/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Old People and Seamen Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Monsters Unleashed, wherein our child army goes up against shit Kirby came up with when he was baked one day. Upcoming is Legends Assemble in which all the bad guys fight together and we get to recruit Fury, Odin and Pym.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/62373/m-institute-hydra-school-attumas-undersea-university-join-forces-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
hopefully soon

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www105.zippyshare.com/v/5jNZKk07/file.html
www105.zippyshare.com/v/DnYFgPQq/file.html
www101.zippyshare.com/v/NW9ZX1UD/file.html
www101.zippyshare.com/v/QvysC2hO/file.html
www101.zippyshare.com/v/luOs5FuW/file.html
www101.zippyshare.com/v/Jwjxzuk9/file.html
www101.zippyshare.com/v/cN72ya1O/file.html
www101.zippyshare.com/v/Ybcs6lH0/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Currently testing free shopping and actions, will be creating the just actions one soon

Sweet. Hopefully some more folks show up to keep this thread alive. I'm not going to be able to bump it up much the rest of the night.

Hackanon2
>Free Actions HD
www105.zippyshare.com/v/5jNZKk07/file.html
>Free Actions and Shopping HD
www105.zippyshare.com/v/DnYFgPQq/file.html

This picture functions as a way for those at AG to not see this in an archive and because I've never been able to use this for years because an opportunity never presented itself and shortly after saving it Fedora Tipping became a meme.

Fuck. I forgot to finish Herc and Devil Dino's stories before the event ended.

You could photoshop the red to blue and make a ghetto peggy picture. We're getting a costume for her this event I think so it would be timely that way.

Thank you for still doing this!

you guys are the real heroes

So how much did everyone abuse Herc's mech for? I got up to 10k shards fir a rainy day.

Yes, the facility does keep things under control, not like their dancing students.

anyone else would have prefered alternate universe young versions of the faculty?

Herc forms the God Squad and goes to fight the Celestial who are coming to wipe Earth due to the messed up genetics. It's that comics storyline about Tiamut or Earth-X adapted from the comics.

Devil just goes back to "Dinosaur World" to save it from something also, didn't pay much attention.

No, I'm fine with these.

What is this event about and how long does it last?

Getting Namor cucked and 4 weeks

Ok

Namor was never confirmed. This event is about getting the faculty and finally using the helicarrier.

>used to say once we reach kevel 46 well get the hellicarrier.
>naw its an event instead
or was it the raft. Either way fuck them.

50. They're rolling story shit into event cause lol story what is that?

So will we ever get Kamala, Steve, Sam and Amora to their final ranks? Hell anyone. Like goddamn. We only got 4 non event folks to full rank.

Basically story stuff is on hold till they do character storage because they're terrible programmers. Considering how infrequently they were doing story updates before, I doubt we'll notice a difference.

Why would they bother. The cucks at leddit are lapping it up without it. Fuck man, you've even got cucks here defending their shitty practices too

Yeah all those cucks defending cucks all over this cucking thread.

For cucks sake

>underwater event
>possibly no Namor

not even surprised tbqh

>Actions
www101.zippyshare.com/v/NW9ZX1UD/file.html - HD
www101.zippyshare.com/v/QvysC2hO/file.html - SD

>Shopping
www101.zippyshare.com/v/luOs5FuW/file.html - HD
www101.zippyshare.com/v/Jwjxzuk9/file.html - SD

>Rent
www101.zippyshare.com/v/cN72ya1O/file.html - HD
www101.zippyshare.com/v/Ybcs6lH0/file.html - SD

Here's a bunch of shit

Love you

Still no update. Guess I'll go to bed so it can start.

Bump for update

bump

bump

My stardust *_*

Thanks!

>Mermaid Enchantress
Well, you've brought me back for one more event TinyJew, but that's it

'Did not download all needed files. Failed to write file.' :(
Cannot open. It that a hack problem or my own problem?

Goddamn it. Giving best girl best au.

Are you using the right version?

Got this one, shopping hd like always. I'll try hackanon2' One.

Try redownloading it. It's working fine on my end so it's possible it's just an incomplete download

Who this nigga

Jarvis apparently. But not Edwin, they gave the computer a body

I hoping for a more robotic look oh well

>Pym week 1 so I don't have to play the event

N I C E
I
C
E

Ok. Works fine, thanks!

>immortal suit loki
Isnt that a leaderboard prize that none of us have cuz we were banned cuz hacks.

what does rent do again?

Where??

Reload drop stuff

Ok, thats so annoying. I'm that hackuser Im getting this message again, and again when I start a fight or open again after its downloading for 5 minutes. After re-installing the app, its going fine till next time. And now I have a "combut hud" bug... ugh.

I know its not wi-fi, and I have more than enough memory on phone. Driving me nuts!

Nooooo
why is he a paid character. hank..
I only need Odin and Pym. cuz I'm a fucking white daddy's whore :(

Hey we get a Loki slept with a house reference, nice.

I wonder what Nick's level 5 will be.

Armored arms and wearing the infinity gauntlet.

I just got a message on training that i need tony's new armor or immortal loki to train well loki.

>can't rank Pym past 3
What's the point

Okay, so you have to beat the boss 7 times for the cage, and the mermen 40 times for the challenge. Is there any particular streak you have to beat for the helicarrier fight?

Technically 7 to be able to get enough materials for the Odin costume. Although helicarrier fights are retarded, I don't know why they bothered

I'm surprised it took this long to even mention Odin's Ravens

>can't rank Odin past 3
WHY ARE THEY KEKING US WITH RANKS THIS EVENT

>Defeat 40 is 40 actual battles and not how many you defeat
Hell

People have been complaining about that for over a year now, and they still haven't fixed the wording of those quets.

>TinyJew
>fixing

bump

If I thought they had any sense, I'd say this is an anti hack measure. Spreading them out over the event means you'll have to get updated hacks during the event (which we do anyway), but the reality is, they probably just ran out of time and didn't get everything finished before the event started because they're incompetent fucks.

>Fin Fang back in his locked zone
>New aquatics playpark taking up all that space

Why even live

Sheeky now archives posts with images. They found your shit

Man, Pym sounds way too young. I appreciate the Bill Nye references though.

Well now I'm wondering whether not calling them fucks in that post was the right or wrong thing to do.

But this isnt the first time they did this.
The Daredevil event was the same i remember Hellcat and Matt at least not being fully upgradable their week.

>>Odin
>>Nick Fury with Infinity Gauntlet
>>Mephisto, Dormammu and other powerful villains are locked up.

I'm really confused how anything can be a threat to Avengers Academy after this. Hell, what the fuck can Thanos even do at this point?

Anyone got the first part.
I cant believe they brought it up

Ok, hear me out on this... What if Thanos has not one, but TWO Infinity Gauntlets! And a helicopter!

How the fuck do you get torpedos

Helicarrier fights?

Yea. Fight the fishen to get spheres to fight Attuma who gives you plans to fight with the hellicarrier which gives you the torpedoes

Is that Hank Pym Giant Man on the splash screen? Where's his goatee?

He loses it in his final rank

Lame.

You might say, he out grew it.

I was hoping he'd sound more like Kreiger

>this is the real reason there's no story updates

He can use his Infinity Gauntlet silly.

More ranks for him and Odin will be available in later episodes

This happened in my game too, what's going on?

Not sure, but in the last two weeks of Unleashed Loki was much more forward from where he usually is so that his head was cut off by dialogue.

Anybody figure out what the power scepters from attuma streak 4+ are for?

Aren't they for Odin's costume?

Why the fuck is Ares not recruitable? They already gave him two costumes so it makes no sense.

Saving him for some other event even though he was a story character?

bump

Unleashed?

Monsters I'm assuming

They said he was going to be the grand prize for hangouts when they come back

So never ever?

Well, they re not a threat at all right now. A little bit of salt, angry Loki and Attuma has his 'at this moment he knew he fucked up'

Why the frig does Frigga look like Elsa from Frozen?

They cant add wrinkles to the models because she looks like Amora with gray hair

Everyone has sameface in this game. They could have dressed her differently.