Ferd BTFO by V6 Camaro

How can ford ever recover? Their GT is slower round a track than a V6 Camaro!

Stay assmad ferd faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qrs0oa-XIV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so we all agree that V6 is best engine ever made ?

>When your flagship sports coupe gets beat by a base model Camaro engine.

>older model mustang

whats with GM and comparing themselves to older vehicles?

>fatbarges
>track
Also I'd take the Mustang, you'd get a V8 for less money.

Thats the S550 faggot thats the current gen minus the new facelift thats not even out yet.

>Fords latest mustang

That V8 is ready for more power, whilst that V6 is probably already pushing and straining a lot to be able to compete

V8 fags on suicide watch.

>i have to modify my big bad V8 to beat that shitty V6

Nope, the current one has more power and better suspension

Stay assmad GM cuck

Please stop. There is no recovery from your flagship iconic V8 sports car getting beat by a GM v6...

>muh veeate lost to the v6
Stay assmad

>older model

Go to a ford dealer where you live, are there any 2018 Stangs for sale? Nope. So the 2017 is still the current model.

>Being in this much denial

The one in the OP is a 2015

>Being this retarded

Please enlighten me, did they lose weight or add HP in the 2017?

>Thinking the mustang changed in 2017
>Deluded ferd owners

>as tested price of $43k
>for a v6 camaro

I literally ordered an ss 1le for $44,400

5.slow indeed

You made a thread about that some days ago yes?

When you get it do post because i'm looking into getting a Camaro myself (ZL1) though i'm a poorfag so that'll be a couple years.

>older model

>ford owners
at least they don't ride the bus, busrider

It's "in transit" as of yesterday, of course I'll post it

Im a ferd fag in fact i own an S550 GT and trust me the new ones dont have more power if you arent talking about the 2018. Otherwise your statement is incorrect
Rate my crowd killer!

On mobile shit srry

blacked out Emo Stang/10

The only thing you get in the 1LE package is better tires, different gearing, different suspension and an oil cooler.

You can literally get a 2016 V6 camaro for $19,000 with the same engine and chassis and all you have to do is get better tires and different suspension and change gearing, all of which can be done for under 7k and you have a 1le for under 30k.

I know :/ im buying wheels and saving up for a wrap later. Its just gotta be this way till then

>the only thing you get is major performance items

correction:
I have to modify my stock v8 to beat that modded V6.

Gm a shit

i am your dad

You can go and build one on chevys site, the actual starting price of the v6 1le is between $31k and $32k. Also you forgot a limited slip, dual mode exhaust, heads up display and some other things

>Modded V6
>Literally a stock car that can be purchased from a showroom

What did he mean by this?

Is the premium worth it? Or is the base GT still just as good.

Isn't the 1LE like a performance or suspension package or something?
Over the 1LT base v6 I mean.

Premium is all interior features

theres no secret that a v6 around a track will outperform a v8, the v6 spins up faster, is geared tighter, and has a shorter stroke, they have basically the same power numbers, why is anyone surprised? sad that these cars were once "muscle cars" and now their way more track oriented than they should be.
two words....
DODGE DEMON.

I dunno, i'm just shitposting but there is one clear thing to understand and that is a V8, regardless of manufacturer, has the potentially to make as much horsepower as your wallet will allow while a V6 is severely limited because nocubes

>implying the demon is anything more than FCA being insecure about how small it's penis is.

Pretty Much, like I said earlier its the same engine and internals as a base 1LT, it just has different gearing/LSD and suspension (You can get the same magnetic suspension as the 1LE in the aftermarket anyways). GM also says it has the Camaro SS fuel system but lets be honest its just a different fuel pump which can be a cheap upgrade in the aftermarket.

The V6 with the dual mode exhaust sounds awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qrs0oa-XIV4

If you have the change a 1LE V6 is way better than a base GT. Not to mention in tyhe 1LE you get all the interior upgrades such as sound system, HUD and the bigger screen, the interior leds and all that jazz. A base gt inside gets nothing.

I would argue it is one of the best sounding V6's in the market today.

>The V6 with the dual mode exhaust sounds awesome.
Sounds like it's missing two cylinders..
oh wait..

Think the v6 will get a decent performance aftermarket?

Please justify paying $43,000 for a six cylinder that's going to get shit on anywhere but a closed track.

This is emo stang, PP mustangs which is what i have, seem worth it to me. They come w 3.73's. Bigger tires (shitty pirelli p-zeros) , better looking 19" wheels; I would suggest it if youre going to start becoming an enthusiast. Makes modding a bit easier

There is already a supercharger kit available for the new V6 and I know procharger is working on one, and the usual stuff like exhaust, tunes and intakes are already out there.

Me personally, I think the limit for the V6 with stock internals is probably going to be 410-420

Go to americanmuscle.com they have mostly everything you need. Theyre reliable as well

ayy its on the dealer site, also if anyone is looking for a 1LE, they have a silver one with the PDR on sale for $40,999

the LSD, tires and suspension upgrades should be enough to beat a base GT

>v6
>muscle

My i6 Ford smashes SS v8s and what you yanks call the Pontiac GTO around the track. It's also a 15 year old car.

? What car are u talking about again???

Ford better wake the fuck up and put some effort into the next gen mustang

>car and Driver up to their typical bullshit of "beating" a car from last year's test and not having it present to be tested for the present year
Lmao

Why is it so hard for you ferd people to realize the the mustang gt is the same car from 2015 to 2017.

The weather or enthusiasm of the driver certainly isn't the same every day of every year
Retard gm cuck

Oh please,

>muh weather
>muh driver error

You do know they take the best time out of like 20 laps or so.

Can ferd cucks explain how a GT500 is no faster than a V6 camaro?

Vir had a resurface in 2014
Keep trying gm cuck

good job ford, the 640hp shelby might be able to beat a v6 camaro*

*(UNDER IDEAL CONTITIONS SORRY IT HAS A BEAM AXLE)

wait my bad, it only has 550 hp

Still, that not being any faster round a track than a V6 with 335hp is sad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Your right, smoother pavement is the reason a GT500 with 550 hp is no faster than a V6 Camaro.

Is the V6 Camaro the new 2011 V6 Mustang of this generation? Except for the affordable part (V6 305hp mustang was 20k). The performance is just too good.

370Z AND EVERY V6 FROM LESS THAN 80K BTFO.

There are 30 2016 V6 Camaros in the country that are under 20k right now.

Forget new price, only retards and boomers buy new. Realistically, this is the fastest car newer than 2015 you can get for under 20k used.

Base V6 2011 was 22,000 but inflation takes its share and it was probably 24,500 in today's money.

At a local dealer they are selling a 2017 Camaro V6 for 21,983 so technically they are the same price if not cheaper than the Old 3.7 V6 Stang

Sounds Like xr 6 turbo