All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12642960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for

Who did you pick as the Ambassador ?

post ryders

Moshae

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually ditaeon command. They're busy tending to what's left of their outpost. So you survived our fight on Kadara. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire outpost is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Ryder needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death. -RV

Threadly reminder that Vetra has purple labia

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE FOREVER BEST WAIFUS

PeeBee is cute and I want to kiss her tummy

mfw she literally taste like blueberries

every thread edition

turians have tits and there's nothing you can do about it

Reminder that Turian ass is the patrician choice.

Don't be a Turian tits pleb.

No, I can.

Reposting because the old thred is ded:
So wait a second, the Angara as a race are seriously only about 300 years old? The characters refer to the Remnant architecture as being ~300-400 years old and the Remnant created the Angara.

Did no one ask about Angaran history and realize "these guys have literally no idea about primitive civilization and have had access to advanced technology for their entire very short existence"?

How old do these guys live? It's entirely possible Jaal's grandpa was one of the first Angara to come out of the vats, you'd think they'd have some story about it or something that would raise alarm bells for the Milky Way races.

If they have the tech to instantly terraform planets why would they stick around so long? That's like the longest longcon in galactic history, simulating the entire evolution of an intelligent species just because you can. Not even the Reapers were that autistic.

Cora is cute!

that doesn't do anything except prove me point further

strawpoll.me/12642960

>simultaneous time stamps, to the second

Well then, the great battle begins

>no hips
Shit poll

>tfw we will never get a c-sec detective spin-off game

I just want to give the suitrats cosy cells and convince my femtur partner doing the right thing is more important than following the book

tit plebs BTFO

Turians have hips no matter what, its a null point

Vetra has beautiful eyes.
Visor mod when?

Maybe the Jaardan were the Mengele-style "let's do unspeakable sciencey shit because we can" type and just wanted to see if they could create a viable artificial species? You don't make planets into habitable paradises and then not put something on them.

They weren't looking at physical evolution, but for behavioral and cultural forms of it.

I thought she got pretty cute the further you got in the game. Plus I just like blue girls and love midriffs.

>vetra says "Hey, Babe" to me in the epilogue

Ok

Masses just cant appreciate tits on a space raptor

So I heard that /meg/ liked bird waifus.

Glad to see most of /meg/ has good taste

I want to garden with her.

I want to flirt with Kandros, bioware please!!

Some Angara concept art

wew

>Peral
>Vetra

Why are bid moms from space so fucking based

>Reyes is just me with a tan
I don't like this.

Raeka. Kesh got all assblasted about it.

Post crazy glitches and ugly faces!

Beautiful scence

can't wait to cuddle my SOFT human waifu with a BIG ass tonight.

vetrafags, have fun holding onto that nasty, jagged rock you call a waifu. try not to let the pebbles on the back of her head activate your trypophobia.

is that a watch?

>You will never get number 2 or 4

Their chests are all normal.

All of them are better than what we got...

>bring a very few number of humans to a new galaxy
>"lol lets brings fags and gays with us to help repopulate"

who wrote this

Is there an assault rifle which isn't shit?
Looking at most of them, they kinda suck.

why is each and every single one of these better than the final product?

>sperm bank
>egg donors
>cloning

The human population is going to be fine

Mattock

>there are people who use any other Assault Rifle that isn't the Mattock

Reminder that handholding is the surest path to hell

So what happens when you use the kill code the bad guy lady gives you for the ship?

Can you pick Tann?

I picked the Moshae, but everyone besides Morda seemed like a reasonable option.

You dont have to actually have sex to reproduce in Andromeda. Gil brings this up in like every one of your interactions with him

>20000 humans is a few number
>literally only a handful of gay people

>not eyes, voice, and height

crucify this one with all the other plebs.

>who wrote this
fags and gays

>literally only a handful of gay people
how'd they all end up on my ship?

What. The. Fuck. These are awesome!

They really look like fish people here.

wonder if that user ever finished his Avitus fic.
with the way fag OP's are forgetting shit we may never know

wonder if that user ever finished his Vetra/BroRyder fic

wonder if that other user ever finished his/her Vetra/BroRyder art

>100% viability on all planets
>only quests left in my journal are to find the Archon's Flagship and revisit Habitat 7 along with a dozen shitty tasks
>no sign of the salarian ark yet
>69% game completion
The fuck? Explain

>only 3 of the 4 arks actually dock the Nexus

>Turian Ark for whatever reason just sits in the system, not able to reach the Nexus, when the Asari Ark was way fucking worse off than the Turian Ark and still managed to get to the nexus

REEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING TURIANS, I WANTED TO SEE ALL 4 ARKS ON THE NEXUS

Avitus fic? God i want that, but it seems kinda dry in general on fanfics with turians. Kandros when? ;;

Wait for the quarian ark my dude

You've still get like 5 main quests.

Top and bottom right are pretty great

isn't the turian ark empty? seems like they suffered the most losses.

>only quests left in my journal are to find the Archon's Flagship
>no sign of the salarian ark yet

Im wondering what happens with their SAM node. Do they kinda just leave it their?

HURIANS!

who is ready?

The turian ark is mega fucked by the scourge

I think we're still waiting on Avitusfic user and femturfic user. Give them time lads, we don't want to rush them and get Andromeda'd again.

They lost 5000 of their 20000

I'm an idiot
>go to the Archon's Flagship
>its sitting right next to the salarian Ark
fug

The turian ark suffered heavy damages to systems and plenty of breaches. The asari one just had power diverted to more important systems and minor controlled breaches

Natanus got tentacle-raped by the scourge, I wouldn't try and move that shit.

>try not to let the pebbles on the back of her head activate your trypophobia

Oh fuck off. You actually ruined her for me a little.

Ryder says they're going to retrieve it once you're done talking to it.

never ever. i swear to god i am not ralph. I like maleturs, but I dont wanna be super autistic about it. Anyways, yeah, some user was taking about writing a self insert fic with Avitus a couple of threads ago, dunno if he ever finished it. hope we get a M/M maletur romance sometime.

oh, if thats the case, ill let him take his time them, i dont wanna rush him at all. needs to be quality content after all.

Nope, still three quarters full but the structural integrity is fucked for FTL.

P U R E
U
R
E

Which user was that?

I think Gil's email was equally nice. What do other's say?

>Liking cat-eyes
>Liking girls taller than you

Gas yourself tbqh

raptor

>turian bodies have N64 textures

neat

And how could the Angara have such poor knowledge of the Remnant, had they really never studied all the planets littered with Remnant tech - especially Havarl?

What if the Remnant were the warmongers and created the Angara to be supersoldiers, while Kett society was twisted into imperialism by the threat of Remnant aggression?

What if the Angara straight up thought the universe was only 300 years old and every species was grown in a vat, and the Milky Way races' natural evolution and multi-thousand year histories blew their minds?

They could have intended to live there themselves.

Why keep people in genetic experimentation pods if you want to study their culture?

>not wanting a super tall protective femtur gf

There is literally no reason you still need to be breathing.

Laughing at you senpai.

>irl manlet detected

I dunno, some user said he was writing one, dont think he had a trip on. I just want fucking Avitus/Kandros content for christsake, hell, I'll even take broRyder/Vetra content, but all we're getting is fucking femRyder shit.

So why didn't the Archon just solve the whole plot by doing a drive-by with his kilometer-long warship and bombing everyone into submission? Prior to getting the Remnant fleet at the end no one had a way to stop him. The angarans were reduced to hamlets and pockets of light infantry with literally one city to their name. Not even a really big one. The Archon's flagship is crap-tier by Milky Way standards but it may as well make him god in a setting where taking a small base from forty guys is considered a turning point in a whole theater of war.

Him having a ship that big seems totally out of proportion to everything else in the game.

Oh fuck I really hope you guys aren't talking about me and there's some other user writing an avitus fic.

Because I am nowhere near close to finishing mine, the jarun/scott fic or the scott/kallo fic.

Don't put any hope on me.

Would femturs even get wet down there?

I feel like you would need a gallon of lube or else your dick would just have tons of cuts on it

Anybody having problems with the menu screen music playing during the game itself?

It's playing on Aya right now for some reason.

I'd make some Avitus stuff but I can't really see him with Kandros. Maybe if we could get an image of the other Pathfinder

Cora's romance epilogue email says something about fucking you

I just think thats the utter shite nude turian model someone made originally for GMOD years ago, might explain the super fucking shitty texturework.

mate, if you're writing an Avitus fic, thats fine with me. whats it like? is there lewd or is it more comfort and hugs

Got to warm them up, maybe a little mutual masturbation.