>big wife
>big kids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9YnQzWiHKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big bull as well.

Truck owners loved getting cucked

>paying for healthcare

Why do Amerifats love trucks so much? I get their utility benefits, but what the fuck does an average person haul in such quantities that he needs a vehicle the size of a school?

>need
SHALL

HOUSE REAL BIG
CARS REAL BIG
BELLY REAL BIG
ERRYTHING REAL BIG

Just because you can doesn't mean you have to. Private life, as is enterprise, is a game of economy.

This is exactly what came to mind when I read OP.

Comfy and useful for the one time you need it every six months.

If you've never driven a full size American pickup on an American highway you'll never understand these things

I usually rent the things I only need once or twice a year. Cheaper and less of a headache.

its apart of american culture and alot of people in the midwest need trucks

Some people need it. Some people enjoy it. Like I said, you will never understand this coming from a culture where all resources are much more limited.

Europeans are always caught up on the word, "need." We don't as much do what we need, we do what we want. No one "needs" a sports car, but you still love them.

Sport cars are fun to drive. What good are trucks?
Obviously your truck's an exception though.

I see this picture and all that comes to mind is Asuka getting railed and spitroasted by two huge American hicks

Most trucks are fun to drive just because of size.

You're still ignoring the point. Your brain is wired based on what's useful to you.

I can't understand why people spend thousands of dollars on a collection of Jordans, but I get that in some culture they bring the individual some value and enjoyment

What bothers me about trucks is that most of the owners justify them through practicality even though they barely use them for anything. At least have the balls to straight up admit you just like them for the cowboy image.

Also I don't think Americans have as much of a claim to fulfill their wants as they think they do. Collectively you're a trillion dollars in debt for cars and your public utilities like roads are falling apart after decades of tax cuts and Reaganomics. It's gonna be a rude awakening if you don't stop acting like spoiled cunts and focus on the important things of spending really soon.

I understand that there are irrational things that bring people joy for some reason, but I'm still gonna call out people who spend thousands of Jordans or drive huge trucks when they have never towed anything or went offroading.

Hi try and use that argument in the real world, I'm sure you'll get a lot of traction.

And as a European, you really don't understand how they work here. 80 percent of the trucks on the road are used. If it's used once a month, it's pretty much worth it. That being said, if you drive on a road here, you'll notice that the majority of these vehicles are actually being used for work.

How do you know if they've never towed anything? Or helped a friend move? You don't.

It's like the Arab who buys a Bugatti but has been gone faster than a hundred. He's a pussy, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter what I think about how others live their life. Only those who want a central economy want to dictate how others live and use the resources they earn

People in the midwest work 9-5 office jobs.

SUVs with trailers are more practical for everything.

>How do you know if they've never towed anything?
Well I didn't really mean it to be taken so literally. Stop nitpicking, I know you understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm not trying to dictate anything, it's just weird and stupid that so many people buy something that has no advantages over, let's say a sedan.

>Hi try and use that argument in the real world, I'm sure you'll get a lot of traction.
So people are too stupid to listen, therefore it's not an argument. Nice argument.

SUVs aren't practical at all.
Stop projecting your numale lifestyle.

>How do you know if they've never towed anything?
You can use cars for towing all but the most retardedly big things in the developed world (>inb4 muh fifth wheel toy hauler), and they won't be useless bricks the other 95% of the time.

>Or helped a friend move?
Rent a box truck, it's cheaper than driving a truck for five years so you can move in it once. And it's the better moving vehicle, too. You may have noticed that actual movers use box trucks.

>towimng capacity of a light truck (inb4 HURR IF UR NOT TOWAN AN EARTH MOVER OR A LITERAL YACHT UR A NUMALE)
>covered cargo area and seating capacity of a van

It's only numale if your wife made you get it

It's not numale if you made your wife sell her prius and get a second SUV.

You need to think about America in a macro sense. Our country is relatively new to the world, and we have more wide open empty space for growth than yurop could dream of. So we build shit there. Construction I'm America is one of the most vibrant economic sectors for a reason, with a massive people involved in building and maintaining stuff. Trucks are by default the best vehicle for the trade here, we have vans but, they're barely used in comparison.

No you just look like a whiney dude who's trying to tell people how to live their lives. That's not going to work.

Once again, like a typical European, you're going back to the need argument. And that's a pussy trailer, most here look like this and are filled with a few thousand pounds worth of equipment. Try doing that with an Audi, and being able to host grab shit out of the bed.

>egomanically drive your country to ruins
>IT'S MY LIFE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT STOP TELLING ME ANYTHING

I don't think anyone here has a problem with construction companies using trucks 2bh

America is about individual freedom
Europe is about collective freedom

Example:
In Germany, vehicles have to drive in the rightmost lane. There are steep fines for driving in the left lane when not overtaking. This decreases personal freedom but increases collective freedom (left lanes are often free).

In the US, everyone drives in whatever fuck the lane they want. More personal freedom but 2x as many people die in traffic accidents

So Americans are retards? Tell me something new.

trucks owners are similar to females which drive suvs. both are afraid to drive in a regular sized vehicle. believing they always have the right of way. and pass anything smaller than them because it threatens their minuscule masculinity.

in their mind they are safe from other vehicles because they are 8ft in the air with 4 giant rubber bumpers in between them with aftermarket metal pushbars and bumpers.
when they are not larping as a humvee in baghdad iraq they are crossing into the opposing traffic lane, pulling ghost trailers and tailgating people.

>He thinks construction workers get company trucks
That's like foremans and supervisors and up and only at large commercial firms.

The individual uses a truck as a personal vehicle is my point, and a work truck and personal truck is synonymous at that point with most people that are contractors.

You keep acting like us burgers think collectively. America is not about the individual, so it's the individuals decision that counts. You're argument about education would need to be done for every individual, not for the country as a whole

It's the space you dumbfuck.
The open bed of a pickup cannot compare to an SUV.
You absolute moron.

>not performing archaic money-summoning rituals to pay for medical equipment and doctors for every citizen
americans amirite

So you basically sacrifice your own car, putting tons of miles and scratching it in construction sites, for your job?
Now that's a new height for cuckery.

Individual errors wouldn't be bad if the individualistic mindset wasn't epidemic. No single person acting like a retard can ruin the country and society as a whole, but if enough of them act like retards individually they nevertheless will. The problem is that one one wants to admit fault because everyone only acted like a retard for themselves.

Sad but true

heavy vehicles with aggressive off-road tires because TRUCKS R THE BEST OFFROADAN THINGS CUZ THEY TRUCKS AND I DROVE THROUGH A PUDDLE OF MUD ONCE + cheap pavement (because it's replaced so often) and wild temperature fluctuations = country literally driven to ruins.

By the way, trucks used for work are not crew cab, short bed current-year monstrosities.

In germany, one section of the road system has that rule, but no speed limit

In the US, all roads have speed limits and most are somewhere between 20mph and 55mph. States and counties are also free to implement harsh vehicle emissions/inspection rules.

>doesn't know that construction workers have to own their own trucks
>doesn't understand the value of work
>doesn't understand masculine behaviors
>doesn't understand purchasing decisions
>has never seen a construction site

really making me think here, Eugene. You should really go outside some more instead of trying to throw a little narcissistic fit about the purchases of people who are better than you

>ask about americans and trucks because genuinely interested
>some autistic teenagers start le ebin EU vs US shit flinging
kys yourselves retards

MUH WORKBOOTS, MUH GLOVES, MUH TRUCK, MUH MASCULINE BEHAVIOR

>masculine behaviors
Shouldn't you be on pol, discussing how to save the white race with other 14 year olds?

I practically never see trucks with anything in the bed.

Nice buzzwords. Contractor work when it comes to construction isn't very popular in Europe because it doesn't make sense. It's more efficient to employ people. Anyways, as I've said, I don't have a problem with people who actually use their trucks, but they're the minority. Most of the trucks are used to go to Walmart and back home.

and it bears repeating that california alone is bigger than all of germany by a good 30,000 sqmi

roads, roads never change. they're roads the world over.

And then eugene goes out and buys a truck so people will stop making fun of him, and you get >listen guyth, i'm a man, i do man thtuff, you don't underthand, it'th "mathculine behavior", ur a neeeew maaaaale
>Actual man: "Did you hear something?"
>Other actual man: "Fuck man, it was like talking, but it came from way down by the floor somewhere. Is your dick talking? New girlfriend?"
>"Fuck bro maybe one of those protesters stuck to the bottom of my subie"
>"Subie? oh shit bro i thought you got that truck over there"
>"Nah bro can't drift without rolling, i got an old F250 in my garage though"
>guyth lithen to meeee

/pol/ is actually mostly comprised of rich, white, very successful businessmen with big business degrees, making big business deals. Very smart. Good genes.

Trucks like these are probably too practical and not masculine enough. And it's completely nonsensical that they're dedicated commercial vehicles instead of a mix of mediocre commercial vehicle and mediocre private vehicle just so it can serve as an allrounder because American construction workers need to fund their own equipment.

With big natural muscles, strong jaws, huge dicks, piercing blue eyes, heavy brows, and thick, blonde hair. They're the master race. I fantasize about them all day.

T. ford f550 owner

>mocking the people who literally keep the lights on

Sounds like spoiled little millennial narcissist to me
>the mere mentioning of the concept of behavior and their classification as typical to genders is white supremacist now

i feel sorry for Europe

>intentionally creating imaginary fantasies that are intentionally opposite to how the world is to assert your point as true
>thinking anyone believes you

shameful

>how to project maximum amount of insecurities into one autistic greentext: the post
It must be really hard to have no friends and no sex, user.

You shouldn't have a problem with their cars at all, it's not your issue.

>feels the need to bring up muh masculinity at any opportunity however trivial and unrelated
Deal with your insecurities, then reanalyze this autistic behavior.

The people who keep the lights on drive these, not these Trucks are for tools. Tools are for work. If you use tools for the wrong work you'll wear them out sooner and won't have the tools for work anymore. You wouldn't paint a wall with a pipe wrench. You wouldn't use a truck to drive through crazy city traffic just to eat at the gourmet burger house your numale heart craves. You'd use a beater, a person hauler, you know, a car, so if stacy rams it with her crossover you're not left truckless.

Driving a truck everywhere isn't masculine behavior anyways. It's feminine behavior. Showing off useless signs of status and wealth, inconveniencing yourself for it, and taking as few risks to your safety as possible all the while.

You know what's masculine behavior? Riding a motorcycle to go pick up steaks at the butcher instead of taking your brotruck.

god i sure love being a skinnyfat weak-jawed tiny-dicked brown-eyed weak-browed balding faggot. I love mocking those who are objectively better than me because it makes me feel better about myself. Right guys?

If I attack them maybe I'll chip away at their power over me and maybe make an impact!

Don't gaslight me you little embarrassment of a human being, you're the one that can't seem to get over adults making decisions based on lives that are different from yours

>motorcyclist signalling contempt

come on, have some fucking self respect

>You know what's masculine behavior? Riding a motorcycle

>buy a truck to compensate for your feminine internet shitposter lifestyle and girly passive-aggressiveness and an actual man with inferior non-aryan beta cuck mixed race genes drives by with lumber strapped to the top of his honda civic
>furiously drive home, nearly roll over, and stare at your strong swedish face in the mirror and try and convince yourself you are as manly as you look
>oh wait, you're putting on makeup, no, stop that
>why can't you stop
>don't reach for that skirt
>fuck
>is that a dildo in your medicine cabinet
>well, since you've made it this far...
>just remember, when you're wearing a skirt, you're a girl, but when you're driving a truck, you're a MAN!

>writing out fantasy stories like a little angry laughing stock

user please stop. This is getting really embarrassing. It's like you're reliving being bullied in high school over and over again every time I post

That was kinda good though. He's way better than projecting that this guy

>Having no sense of humor

Welp guess you really are a girl on the inside

Ya'll ladies take everything personally

came here to post this kek

>hurr durr you're dumb and stupid and ugly and i hate you
>/pol/tards are objectively better than anyone
>/pol/tards have power over anyone
hory shit are you unironically 14 years old
this is pure gold

>girl
>ladies

Really joggin my noggin

>(You)
>That was kinda good though. He's way better than projecting that this guy(You)

I'm sure some kid writing a bullied revenge manifesto will turn a few good sentences once in a while but that doesn't change the character or intention of the writing, wholly embarrassing and pathetic to its core

>/pol/tards

hmmmmmmm

That might be because unless I'm on my way to or from a work site, or parked at the work site, I don't leave my shit in my truck - I take it down and put it in the garage. I don't need someone stealing my shit while I wait on a burger or buy groceries.
And yes, I have a heavy tool box that bolts into my bed. But I've seen those get stolen whole before.

What are you talking about man? Get some fresh air, turn off the computer for a minute.

>MUH MASCULINITY MUH MASCULINE BEHAVIOUR TESTOSTERONE HELL YEA
>throws an basic bitch hissy fit on a forum for memeing teenagers

I find that 90% of the people I meet who hate on truck owners are more insecure than the truck owners they make fun of.

>write long, angry, SRS BZNS /pol/ rants
>get a lighthearted greentext that's literally pure memes
>throw a bitchfit

lol

>I was just being lighthearted, man! Don't notice the little display I just had, that was just a joke!

You should probably just leave the room in shame

>male behaviors are bad
>masculinity as a concept is bad
>talking about masculinity is bad

are you feminists? Why are you so averse to discussions that involve people you can't relate with?

>Can't go two seconds without saying his truck proves he's a man
>is extremely butthurt about a silly greentext calling him gay

Hmmm

This is amazing. Literally 100% stereotypical underage working class polack. Even the most dense /pol/ users do not lack self-awareness to that extent. Please, more.

Work boots don't automatically make you masculine. A truck doesn't automatically make you masculine. Listening to Florida Georgia Line and chewing tobacco doesn't automatically make you a country boy. There, enough discussion about masculinity for you?

A real man doesn't need to affirm his masculinity with stereotypical, primal behavior.

>100% stereotypical underage working class polack

I'm not even working class but what does this characterization say about you?

100% unique wealthy super special snowflake

embarrassing narcissism my man

>brings up MUH MASCULINITY for literally no reason in completely trivial conversation topic
>gets laughed at for being a quintessential pol-virgin with idee fixe insecurities
>YOU ALL HATE MEN AND MASCULINITY
lmfao how do you not forget to breathe imbecile

>Work at a sawmill
>Drive a civic
>Everyone drives a civic except for one guy with a BRZ

welp guess i'm not behaving masculinely

i'll keep you guys posted on my upcoming mtf surgery. should i get the C cups or pay $500 extra for the DD option?

>all this pathetic exculpatory bullshit for not living up to your fullest potential

p a t h e t i c. How many times do you need to be mocked before you change?

>NO U
Go on.

>accusing someone of being a made up strawman stereotype
>acting smug when their assertion is rejected without evidence

try again

>not living up to your fullest potential
>he feels the need to project even more insecurities
This is great, user. An hour or two of this and you can save yourself the trip to therapist.

But this thread is more than enough evidence, my dear boy. Everything about you screams and insecure teenager that spends too much time on /pol/ and frequents the_donald. At least change the style, so that people don't immediately see you for who you are.

>made fun of and shat on by literally everyone in thread
>pathetic cuckolds it's you who are terrible insecure and i hate you sad!
G O L D

Living up to your fullest potential is fathering healthy children and teaching them proper values about honesty and hard work, not buying a pickup truck for no reason other than to look like more of a man than you are.

Speaking of trucks, this is fresh off the presses.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9YnQzWiHKc

>I have a $2500 deductible
Why even get insurance then, you mouthbreathing retard?

DICK REAL BIG

>Can use most cars to tow
But trucks can stop desu

What I learnt from this thread;
100% of Americans work in construction
Everyone needs to haul a heavy ass load of fuck all in their truck bed every day
No one has ever needed to tow anything, but you better make sure your truck can tow a least a small village
It's definatly not just for looks

Live in big houses
I drive big cars
Everybody knows me
It's like I'm a superstar

lil truckin'

truck threads are BY FAR the most autistic fucking threads on Veeky Forums. I've been going to Veeky Forums since ~2008 and literally every fucking truck thread I've ever seen was swamped with autistic shitposters who want to debate everything. anyways have some big trukk to compliment muh lil trucklet

muh CoG

>load up half ton truck with 5 amerifats
>payload limit nearly met before anything goes in the bed

>tfw no extra long bed crew cab

I thought about building a class 5 1600 at one point. actually for many years but i never did.
you in sd?

I know there's no minimum width to height ratio in road laws, but that doesn't make it a smart idea to haul a car on the roof of a pickup truck in my opinion. The center of gravity is in your headrest.

nah, las vegas.

Weird, I hate driving trucks because of their size. They're so tall, wide, and lumbering that I feel like I'm going to hit something because I can't see it. Fuck being the "king of the road" being all high up and shit, my shitbox that's low to the ground with low beltlines is much easier to drive, easier to see out of, and more fun to boot.

Lol the last video. Canadians are a different breed

Sometimes just being a man isn't good enough...