HONDA BTFO

Hondatard flips a Type R
youtu.be/4YUrDzGzyA8

vtec kicked in obviously

lol Swiss

No worries, he can afford another one.

At least he is living the dream.

My question is. Why is that bitch crying? I swear, attention whore have no limits.

Clean title everything works fine only rolled once
No tirekickers i know what i got

hondatards don't even have vtec anymore

[Insert Le 3k Civic meme here]

fucking lmao

fwd is so shit. so much weight just tucks the front.
why do people waste their fucking money on fwd garbage.

You can pull an allnighter watching Nordschleife RWD BMW crashes if you want.

You come here to make edgy statements about FWD? Pull your pants up and get back to work.

What does that have anything to do with anything?
This isn't driver error.. it fucking tucks the front and rolls over on it's own. Absolute garbage.

The only reason this car exists is because the penny pinchers like using the same body and subframe as the base civic.
FWD belongs in the dumpster.

with a few simple repairs, she'll be right

>he can't understand the nuances of FWD

>DONT TRANSFER TOO MUCH WEIGHT OR IT WILL ROLL OVER
>NUANCE
AHAHAHAHA

>t. got beat by a civic at his last auto x event

how the fuck does this retard manage to crash literally the easiest drivetrain layout to handle?

fwd is normie tier in term of difficulty but somehow this worthless cuck flipped a fwd shitbox on his own

>inb4 fwd apologists & shills get assblasted

t. owns a shitbox civic with anime stickers that he drives to burger king

>Keep sperging

nah, have a 9th gen si, and 04 sti. Each has their purpose and serves them quite well.

>He thinks this is driver error
You're retarded
This is what happens when the engine is far forward, high, and all the weight of the car is over the front axle.
There's no excuse for a "performance" car rolling over on itself from a little oversteer.
This car is a turd.

What purpose is that? Driving you to work and back? Lmao

>"FWD can drift. just watch this. [COOL VIBR...."
>screeeeeeeee

>buys cars just for commuting
why are you even on Veeky Forums?

What the fuck does tucking the front even mean? It rolled over because it ramped over the curb.

I had more track hours by 12 than you'll get your whole life commuterfag.

>his gay lover gets out and hugs him
You CANNOT make this shit up

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Le epic I've tracked more than you card
Keep sperging kid it just makes you sound more desperate

>What the fuck does tucking the front even mean?
It means the cg is high as fuck and way over the front axle and the stroke is bottomed out so it rolls over itself. think about it for 2 seconds.

He didn't hardly touch the curb. It was already on it's way over lmao.

hontards in full damage control

keep being a ricer lol

That's not the current Type R dummy

>the cg is high as fuck
>the stroke is bottomed out
No, I think you're high as fuck.

Keep being le ebin pro racer lol

ok? I will lmao.

maybe you just dont understand suspension basics.
car is shit and handles like a ford exploder.

LOL hontards.

oh see you didn't mention you drive american, you pigfat v8 fags are worse than harley cucks

I bet you will lol. With you're shitty fwd mememobile

Enjoy your shitty rice cooker!

I dont get this attitude, yeah I drive imports, all my friends do too, however, we can appreciate a nice v8. On the other side I have never heard a domestic driver say anything other than "LOL RICER" as he tries to cope with the fact his comically large displacement motor gets BTFO by lawnmowers.

Wow, I've spent quite a bit of time on CT trying to look for the most unfunny cancer possible and literally nothing that I saw on CT was as unfunny and pathetic as this

>his comically large displacement motor gets BTFO by lawnmowers.
>chinese ACTUALLY believe this

>waaaaaah mommmyyyyy!! not funny!!! waaaaaah

Im going to wager a guess here that you are that 40-50 year old guy, recently divorced, wears leather jackets every day, shitty acid faded jeans, massive cope gelled up greying hair, drive either an old mustang or SS, show up at the car meets and are too stupid to realize literally everyone there is uncomfortable by your presence, you're too old to fit in with the young tuner crowd and too young/stupid to fit in with the oldfags who genuinely know what theyre doing.

HONDA BTFO

a ricer isnt someone who just drives or races imports.

>Trying to do damage control
Is this guy fucking serious?

>some guy flips over his car
>BTFO

sure is summer in here, you can find a video of literally every car crashing there

fucking hell and I am supposed to be the cancer killing Veeky Forums

I generally see the term ricer used as a blanket statement for anyone who adds any sort of enhancement to an imported car, unless you're spending 30-40k on your car it's seen as rice by the domestic crowd

You can always tell when you're talking to a retarded weeb because they immediately think you hate imports when you say FWD is shit.
No, I love imports. RWD ones.

>i-it was driver error
LOL honda driver detected.
show me a pic of your rotas bro.

Guess again

>cheap
>reliable
>decent interiors
>fuel efficient
>lots of torque for NA
please explain to me why owning a honda would be negative?

Stay btfo cucklord

Yeah the car flipped itself totally

Fucking bunch of children in here

the young autist who sits alone everywhere he goes and drives either his ss or foxbody (hint not a real mustang) around town thinking everyone who even slightly glances at it is jealous

>lots of torque for NA
Stop

>foxbody
Close, but wrong again. Stay jealous

>turn "performance" car too hard
>it rolls over
LMAO

the only way to get a fwd car to turn is to give it the suspension of an SUV

LMAO

If you buy a trim level less than an si you deserve every assache you get

>the only way to get a fwd car to turn is to give it the suspension of an SUV
DELETE THIS!!!

Kek, nothing like a high, agressive kerb to roll a car over.

At least it didn't look like much damage.

Which is good because that is a EP3 and the world doesn't have enough of 'em.

Fine little car that is.

this is what happens when you try to race an appliance and not a race car

you cannot add a red pinstripe to an appliance and expect it to handle like a porche

This is who you should be banning mods, not me

The curbs on the Nürburgring are like ramps, it's pretty stupid trying to ride on them. But it requires a special kind of stupid to try to ride on the inside of a curve at that speed.

>ran when parked
>just needs a few things

>high aggressive curb
t. guy who's never been to a track

CHILLY OSCILLATIONS

>It's only a car. I'm just glad you're ok.

There was cum all over the sun visor.

F R O S T Y R E V E R B E R A N C E S

F R I G I D J U D D E R S
>at this moment my person is inclined to engage in rythmic movement

>races mini van on track
>surprised when it flips

Looks like he hit the curb on the turn and that gave it just enough lift to flip over

Why not both?

>EP3

thank god, the drivetrain can be swapped into something that isnt shit.

wtf it just tipped over Lol

do you have to shit up every thread?