a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edited: Mar 27

>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-If you were using a public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that got banned, check pastebin.com/Bg7n8mNr

>Switch
-A userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-Vitashell 1.60 now live, added USB mass storage support
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/465952/#post-7208328
my.mixtape.moe/bkbjso.png
mediafire.com/?1h0upbpu1j0uba0
nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/junichi_masuda_on_the_future_of_pokemon_for_the_switch
github.com/HiddenRambler/TagMo/releases)
pastebin.com/EiiqSV0d)
mediafire.com/file/84zc3vewx3ji4hu/TagMo_that_may_or_not_work.apk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New Zelda update just came out.

P E R S O N A _ 5
E
R
S
O
N
A

P S 3
S

W H E N
H
E
N

Asked this last thread but never got an answer

So I'm trying to install Hyrule Warriors via WUP, but I can't access the Homebrew Channel. It worked perfectly fine since the last time I used it, which was to install BOTW.
What's weird is I haven't messed with any of the files on my SD card at all or anything, yet when I click on Homebrew 1.3/1.4 via Loadiine.ovh, I keep getting "FSGetMountsource failed"
Help pls

changelog?

None yet, but it's small so nothing crazy like new content. People are reporting more stable FPS in the spots it usually has trouble with.

Is it safe to update through Wii U menu or should i wait till it hits uTik/USB helper?

Neat

Can I turn off DNS shit or do I just need to install the update manually?

GTA EMULATION ON SWITCH WHEN.

I wanna play GTA 4 on the go.

I dont know it it is the right place to ask this
Is there a way to bypass region blocked games on xbox live for the 360, I dont live in the US and I want to download 2 xbox classic games, Grabbed By The Ghoulies and Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex , I bough these 2 games using a VPN in my computer , when I come back to my xbox and try to download them they actually go trough almost 100% but always failed, even if I change the console locale and my account is north american and even setting up a DNS in the xbox 360 network wont work at all, is it actually possible to bypass this shitty region lock? My console is NTSC btw

>wrath of cortex
>classic

Twinsanity was better.

Why not gta v, I'm pretty sure it can run it

cuz GTA V is lame. GTA 4 had a more detailed map and realistic driving.

Is it safe to update uTik games through the Wii U main menu?

True, but I wouldn't mind both

Why wouldn't it be?

I dunno, maybe cause uTik games are installed with homebrew and updating through the menu/eshop connects directly with nintendo servers on the wii u itself.

Where do you think uTik games come from?

Okay im working on downgrading from 10.6.0.-31u. Im using soundhax as an entry point and intend to use safehax to downgrade to 2.1 and then up.

The only thing im wonder right now is if i need a specific version of safehax for 10.6 or is it a one tool for all firmwares.

How long does it usually take for an update to go into utiki?

There's been an fps patch

Anyone actually have experience hacking the Wii U using the guides in the OP? I've only got a few hours to kill and don't want to run into any snags.

Full botw undub when?

It's quicker without the guide tbqh.

5 months

5 hours.

Getting haxchi going was pretty easy. Less time and hassle than when I hacked my N3DS.

Weird how the OP keeps mentioning Loadiine. Haxchi is all you need.

huh, how so?

nvm im retarded, the guide literally has everything spelled out if go to the next step

Guide is full of useless shit and isn't really clear on what is optional.

I need help, I don't know how to use cheats or something remotely related on 3ds cfw, speciffically Pokemon Alpha Shappire, I just want to have a Nidoran (male)

What do I have to google? I'm not gettig anything decent

PKHex

reminder the dsishop gets closed today

How much space do DS forwarders take on the SD card?

thanks mayne

Everybody's talking about DSi games since the store is shutting down. What are the must-have DSi games, or the ones you actually have installed?

>OP
Yeah well I want to know what people actually have installed. Because the space is so limited people will have to be choosy.

BTW I already have four swords, shantae, x-scape.

about 5 TBs each

Yes nigga i know. But theres a difference in downloading from nintendos servers to a PC vs downloading straight to the wii u

Fuck u nigga wtf

four sword, flipnote

Is there actually a DNS for blocking Switch updates? The 3DS/Wii U ones don't do a thing.

why the fuck is fasthax redscreening every time, ive done it with and without a cart in it

>flipnote
Sudomemo is trash though

Is $17 for a new Wii Remote Plus a good deal?

Its the toad edition too

considering they're 10 bucks at walmart, eh

about downloading fates
do the other versions come with the mass dlc download thing in freeshop

Question guys. I have a working hacked 3ds with luma. Thing is, I had rx tools before. Dont know if because of the old folders and remnants of that thing, but now my sd loads slow as shit. I want to format the sd card and reinstall everything from 0. Anyone kind enough to point me into a guide that is updated for that?

Is there anything super easy and convenient like PKSM for injected GBA Pokemon games?

source and details of URLs blocked:
gbatemp.net/threads/465952/#post-7208328

red screens on launching homebrew means you're missing files. make sure you've got everything you need extracted to the correct locations on your sd card

Why does it matter if they shut it down if you pirate your shit anyway?

Big question is if there is anything no one has uploaded anywhere yet.

sudomemo is fine

ya i double checked this, files are all where they need to be. I deleted them and recopied them in case they were corrupt. Can't seem to find the culprit. People seem to think its because fasthax/safehax doesnt play nicely with soundhax but thats not really an excuse since its whats being pushed on the guide

You actually can't pirate them on a DSi.

mega ?

wait really? In store?

yeah, pro controllers are 12, zelda gamecube controllers are 6. lots of shit getting marked down since theyre replacing their WiiU space with Switch shit

damn i gotta hit up a walmart tomorrow. Hopefully its all walmart stores and not just the one in your area

So is 3DS shit pretty much done? I don't think nintendo will do anymore updates, it only has maybe a year of life left.

Nice, thanks!

11.3 was patched to fix shit, it's getting more games for sure. Maybe even another Pokemon game.

MHXX English Patch v2.1

my.mixtape.moe/bkbjso.png
mediafire.com/?1h0upbpu1j0uba0

i expect a few more updates here and there don't forget oot stone videos slowdown on 11.3 they're probably fixing that and patching some stuff

They'd be idiots to release ANOTHER pokemon game on 3DS and not on the Switch where it would be an instant system seller.

could be another remake or spinoff, stars seems to be a sure thing and they could do what they're doing with fe warriors

Game Freak is always slow, 3DS came in 2011, they released BlackWhite2 in 2012 on DS.

SunMoon2 when?

Thanks!

Stars will be Switch-exclusive and not doing so would honestly be completely retarded both from a creative standpoint and business standpoint. They're going to want to bring the series into HD and make a point of the Switch's most important gimmick, that is, being able to take it around with you and play with others. This is exactly the same gimmick that made Pokemon so popular. It's like a match made in heaven.
If they released the exact same game on the 3DS then nobody will purchase a switch because the game is already on a machine that over 60 million people own. Plus, Game Freak themselves have already confirmed that they are developing for the Switch.

I still have EU BotW from when it leaked and I'd like to replace it with the NTSC version, do I just delete the game from my system/external HDD and then just reinstall the NTSC version?

i have a 3ds im trying to get games onto, is there a quick guide to homebrew ?

version 11.2.0-35U

that was my point, with the remake or spinoff on both ie fe warriors

nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/junichi_masuda_on_the_future_of_pokemon_for_the_switch
>Without a doubt, Nintendo Switch is the future, but we will have to wait until it goes out on the market and study how it can benefit from Pokemon. When people have it, we will have too see and deeply study how to use it so we can think how the next entries of Pokemon are going to be and how the saga can benefit from the new console.

The Switch is too new for a Pokemon game this year.

Nope, the new pokemon game will make use of the switch's power and the 3DS won't be able to handle it.
They're only doing it with FE Warriors because Hyrule Warriors Legends exists, and they only did that because Hyrule Warriors didn't sell on the Wii U. Keep in mind that HWL runs like shit and FE Warriors will probably be just as bad

That's backwards as fuck, why would they wait until a system has sold to put out the system seller? Though, I wasn't expecting another pokemon game until 2018 anyway

>the new pokemon game will make use of the switch's power
They started development on XY in 2010, it took them 3 years to get it out while releasing more DS games.

Game Freak does their own thing. It's never been a system seller at launch year of new hardware.

>idiots still think Switch is a 3DS replacement
>even though they have multiplat games like FEW that will release on both
>even though there are still a ton of upcoming games for 3DS
>even though they said what the Switch is replacing is the Wii U
>even though they explicitly said they have no plans to retire 3DS and will support both it and the Switch simultaneously
>even though they did not halt 3DS production the second Switch released like they did with the Wii U

At worst we'll just see less O3DS compatible games and more N3DS exclusives.

Did you know that when the DS came out, Nintendo said that it wasn't going to replace the GBA? The GBA got support for two years after the DS came out but ultimately it died even after nintendo tried to keep it relevant with the Micro.

What I'm saying is, the 3DS isn't going to live past 2019 at the latest

>claim the 3DS is done has maybe a year left
>now it has two years left

Gotta move them goalposts.

How dare you come in my thread posting realistic predictions.

>the 3DS isn't going to live past 2019 at the latest
That's true. Final mainstream support this year, next year might get something.

First of all, I'm not that guy, and second of all I'm just refuting the claim that the Switch will not replace the 3DS. Nice job pointing out a perceived fallacy instead of actually coming up with a counterargument.

Reposting from last thread :

Ultimate Amiibo spoofing guide by user

Requirements :
>An Android phone with NFC capabalities
>NFC215 tags (other types won't work, you can get those from ebay, aliexpress or whatever)
>TagMo apk (github.com/HiddenRambler/TagMo/releases)
>An hex editor, HxD recommended
>(optional) A file explorer for Android like ES File Explorer
>(optional) Amiibitz, which will allow you to check which amiibo you just wrote to your tags, just in case
>A brain

Step 1
>fucking aquire NFC tags

Step 2
>install TagMo on your phone

Step 3
>grab keys from here and create a .bin for each key with your hex editor (pastebin.com/EiiqSV0d)

Step 4
>grab amiibo dump from somewhere like nfc bank (dumps should be 540B, newer BOTW ones are 572B) you can also clone your own amiibo by scanning them with TagMo

Step 5
>put keys and amiibo dumps on your phone

Step 6
>launch TagMo, load both keys

Step 7
>load your amiibo dump

Step 8
>press WRITE TAG (AUTO), place your phone over your tag

Step 9
>enjoy your amiibo

FAQ
>TagMo keeps crashing/says there's transceive error/whatever
Try other releases of TagMo, if none works, try this one : mediafire.com/file/84zc3vewx3ji4hu/TagMo_that_may_or_not_work.apk
If it still doesn't work, you might be fucked.

>TagMo doesn't do anything
Activate your NFC, retard.

>Does it work with Skylanders/Infinity/whatever ?
No, because they're different chips, look elsewhere for these

3ds.guide is your friend to set it all up,install freeshop once you set it all up.

>ps4 piracy

I was playing Sm4sh with some friends and EOU1 earlier and closed my n3DS. I forgot it was on and it died in sleep mode and now when I turn it on the screen stays black but the blue light turns on. Is this because of my hacked n3DS or did something else fuck up?

It could run both(barely), but it sure as fuck couldn't emulate either.

Unless there's an official port, it's never happening.

>they'd be idiots to release a "new" game that reuses assets with little to no new content and make nearly as much money as they did with the game before it while they're making the next, low-effort game for the Switch
ok
Also, it's going to happen because muh patterns

It's not a remake.

hd ds when?

>second gen7 Pokémon game
>Yokai Watch 3
>Etrian Odyssey 5
>Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2
>Ever Oasis
>probably more that I'm missing
Not yet.

How do you install your Wii U DLC? I'm afraid of potential brickings

lads, is there a place where i can download the new update? (european)

x432r came out in mid 2014 I think

>more than half a year has passed since EOV's release and there hasn't been a single word about localization
They'll get to it eventually, r-right?

So, about the BOTW update, is it possible to do it on switch without updating to 2.1.0 ?
Mine is on 2.0.0 for the browser which may or may not help for homebrew in the future, and I plan to stay on this version.
I'm europe btw if that matters in this case.

Thanks in advance kind anons.

just install with wupinstaller with haxchi or mocha patching sigs

yes

Same here.
Also, how are multiple utikdownloadhelper updates handled? Should I delete the update I already have on my Wii U and just check the "update" box on utikdownloadhelper and install that?
Does the utikdownloadhelper only ever have the most recent update available?
Thanks.

I'm here again to ask something:
I got my NDS flashcard (M3DS Real) to run on my N3DS XL with the NTR Launcher. Now I started up Etrian Odyssey II and noticed screen flickering and graphics glitching a bit.

Any way to fix this? Everything worked fine on my NDS so I'm sure it's not that.

is there a way to clone my Wii U usb with clonezilla or windows or something? my usb drive is kinda fucked, I need to hold it in a certain position for it to power on and no matter what my Wii U flat out wont recognize it.

That's because NTR_CLOCK is set to 0. Set it back to 1 and it should work again.

NTR_Clock? Sorry, this is my first time using NTR Launcher - where can I find the config file to change this?
I just installed the .cia downloaded.