5.7L charger

Alright, Veeky Forums, i just bought a 2007 dodge charger from a local PD for $8000. The engine onlt has 5000 miles, but the odometer says 82xxx miles.

Did i do good? What should i expect? Will post puctures for you enjoyment.

Still has tge prisoner partition

And the wiring is all tgere still. They just put a thing over the mounts for the center console

>$8k for a 10 year old cop car

It has a brand new engine AND transmission. I thought that wouldve been a good thing

Hes the bloop bothers.

>the car's engine and transmission died before 82k miles.
>this is good

>tfw bought a 2005 LS430 for 3k less with 20k more miles
feels fancy

Sweet you can run around pretending you're a cop like every other fag in a murdered out charger.

Have i single handedly triggered Veeky Forums? I'm usually on /k/....

I don't know but you're the one who's down $8k so i don't feel trolled.

>mfw i lied and actually paid $9999
I have trolled myself, i guess

>What should i expect?
If you are in Oregon, expect to get pulled over. A lot.

Shit.

don't worry too much. make the best of your situation. stay on top of maintenance and at the very worst, you have a RWD V8 sedan.

>police
>that tint
you'd be fined in most states for that

I mean it is but the original only made it 82k, don't expect the replacements to do any better.

It'll be fun though, can't deny that

the original transmission likely had a shit ton of hard accelerations in its life, and the engine had a ton of idle hours.
the replacement should last far longer

Have fun, OP. Ex cop cars are hilarious to drive.

Oh, and FYI, Veeky Forums generally hates people who drive ex cop cars because they don't like getting scared for nothing.

>implying OP is getting pulled over

buy a radar detector and don't live in Virginia. that's 90% of Veeky Forums's tickets

police love to pull over ex-cop cars, usually for the spotlights. many places make them illegal, but don't remove them when sold to the public.

I drove an old cvpi for about 5 years, never got pulled over once.

Then again, I didn't dress like a hippie and slap dunkin' donuts bumperstickers on my car.

Were you a nig?

In Washibgton, where i live, i can have one on both sides.

Ibwork in OR, but they only allow it on the drivers side

Nope. White guy.

Well theres your problem. Dye your skin brown and then drive around

>engine and transmission died before 82k miles
Jesus Christ, Chrysler. How did you faggots keep tricking people into buying your shit quality cars?!

Fucking faggot

I have a cvpi.
spotlights on both sides, interceptor tag still on the trunk, block heater plug sitting on the front bumper, and so on.
I'm an Indian and me and my bro drive down the east coast every year from NY to Florida for spring break. Never been pulled over once.

Go do a ride along with your local pd and see how they really treat those cars. I'm surprised it got that far.

I know, right? So much disinfo in the cop car threads from people who have never owned one. They're great cars and can be loads of fun if you do it properly.

Protip: don't buy the squeaky rattle-y one with the misaligned panel gaps that was driven with obvious hate. Get the city car the office guys used or the one that blew up its engine prematurely and swap a low mike junkyard motor into it.

It really isn't hard. Let Ganoosh' s taxi company buy the dregs.

Probably dickhead cops hating on anyone having fun.
>you'll be pulled over
>people will drive slow in front of you and not move aside
>your car will blow up and cost you tons of cash

Bullshit.

Pro Tip: Don't ever ask Veeky Forumss opinion on anything made by the FCA. You'll be called a retard no matter what you purchased, no matter how much you paid for it.

Well, except for snek.

Anyway, I liked them. Only thing I wish is that they came with a manual.

I do miss my Charger tho.

>buying a chrysler product
>buying a charger
>buying an ex police car
>paying 8 fucking grand
kill yourself. you did horribly. It's a shit car.