Youtuber suggestion thread for novices?

Youtuber suggestion thread for novices?

Anyone else knows a really damn good youtuber, specially a mechanic one? Post 'em here.

Let me start with my own suggestions:

Scott Kilmer
Ericthecarguy
KYLE.DRIVE (underrated gem this one)
Engineering Explained
Chris Fix

Doug demuro if you are into that and wanna learn about the flaws of expensive cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Camper1234599/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCLXV9vzJwgYOyGaZlD89VfA
youtube.com/user/RegularCars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyday. Same shit thread. There are no good youtubers you weird millenial faggot. Go take a carburetor apart and put it back together.

I already did that, boomer.

has to catagorize a person they dont like into a group

this is the average trump voter

I actually want to know if this was ironic or not

OP here, voted for trump. But i still wanna take suggestions from good youtubers and avoid the boomer posting.

Speed academy, boosted boiz, mighty car mods, bad obsession Motorsport

Ovalbore.

youtube.com/user/Camper1234599/videos

He mostly works on german cars, and owns a bmw recycling company. He manual swaps cars for his friends and customers and knows a fuckload about car electronics too.

check him out

also deboss garage

hes literally, cummins guy.

youtube.com/channel/UCLXV9vzJwgYOyGaZlD89VfA

car throttle top 10 when bored

>cuck throttle

Roadkill

Scotty Kilmer is a clickbaiter and posts crap
Ericthecarguy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

I like these guys, MCM and boosted boiz both feel pretty low rent which is cool. Bad Obsession never uploads though which is a pity because its a rad project.

>CarThrottle

>specially a mechanic one
>not a SINGLE SMA video

If you don't want to watch a mechanic actually fucking fix something and go into details over what's going on, then kill yourself

Buy a car then as you figure out shit it needs done or you want to do to it, read the shop manual for it then watch whatever random youtuber has the same car and is doing the same procedure. If you're watching a car youtuber that doesn't have your car then you're cancer. If you want to know wut car is gud we have a sticky and there are lots and lots of opinions you'll get right here on any car you're thinking about buying and start a thread on, no youtubers required. Also, find the message forum dedicated to that car. E-celebrities do not know shit about fuck. Please make a note of it.

Jesus christ you sound like an insane newfag or a tool. Or both.

Yeah, it's only newfags who hate e-celebrities.

t. doug "I like my dicks covered in fur-ro" demuro

Noriyaro
Motorcycle Magazine if you ride bikes.

Does David Freiberger count? He's more of a TV host

RegularCars

>youtube.com/user/RegularCars

His reviews are godly and he inspects the specs and cultural impacts of regular cars.

you forgot the

M E A T

>t. mrcummy
He's a fucking furfag with a grating voice and also doesn't know what he's talking about half the time.

>refer to OP's gif.

Tommyfyeah, cornerbalanced, Jack Cecil (owner of an import company in FL so you will occasionally see R34/R34 GTRs and other unique stuff)