I need more cars with this feature, best seat in the house

I need more cars with this feature, best seat in the house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYkBHGurj-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not being able to say where you are going

haven't safety regs killed this idea off? shame, my scout troop used to have to cram into old wagons with these seats and there would always be a fight for these rear ones, good times

>haven't safety regs killed this idea off?
no

>haven't safety regs killed this idea off?
The actual safest car in the world has them, see

people get motion sick easier when facing opposite to the motion of the vehicle.

do we have rear impact tests for this kind of seating? looks like almost no crumple zone

>safest car in the world
It isn't. Stop with the retarded marketing meme.

everyday is a school day, cool news thanks

have a slice of cake :)

>get rear ended by a truck/SUV/4x4
>your children get to ride on wheels everywhere
Best deal ever.

Nope. Never been tested.

The children are the crumple zone.

It literally is though

300te

motherfucking ford country squire. my grandparents had one of these and i only ever rode in it once, was pretty fun.

back into the parking space and watch a drive in movie. get maximum comfy with your girl.

is that a fucking sectional sofa in the back??????

The fact that these haven't been brought up yet is shameful

>seatbelts
that owner is a pussy, just grip the handles and become the fighterjet pilot you've always wanted to be

Happened to me as a kid in an old Ford wagon.

I've honestly never been more terrified in all my life.

Car runs a red through an intersection, hits us, spins us into oncoming traffic, watch as a pickup locks up it's brakes and heads straight into me, biggest fucking hit, I black out, parents get all kinds of fucked up, i'm apparently made of rubber and just bruised, i'm thankful as fuck that cars didn't have "crumple" zones back then.

>tfw the last drive-in theater in your area closed down 10+ years ago

two jump seats facing each other, i don't think there was a center seat

Nothing about that setup makes sense. How could the crafty Japs half-ass something so badly?

I hate those. Don't want to look at someone's kids while I'm driving.

Didn't they have a minibus?
Mine did. Rusted old Transit minibus. Absolute miracle it still ran after sitting for years, and we had a huge fuckoff trailer that we'd created on the chassis of a caravan that got destroyed by vandals.
So we had convoys of a few typical scout leader cars, which were estate cars and mini-MPVs, and my dad's big Jeep after he got it. And this shitty ancient minibus with a huge trailer made of plywood, making their way down the motorway to the summer camp every year.

Those look like a pretty good idea to me. Load the bed up, go camping with your buddies, then you can sit in the backs of your pickups with a beer and shoot the shit.

It isn't. "The six stars" meme was debunked by the very agency that tested it.

It literally is though, keep sperging

>ebin trolled xD
Okay.

sperg more

>battery damaged
>bursts into flames
>firefighters directed to let the car burn until it's safe to approach

>crashing a Tesla
>when AutoPilot comes standard, along with all the safety equipment, systems and sensors you could ever wish for
>as well as constant firmware updates

From my understanding they were phased out not because of crash safety but more because small amounts of exhaust gas could leak into the rear and essentially gas your kids. Modern cars seal better I guess so they're starting to come back, and Teslas obviously have no exhaust so they brought them back as well.

Not a comfy rumble seat?

that looks terrifying

They had to include one in order to import it I believe. Not intentional

Imagine being rear ended while sitting in that

>because small amounts of exhaust gas could leak into the rear and essentially gas your kids
My grandfather owned a Crown Vic wagon with the seats like We'd ride in the back with the tailgate window rolled down. In retrospect, the car smelled like shit so we were probably getting a hefty dose of exhaust as the rolled-down window created a low pressure zone and sucked it all back at us. I inherited the car and still have it, one day I hope to gas my own kids.

kek

I'm getting nauseated just by looking at it

What are you, gay?

>tfw you have the newest drive-in in the country 5 minutes from home.

This. E63 Wagon is the GOAT "ok honey we'll get a car for the kids" car.

yeah, chicken tax. Now it was a passsenger car and not a minitruck

>ride in one of these at night time
>car behind you shining into your eyes nonstop
>terrible headache
>weird looks during daytime
lol no thanks

>staring at the person behind you
>the person behind you staring at you

>hivemind

>Not seeing if they look away first

facing backward in a car moving forward feels strange
its ok on a train tho

it was just the bare minimum they needed to get round some law
chicken tax iirc

ofc they half a it
like how all bicycle sold in stores come with a tiny bell

>like how all bicycle sold in stores come with a tiny bell

I'm tempted to reattach that on my bike. People just don't have any situational awareness when walking on a cycle path.
Even looking right at me, they STILL don't move.
Someday, someone is going to be shoved into the river.

Before you feel tempted enough to actually buy it instead of just typing here about buying it, why not get something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=YYkBHGurj-I

a bell or what ever can almost deny people some motive to yell at you
types with an external striker tend to last a little longer
also if your going slower than 5 kp/s spoke beads make a bit of noise
neat
I've just got a hand pumped one made of brass and nickel

Because it's not a case of 'buying' it. I have a few kicking around in a box in the garage.
If I really want to make a loud noise, I can just yell at them, but I'm not adding weight or drag to the bike.
I'm surprised that american cyclists don't just end up shooting bad drivers, though. When someone passes less than a foot from your elbow, it seems a natural thing to draw on them and fire a few rounds through their windows.

It's not legal to deal with problems the free way, it have to go through a court so the money ends up in jewish pockets.