>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/forging-ahead-weapon-upgrade-event/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>Equipment Path Changes
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

bnsgindex.imgur.com
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the death of /bnsg/

Fire #1

stop making new threads without the index you idiot

So what keeps you all playing this game?

Asking for a friend.

bnsgindex.imgur.com

Taking upskirts shots of people I'm in a party with

The hope that you'll come back some day.

Post scrubs getting carried hard.

Would you mind posting some?

maybe Monday, but probably never.

what happens on monday?

Lego Dungeon time!

NA # 197 585

I do this too
the angle is better if you're a lyn

Why did you take the index out??

rats confirmed degenerates yet again

5/6

I know because I am one

>Character Alteration Vouchers will be discounted for a limited time when Secrets of the Stratus launches on April 12. If you are wanting these lovely new styles, we recommend purchasing a voucher until then.

Is it better to be a slutty or pure waifu JinF? Asking for a friend

What is new anyway? Is it pretty much hairstyles?
Must admit I'm a bit pissed cause I just finished getting my char to level 50.

New ears/hair for Lyns
New hair for everyone else

it's time

Cool thanks. I like the look of those hairstyles, can see myself grabbing an alt voucher if the sale price is reasonable enough.

Don't do it...

I hope it is just the model, but all of them have a huge forehead plus the hair is so raised, it looks like they are wearing a shitty wig

What numbers are you bnsg and do you think you can overcome them?

Do it, Kana is the fucking best.

None, I'm the best.

probably more that im not willing to admit

4 and 10, but I'm trying and willing to change.

1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 16

pretty much everything

I heard Premium stones will be easier to craft and will cost fewer materials, is this true?

Yes.

FML I just created 2, should I just sell then re-craft after the patch?

They also improving the success rate.

How do I get pet aura? Is it cheaper than old pet?

3 pet stones and 10g in dragon express

thanks

>Is it cheaper than old pet?
Check the marketplace for Untamed Pets

i just did nf for the first time
go on, shit on me, idc

Are you a cute LynF, JinF or Yun?

Masts Spam 210 128

I hope that it was a nice run and that you enjoyed yourself, user.

jinF and its quite enjoyable and chill, no wipe, no deaths, and 3 seconds from getting the time achiev

saaaaaaaaaaaaame

All of them
Nope

still just 3/6, come help strong gale get their pinnacle accessories

Should I finish the MSP 1-5 for my chi master?
I finally got a piece but I noticed this
>3p = 20% more dmg using snowball
>8p = 100% more dmg using iron shoulder
Is this even worth it? There is no way I'm getting raven and I wasn't around for the trove.

here's the proof btw

How do you deal with warlock pet bug on second masts boss? If I use thrall to gather adds around boss, we are all stuck in combat after that. Escape is awful solution since I'm farming masts for pages.

8 MSP is the best you're going to get outside of BT. You can also get the Iron Shoulder Mystic Amulet and Tiger Bracelet to help. It's not as good a combo as Dragon/Frost Storm/BT8 setup but it's not bad by any stretch.

Summon thrall and recall it with E. Wait up to 10 seconds to get out of combat. It's a common issue.

If you're not going BT, you should go for it, no doubts, and use Lightning Fist/Iron Should amulet with tiger bracelet.

Yeah, I tried this trick, still stuck in combat for eternity.

Have you also tried SS-ing? It could be other party members causing the bug. There isn't much you can do to fix the bug unfortunately.

Don't let it die

Nope it's me every time........................................

What do you mean don't let it die? I throw in my faithful servant and blow it for that juicy soulburn

oh wow they made everything super cheap. are the beanesgen whales on suicide watch?

>Finally got it installed and running
Did I do good senpais?

looks bad

i'm going to be sick

O-oh... I see...

i hate myself

I know the feeling bud

Thankfully deleting a low level character takes only minutes if you wanna give it another go

There's plenty of us here who'd be happy to help with varied advice

For example, I don't think that blush/makeup ya picked fits well with the brown skin.

Tweak/soften the make-up and balance out the calves more.

The blonde tanned bimbo look is boringly common for FGon but it can kind of work.

Just be yourself, user.

Same

is it pronounced "car-uh-mel" or "care-uh-mel" ?

>probably the user that wanted to make a slut waifu gon last thread
>"oh boy, time for my daily chuckle"
>don't check back until now
>mfw

You should've just picked jinF if you wanted an ezmode face game.

>People actually being this autistic about some stranger on the internet's create-a-character
Jesus guys, leave the poor kid alone, they're just trying to have some fun

This nigga gets it
[Spoiler]Plus I like the THICC[/spoiler]

I don't really care if he's making an abomination or some godly creation, it's that gonF have a higher frequency to look bad than potatoheads, rat lolis, and noodle elves.

Not my problem that the devs gave gonF horribad face anatomy and complexion options to begin with.

Nice spoiler by the way

>2017
>fucking up spoiler tags
Besides that, two of the people you replied to actually gave constructive advice for changes to make in order to make the character look better. I'm not sure what's particularly autistic about that.

Cut me some slack dingus, I'm on a phone here
My point is who's to say what's "better"? It seems pretty subjective to me senpai

Why does f a m autocorrect to senpai on my phone now?

Jesus, you guys are rude and shit for no damn reason on a real fuckin regular ass basis

Proportions are a bit off, too leggy looking compared to the rest of you. Nice skin tone, nice hair color though
Purple lipstick is a no-go. Stick to more natural colors and try not to ever go past I'd say about 60%-70%. Your eyebrows are a bit too down turned and low as well. Try tilting them back and raising them

Hands also appear too small compared to the rest of your body
Hairstyle is ok. Post zoom in on face and lets see what we can do there

>user asks how his gonF looks like
>laughter and vomit ensue
>wow you guys are rude autistic asswipes

If he were to address what to fix, then maybe thpse anons would you know, give advice instead of shitting all over the user.

Fuck off with your "everyone here is an asshole" mentality, if you want a hugbox, the address field to reddit is right on top of your browser If you ask for critique, you get it. If you want advice on your creation too, you have add that in. Last time I checked, the user didn't do the latter.

these* and short of a period.

>2016+1
>not knowing about the word filter

>If he were to address what to fix, then maybe thpse anons would you know, give advice

No, it would have been the same result or utter silence. I've asked advice specifically on what to improve before, too, and just got dumb shit or silence.

>run Avalanche Den for soul shields
>the others are also shitters with crap gear
>can't kill Yeti

Well fuck me. How am I supposed to get geared?

post lobbies

join lobbies posted here and get carried all the way

I'm such a shitter that I can't join groups for the last 2 DC today since I can't upgrade my weapon.

This. I haven't seen a lobby yet where people got upset about carrying someone new or low geared alt for gear. It beats a pub and bnsg people are generally a bit more friendly than you'd think

What stage is your weapon at that you can't join DCs?

>getting that mad
???? lmao it's not that deep

Someone posts character and asks what we think. 10 people post reaction images that will probably continue to post them instead of saying whats actually wrong so the person can fix it and spare all of our eyes the trouble

But honestly if you can't see what's wrong with that situation then there's nothing else I can say to you

Take your (you) with the dignity of a freshly sodomized drug addicted prostitute as you usually do and enjoy the rest of your evening being angry

But you'd have a right to be upset if someone posted "What do I fix" and everyone just ignored and laughed. The last few times I've seen people ask for advice there was quite a few posts with good suggestions for fixing characters so I don't believe you on that part.

This user in question can be upset if the majority here don't like it. But would you rather everyone respond and be like "Oh sure looks great 10/10" and lie about it?

If they don't want to change anything and keep playing with that look then more power to them. But if they want to parade around like they made some great looking waifu they are gonna continue to be laughed at.

I'm at Ivorymoon 10 right now.

why not just post up a yeti lobby?

Iyn and Beavto nooo!

Ok I'll host one then.

NA 232888

Daily Challenge and JSY

NA #233 458

Think you're confused. I never said anyone should asspat or call everyone a beautiful special snowflake, just meant if someone asks what we think it might actually help to say what we think instead of just using /s4s/ reaction images. "ur ugly" doesn't stop someone from being ugly. Have to tell them how exactly they're ugly so they can change it if they feel so inclined to. That's called problem solving.

The person in question asked if they did good. The logical answer is to tell them no and explain what they did wrong.

>"Did I do good guise?"
>vomit and shit ensues
>original user posts sad reaction picture instead of asking for where he fucks up instead of logically asking where he messed up

Logical my ass, the user had it coming to him and probably fucked off to somewhere else or uninstalled. Meanwhile we're having our shitflinging post-session.

don't forget, cat lyns ARE #1