Just because you act like an autist doesn't mean you are one

just because you act like an autist doesn't mean you are one

>pic related

How was he not an autist? Being an autist doesn't mean you're unintelligent.

he is more likely to be psychopathe than an autist

No, psychopaths tend to be the opposite of autists, which Napoleon clearly wasn't. Stalin was probably a psychopath, for instance.

>But his discourse indicated a fine
perception of circumstances, such as the hunter has of his prey.
> He had all the qualifications requisite for being what the world calls an agreeable man, except the wish to be so.
he understood social situations very well when he had to

like at best you can cite his speech to the assembly where it's obvious that he just wasn't used to being called out on his bullshit and froze up when he was, at other times he was odd but it never hurt him

if you've read stuff written by and about psychopaths they tend to misread social situations horribly

like i read this biography of a self-proclaimed psychopath and she just came off as autistic most of the time while thinking she was some kind of great manipulator because people were clearly too embarrassed for her to call her a sperg

He was socially shit, or else Josephine wouldn't have been so reluctant to marry him. The Polish woman who was his mistress also said he was not enjoyable to be around and she only pretended to like him so he'd support Poland independence (which ultimately ruined him, since that lead to the breakdown in relations with the Czar, and Napoleon having to eventually attack Russia to save the newly independent Poland)

Except for his great rapport with the Czar (which in retrospect was probably faked by the Czar), he was complete shit as a diplomat.

>self-proclaimed psychopath
That's a good indication of an autist, not a psychopath

>He was socially shit, or else Josephine wouldn't have been so reluctant to marry him.
he pretty much used her as a free prostitute, changed her name and admitted on st.helena that he didn't respect her

oh also he was ugly and didn't bother to try and give her orgasms

like her criticism of him was that he was an egoist, as in he acted like that on purpose
>The Polish woman who was his mistress also said he was not enjoyable to be around
i mean that's because he raped her initially, but she later divorced her husband and bore his child so he can't have been that bad
>she only pretended to like him so he'd support Poland independence
she only slept with him for that reason, she eventually did like him though that's probably stockholm syndrome
>Except for his great rapport with the Czar (which in retrospect was probably faked by the Czar), he was complete shit as a diplomat.
he got results with campo forgmio and there's no reason to doubt that the rapport wasn't genuine
well no she was diagnosed with the hare checklist, i guess i misspoke

do psychopaths recognize that they're psychopaths or do they rationalize it?

they don't care

most psychopath behaviour is explained by them ignoring practically everything a normal person would think about

>psychopath meme
clincally irrelevant term
only use it when referring to fiction

>clincally irrelevant term
just like autism

Well sort of. You have ASD, so saying just 'autism' is memey.
But it isn't as memey as psychopath.

but ASD is actual autism, like it impairs your daily life and makes you bang your head

i'm talking about aspergers autism which no longer gets diagnosed

>i'm talking about aspergers autism which no longer gets diagnosed
does it not?
I got diagnosed with it when I was young, did the doc fuck up?

aspergers was a thing then, now it isn't

but you get to keep your old diagnosis

>he pretty much used her as a free prostitute, changed her name and admitted on st.helena that he didn't respect her
She was among his last words.

>oh also he was ugly and didn't bother to try and give her orgasms
Because he had a small, small, small dick. But he sure sent her a lot of love letters

>she eventually did like him though
No, she said after he was dead that she found him extremely unattractive and repulsive, and that she only slept with him and was his lover for Poland's sake

>he got results with campo forgmio and there's no reason to doubt that the rapport wasn't genuine
He threw a tantrum and broke the tea set they were using during the negotiations

>She was among his last words.
her fake name that he gave her was his last word, you can tell she didn't like it because she kept calling him bonaparte in response
>Because he had a small, small, small dick. But he sure sent her a lot of love letters
his autopsy said his penis was normal and she never complained about its size
>No, she said after he was dead that she found him extremely unattractive and repulsive, and that she only slept with him and was his lover for Poland's sake
she died 4 years before he did and i'm not disputing that she slept with him initially for that reason
>He threw a tantrum and broke the tea set they were using during the negotiations
he called them out for stalling and it worked

i'm not getting extremely unattractive or repulsive from her memoirs

at most it's a moral objection caused by her catholic upbringing and her being terrified of him and naturally shy

>These words were spoken with such a bitter, sad smile, that they inspired a strange feeling in me, for the sovereign of the world!
>Pity threw me into his arms and I promised him everything he wanted
ok pity fucking isn't liking but the point still stands

>Except for his great rapport with the Czar (which in retrospect was probably faked by the Czar)

The Czar also had clear mental issues
The main reason why he decided to burn his own countryside and doom hundreds thousands of his peasants to death by starvation in order to avoid having to respect a trade treaty is because he was unironically convinced that Napoleon was the antichrist