Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #856
Fightan' Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (still down, use the backup zip for old cards)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!pkI0UbCJ!r4fKmSx0TiSsN0i4ylHOxQ
mega.nz/#F!rJJ2GYoY!xf4eGoj7h0V7NAPOBfdaaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just made this girl om a whim

so say something nice about her

Show tail.

Delete hexaoc and its left over files, then use Aa2install/10

She can probably read mod installation instructions better than you. Nice nipple.

Playful is cute!
Post your class' Playful girls!

Good morning

>blue nipples mod
But why?

Which one of these do I edit? The guide says to do the bones, but I'm not seeing any change in the preview.

since hongfire is down, is there any site where I can get SVII uncensor?

the 3D pubes version of the uncensor is on the same mega link as the CC

To do what? For fucks sake, man, ask the full question.

So what exactly is the difference between render mode 1 and 2?

Generally speaking one works and the other doesn't and no one will ever know why.

One of them is a compatibility renderer for old graphics cards which is slow as shit. The engine is over a decade old, so we are talking about really old graphics cards here.

I'm getting an AAU (?) hair glitch - Rei here has the low poly of Haruko's front hair and I have no idea why. Saeko has it too. The only thing they have in common is that they're AAU cards. Anyone having this happen too?

This'll make a fine addition to my collection

How do I fix this? The text is weird

Grieve-tan card when?

By setting your date/time format to japanese

Does anyone know what the DATES_OUT & IN arrays are storing?

I thought maybe DATES_IN was how many times girls have asked you to take them out, and DATES_OUT is how many times you've asked someone, but I'm pretty sure I've asked out at least one girl.

Why wouldn't you use LE?

My machine's been set for japanese unicode for years now, may as well switch back and forth the date format every onece in a while. doesnt need to restart anyway

Looks like a count for days in the class.

I'm at day 39 with this class. It's something else.

Has she been in since day 1?

doing god's work

Yeah. Here's another one from a character who's also been in the whole time.

Couldn't it be the seat of the student she's going to have a date with?

Does anyone have the link for the Randomize Traits ReiEdit script?

Damn, you nailed it.

It looks like DATES_IN is dates they've accepted and DATES_OUT is dates they requested. Now it makes sense to store the data like this to tell who'll be pissed if the date doesn't happen.

Thanks a lot.

Tantoo borked out on me, and now I'm left with this.

Tantoo doesn't do that looks like you deleted or messed up one of your core files.

I know it doesn't do it, but one of the consoles decided to freeze up for some reason. Left it sit for an hour, but nothing. So I closed it, and afterwords this.

I forgot which one the Tantoo edits but find out the go to the backup mega and get the file back. Or use the torrent file and use that.

In ReiEdit, does anyone know how to find out the seat number using Character.GetAttribute?

mega.co.nz/#F!pkI0UbCJ!r4fKmSx0TiSsN0i4ylHOxQ

alright question, i've downloaded futamodder's mod and installed it and everything works visually but the game is still treating the H-scenes as femaleXfemale. it's basically just like using a different strap-on. has anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix it? i've read all da read me's and i've been at this all day.

Woah woah. I know all the star wars girls, and I don't know who this blond girl is. Or why she's waring glasses because no girl in sw does.

It's Grieve-tan, a one time favorite over on /co/

aliums or daemons

and zombies and mutants and slime girls

Hey Creampie Preferers, don't you HATE it when your harem becomes so large that flipping between their Pregnancy Risk tabs erryday becomes a chore?!?

Well fret no more! Introducing a new Rei-Edit Plugin that organizes that info in one convenient place for you!

Class Reports: Fertility Calendar
> mega.nz/#F!rJJ2GYoY!xf4eGoj7h0V7NAPOBfdaaw

Click column headers to sort by that day.

As aways, comments and critiques are appreciated.

If you want more reports in this style let me know.

>Braces

Now that you mention it, I'm surprised I haven't seen braces for this game yet.

They are in the obsolete section of the pastebin but not made operational because only 3 people have wanted them. But I am too retarded to port it myself. So its just sitting there.

The braces themselves are just a texture anyway so they're ideal for AAU mesh overrides. Then they can be on any face you want.

Indeed. Looks like I'm digging them up.

>freckles

>he doesn't like taking a permanent marker while his waifu is sleeping and playing connect the dots

fag

>he

Anyone have a working link for AA2Decrypt?

AA2Install probably includes it.

Found it. Next question. What's this PPExtractor it came with?

I don't see the exe. Is it in one of the menus or something?

No, it would be a separate exe in tools or some folder.

Okay. Looks like I just have the wrong version.

Wrong version of what? I was guessing. The wizzard had it so o figured AA2Install might too.

Karen was really tired after working on her rocket science project so Miyu convinced her to chill on the beach. If you don't like ReShade effects a can make version without it.

Cute! This is cute!

That last one is hilarious.

I've acquired the braces texture. How do I apply it as an override? I'm not sure which of the pp files deals with teeth.

Every face has its own texture for teeth and faces are in e01 and e01_hexaoc pp files.

In SBUtility, everytime I click on a mesh name it adds it to the render window instead of replacing the last one. Is there a way to clear the render window or set it to replace?

Replacing the last what? Please learn how to ask questions clearly. What are you trying to do?

When was the last time someone made a card that wasn't shit?

Instead of replacing the last mesh, which is what is displayed in the render window.

Yesterday.

Proof?

You need to take a deep breath and ask the whole question you are trying to ask. Stop short-handing it.

>but the game is still treating the H-scenes as femaleXfemale. it's basically just like using a different strap-on. has anyone else had this problem
What were you expecting? If it's malexfemaleposes you get those by installin the More Cumming Positions mod.

AA2Decrypt is the PP extractor.

Are both meshes in the same xx file?

>Are both meshes in the same xx file?
No. I realized I should just close the tab for the .xx file instead of trying to leave everything open.

You can display multiple meshes from multiple xx files in the render window at once.

>catmouth
yes

What is the recommended snowflaking guide? the one in the google docs?

This is useful for me thank you!

The window needs to be resizeable. When you have enough girls so they reach the bottom of the window then a name gets cut off. Even if you load like 40 girls and use the scroll bar you'll still wont be able to see the name at the bottom.

This is at least a problem with windows 7 aero style and classic

The one you like best. Snowflaking isn't a science.

What is the alternative?

You can use AASnowflake or the Photoshop method or use AAFace with an AAU shadow set for card and roster pieces. You have lots of options, so pick the one you like best.

Normally I hate ReShade effects but because its a beach scene it improves the pictures. Good work

Your waifu is a beach. Gotem