How are we supposed to know, try it and if they deny you contact support.

do i save for master rc robes or just spend it on unstable ess?

what's the contact info

reddit.com/r/runescape/

boy am I happy I decided not to get the outfit I was gonna wear once and then forget it's existence

reminder that OSRS doesn't have MTX and never will

you can buy bonds.

yeah but those aren't mtx since they don't add anything into the game artificially, they just re-allocated already existing gp in game

give it a few years

??

you can buy bonds with real money, creating an item and thus gp into the game.

Are legendary pets even worth it? They seem useful, but I wanna know for sure beforeI drop 60Mil on one

They're not that great, unless you're killing things really slow they barely pick up any drops. Nice of you do glacors though.

Nope.
Not at all.
Drop cleaners + area loot cover pretty much everything.
The fact that you can make them BoBs and give them an extended timer over the pouches you give them is nice.
But it's not worth your shekels.

I got mine for free.
No idea why, but jagdad just gave me a bloodpouncer.
Don't look a gift anything in the mouth I suppose.

I only do it because it triggers people for some reason.