Old m/o/tor oil uses

I have many gallons of old motor oil now and i already coated all wood fences in the stuff.
what else does Veeky Forums use it for?

haha project mayhem dude LOL xdd

I use it to coat my shitbike's exhaust and muffler to keep it from rusting more. Multiple coats that then get baked on when I ride, seems to have helped so far.

Bring the rest to NAPA for recycling, or ask a local mechanic if they can recycle it for you.

Rust preventative, lubricant for bike chains and shit, hell you could even use it as fuel for a foundry or forge. There's a lot of stuff you can use black gold for.

I use it as lube

WHERE THE FUCK DID THE DASHTWINGO OF THE SUBARU IN THE BACK MOVE

>Bring the rest to NAPA
The faggot always says that the tank is full.

Put it back in the container and give it to people. It's like a gift and I'm ridden of the garbage, a double whammy.

As oil sellers, they are required by law to take your used oil.

what would you do? sue them?!

Coat your whole car with it to prevent rust.

Especially the tires, don't want them to dry rot. Brakes too, if those rust it'll be disastrous.

You proceed to the back room and dump the oil. If the clerk puts his hands on you, then call the cops.

Some grandpa said that mixing it with soil makes the nutrients better but i havent tried this yet

>The faggot always says that the tank is full.
Call the state attorney general and let them know the tactic that NAPA uses to avoid accepting used oil year after year.

drink it

I use mine to start bonfires. On a related note, are there any uses for old coolant?

Gatorade

Waste oil furnace.

kek everyone around here does this too

Lube for masturbating

>The faggot
Don't interact with him. Just quietly take your oil into the back room and dump it.

Hockey rink, brah.
Shits slippery as fuuuu with flip flops on.

ceremonial drink for new recruits for your local biker club.. go knock on the hells angels club door.

good weed killer.

Isn't that trespassing so wouldn't the cops just get you instead

You'll be long gone. Cops won't do anything if you leave.

To be trespassing, you first have to be alerted that you're not welcome there.

>be trespassing
>authority of property has to voice they do not want you there
>if you defy authority, they will contact LEO
>LEO will voice that you are banned from the property and need to vacate premise now
>If you defy that authority, chances are they'll press charges

At least that's how we handle homeless solicitors on our properties.

As the "offender" I have done this a few times and been long gone in about two minutes. Sucks because they are lying when they agree to take your used oil. I am trying to be environmentally responsible, yet assholes like you defend the liars and thieves.

.. Assholes like me? All I do is kick homeless beggars out from in front of the liquor store, just trying to give you an idea as to how far things need to go before you're in any real trouble as far as trespassing is concerned.

9/10 the police don't want to do any paperwork, and god forbid it escalate beyond 'move along, get out of here'

I'm backing you oil dumpers, go in, dump your shit, get out, show up the next day to buy spark plugs like nothing ever happened.

Or just dump it in the storm drain when noone is looking by your driveway.

Also, about 75% of the time they don't even notice.

>go to dump oil
>it's actually full and over flowing

woops.....

>finish dumping anyway

>show up the next day to buy spark plugs
Nope RockAuto. Fuck Autozoreily, I just use them as my personal shihole.

My nigger

Tell them you'll call the EPA. They will suck your dick so fast you'll nut before you realize it's gay.

Put the used oil in old milk jugs and leave them in front of the stores door after hours. They can't make up excuses if they're not there, and by law they have to take the oil no matter what.

IIRC there's some test you have to perform in house on unidentified fluids before you can properly dispose of them.

Don't want to contaminate the oil with whatever could potentially be in that shitjug.

>IIRC there's some test you have to perform in house on unidentified fluids before you can properly dispose of them.
This is not a requirement for dropping of used motor oil in my state. You just show up at the store with your used oil and dump it in the tank.

Oh shit those are my cars

Right, but showing up, and expressing that you have used motor oil to dump is a lot different than leaving a jug behind with no true identification as to what is possibly inside.

And any oil retailer worth it's shit is going to have you sign your name, and how much oil you're dumping, if you're not just leaving a jug then peeling out of there.

The best

>And any oil retailer worth it's shit is going to have you sign your name, and how much oil you're dumping

Again, not a requirement in my state. No stores collect information on people dumping oil, and no tests are needed to do so. You go in, dump your jugs, and leave. That's all.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, I'M NOT EXCLUSIVELY TALKING ABOUT YOU IN PERSON DUMPING YOUR OIL, I'M TALKING ABOUT UNIDENTIFIED CONTAINERS OF MYSTERY FLUID LEFT BEHIND TO BE DUMPED ANONYMOUSLY

It's not a mystery fluid to people who are not total morons like you.

>UNIDENTIFIED CONTAINERS OF MYSTERY FLUID LEFT BEHIND
If the retailer were doing their job and obeying the law, there would be no incentive for leaving oil after hours.