gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

>COSMETIC ITEM BETTING
dota2lounge.com/
dota2.vpgame.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yE8FGPDEriw?t=30
espn.com/esports/story/_/id/18898094/your-favorite-esports-pro-espnesports64-esports-bracket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a whole day from the thread from being not dead
*yawn*

Is CCnC the next RTZ?

stop spamming your retarded pictures kid

this one made me kek. Are you the smelly dotard poster? sorry your memes kinda suck bro

not, but someone said we need memes

>starting to bald
>at 25

its not fair
I dont want to look like loda
I dont want to have to settle for a she-beast like kelly

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

what heroes can I play that soothe my autism

>pic related

Tobi has a girlfriend.
youtu.be/yE8FGPDEriw?t=30

Yo /d2g/ rate my sick balance ideas :

Jakiro
-Level 25 talent reworked
Previous : -50 seconds respawn time
New : Liquid Fire cooldown removed

Queen of Pain
-Sonic Wave cooldown reduced from 135 to 135/100/60
-Reworked Aghanim's Scepter
Upgrades : Shadow Strike
Scepter Shadow Strike now pierces spell immunity
Scepter Shadow Strike now deals additional magic damage per instance equal to 100% of Queen of Pain's Attack stat (equivalent to five basic attacks)

Rubick
-Null Field reworked
No longer provides magic resistance
AoE reduced from 900 to 600
Null Field now reduces enemy spell effects in the AoE by 5/10/15/25%. (All enemy disables, damage over time, buffs and debuffs will last 25% less when cast within the AoE)

For each hero slark kills, his respawn timer the next time he dies is reduced by 10 seconds

>meepo dies somehow bottom
>pings mid
>"gg sf no gank"
>sf gank in 2017
I had 30 cs over tinker, and was still farming up my first major item (sblade)
later, I die. Team decides to push bottom. Already at the enemy tier two by the time I spawn, far as fuck, so I farm top wave. They die to tinker. Again
>gg sf, commend sf
from Meepo
Almost the exact same thing happens later when I tp to deny our top tier 2 tower. Again the pings.

That nigger kept flaming me even though I was top of cs and networth for the entire game after 6 minutes, because his 3man party (who didn't buy bkbs) kept fighting/pushing without me and dying to tinker/slardar. Meepo said "lul, no damage sf", criticizing my build, aquila, silvers edge, hurricane pike, bkb, treads, atm. Could have had demons edge (for mkb) but was saving for buyback (which I later utilized necessarily to defend the base). I was integral to our eventual victory. Meepo was silent.

Why do people blame mid for everything?

Heroes hit by Dark Pact now have the mana cost of their spells increased by an amount equal to the damage taken by Dark Pact. Effect lasts for each individual spell until said spells are cast.
Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade: Mana cost increase continues to stack indefinitely if multiple Dark Pacts hit the same hero.

There we go. Slark is finally viable,

I kinda like the shitty engrish dota memes. They're just surreal enough for me to eagerly await the next one.
Btw are any of /ourguys/ streaming right now?

New Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Slark: Upon gaining seven essence shift stacks from attacking an enemy hero, Slark's next attack will cause a break effect, disabling any passives that hero has until Slark's essence shift stacks expire. Effect is not removed upon hero's death.

slark finally pos 1 hypercarry

Are horrifyingly bad """"""balance"""""" ideas the new meme in this general?

because they think that it's mid's job to take 30 seconds to walk over to their lane at level 3 to gank (translation: save them after they get greedy and die)

>Valve still hasn't discontinued all support for DotA 2, including hosting the game servers
well I'll be...

New Pounce effect: Slark now hamstrings targets caught in addition to leashing them, reducing their movement speed by 84% for 3.5 seconds. Effective at all levels of Pounce.

Get this. Kunkka aghs/lvl25 talent: cooldown on tidebringer removed.

Great idea dotard!

>play 2 games
>first game is supposed to be mid mirana
>end up safe lane carry because lifestealer wanted to jungle (in 5k lol?)
>game ends up as a 80 minute shitshpw
>end up losing because supports don't buy shit for their Riki
>look at stats and I've spent 2.5k on detection for the supports and they've spent less than 1k on wards and everything
>in a 80 minute game
>also 120k damage mirana

>play a second game
>get offlane Doom
>end up dying because my safelane carry take the courier from me which had a salve on it for me
>the enemy literally dove me and if I had the salve I could of turned
>forced to jungle now because that lane is lost
>safelane carry then bitches because I'm afk jungling trying to get a silvers edge for the enemy pa
>when he forced me to jungle from taking the courier from me
>game ends up being a 25 minute stomp

I hate Dota sometimes

shadow dance new aghs: Shadow dance becomes permanent, and slark can click to toggle the ability to temporarily grant the effect of a non-upgraded shadow dance of equivalent level to all allies within 1025 units of Slark. Drains 5 mana per instant while active. Shadow dance effects linger on allies for .5 seconds after leaving the radius.

Necrophos aghs rework: Reaper's Scythe no longer is upgraded by aghs, instead, Heartstopper aura can be activated to make Necrophos channel his powers over pestilence and rot to greatly amplify the effects of Heartstopper aura, rooting Necrophos in place but increasing the potency of Heartstopper aura by 200% for each half second channeled. Can be channeled for 7 seconds, after which, or if interrupted. Heartstopper Aura's activation goes on cooldown for 100 seconds. Radius increased by 450 while channeled. Drains 170 mana per second while channeling.

ME GUD TEAM BAD

Could slark finally be viable and find his way into a tournament level team comp if all of these buffs go through?

>accidentally enter a 1350 unit radius around necrophos as he's finishing his channel
>suddenly instantly die despite max life

WOW DUDE

Necrophos new aghs: Can now cast reaper's scythe while dead, allowing necrophos to target any hero on the map. Cooldown reduction of reaper's scythe retained. If the damage dealt by Reaper's Scythe strikes the killing blow, the cooldown of Reaper's Scythe is reset.

I thought mine were pretty good

Slark now heals for the damage taken from Dark Pact if Dark Pact's dispel is successful.

how do I build venomancer hybrid right click/nuke?

upon landing a mortal strike crit, wraith king's attack prevents the target from receiving any form of healing for five seconds. successive mortal strikes do not refresh the debuff duration.

there, now it's a true mortal strike

New ranged hero idea, if a ranged geros projectile goes out of its attack range then it has its damage reduced by 5% for every 20 units

All of winter wyvern's nerfs are reverted. Viable.

New carry heros idea, his auto attacks have like 30 base damage, but he has a passive spell that makes him throw 3 shutikans per auto attack, also give him a reflect ability like lotus orb but it only works from one direction.

New level 25 talent for Lina, replaces -4s dragon slave cd: Laguna blade now bounces instantly between all heroes within a 600 unit radius of the target hit, searching for further heroes within 600 units of additional targets. 725 with cast range talent chosen

there, fixed. now all you need is to rush aghs refresher and get someone like enigma to set up and reap delicious rampages

Successfully randoming Chaos Knight grants you an enhanced version of Chaos Knight which receives a greater stat gain, but the additional stats gained upon leveling are allocated randomly.

each hero killed by pudge's hook permanently increases the range by 100

Whoa sure is 2008 in here

Greevil's Greed now stacks indefinitely, gaining an additional +1 to gold gained per creep killed after reaching the initial maximum

Wall of Replica aghs upgrade is now baseline. Ion Shell is now upgraded by Aghanim's Scepter, allowing the damage to tick four times as fast, quadrupling overall damage dealt.

At level 10, Lina can choose between +80 light strike array damage, or -30s respawn time.

This one's pretty good

Why is this idiot spamming this dead thread with Reddit character rework posts?

>get into game

>pick sb

>go offlane

>2 peruvians pick pa and slark

>they fight over mid

>eventually go dual mid vs necro and lose

>3rd peruvian last picks tinker and goes offlane with me against anti-mage

and the game still lasted 42 fucking minutes, holy hell that was awful

Rework on razors ult:
- If static link is active, ult will hit the same target
- on the 5th strike, either by razor or eye will stun for 1.5 secs

how op is he on mid now?

you fucking idiot look at what you just did, you invited the fucking blogposting cancer

Sounds cool
Also projectiles should fly straight like mirana's arrow. You can evade them with moving out of projectile trajectory.

This just makes him badClockwerk

Damage taken while enraged does not put Ursa's blink dagger on cooldown.

For each stack of fury swipes on a target, Ursa gains 1%/2%/3%/4% additional movement speed.

Visage now has flying vision at night.

Dota is two games.
Around 0-4000 it's hero brawler where people get 5 heroes and they kill creeps and kill each other until one team becomes overwhelmingly powerful and then maybe the game ends.

4000+ is a battle of strategy where people keep benchmarks and hit them, use the map as efficiently as possible as the mmr goes up, item and skill builds change, positioning, what your hero should be doing at what time, showing on the map, hiding in the map, when to group, when to take objectives, etc.

What I'd like to point out though, is the

30 seconds at level 10?
Shadow shaman gets 30 seconds at level 20. No one will ever take the LSA damage.

At level 25, Monkey King's mischief ability may turn him into a divine rapier.

not unless they want big dick dps mlg montage wombo combo solo kills of course

Also breddy gud lmao

Level 25 magnus talent: revers polarity swaps radiant and dire bases

New alchemist ability leveled in conjunction with acid spray: Can now poison healing salves for use on enemy heroes. Effect is 35%/60%/85%/110% of salve heal amount per level.

now that mk has 300 range melee attacks, they need to make razor a melee hero, maybe give him slight nerfs, but i think that would put him in a good place

who is nightstalker

DOES ANYBODY HERE PLAY BATRIDER OR AT LEAST KNOW THEIR SHIT ON OFFLANE PULLING
how often do you go for an offlane pull?
where do you prefer to pull the creeps? (take them to your tower to clear it out or take them around your tower to deny the 2nd wave?)
if youre on batrider do you use firefly to wrap around the trees before the game starts to ward and get a good position or is that not worth it?

io's tether can once again clothesline the enemy, with stun length increased or reduced based on movement speed of both io and the tethered target.

don't forget to invite centaur over to the party!

Honestly I just snatch their big stacks with firefly. It's free money and if you firefly the wave you're going to push it anyway. Just get huge and fast blink.
I'd advise against play Batrider in shrine-Dota though. You get punished so hard for enemies being out of position.

yeah this is another "me ooga team booga" but i dont care right now man
i fucking give these idiots the early game on a silver platter by warding, ganking, saving their asses
and they throw it so hard
and so i check after game ended
it was a 4 stack + me vs a 5 stack
and my teammates were all indian so i couldnt understand a thing they were saying
why the fuck did valve remove solo queue again?

>unranked

Elder Titan's ultimate now behaves similarly to max stack requiem of souls

each multicasted spell from ogre magi's abilities has a chance to trigger further multicasts, and those also have their own individual chance to trigger more multicasts

Aghs upgrade: Venge can nether swap buildings

>check dotabuff of some trashcan player on my team
>its just losses as far as the eye can see except for wins with juggernaut

Is that what Jug is? Brainless easy wins for absolute garbage bags?

>be Roshaning
>enemy Jugg takes standard splitpush T2 trade
>game pauses for someone to get door+change mouse batts
>all chat "bot, rdy"
>game unpauses
>Jugg spin TPs
>we get Roshan seconds later
My god, there aren't much of these moments but they are so so so fun when they happen

thank you for the mental image of venge going refresher aghs blink dagger just to swap the enemy ancient out of the base

That's PA

>shitty hero remakes, /d2g/ edition

Ice frog I hope you are not taking note. If you are reading this, plz buff puck :( he has the coolest particle effects but there are so many heroes that do what he can but so much better.

offlane puck? lmao just get magnus so you can jungle if you lose the lane
mid puck? lmao pick a real mid hero.

safelane puck? LUL

I got to thank reddit for making my addiction for this game to a complete stop.

>walk up to fed antimage
>cast fireblast
>half a minute later he dies helplessly from the endlessly chaining fireblasts

good idea

Is anyone actually going to TI7?

Why are hotels so expensive?

>actually spending thousands just to see talents brawler: the game

why don't you just fuck off and let the people that still enjoy this game, do just that.

>60 min game
>all t3s down but you have a double lead in kills
>enemy venge swaps ancient out of base
>kill venge
>respawns
>venge swaps ancient down to river
>fucking ancient sitting in the mid lane
>still dominating the game
>their carries are super underfarmed
>venge swaps ancient further and further down the lane
>kill her everytime, but she just keeps doing the same thing over and over
>eventually the two ancients are side by side in the enemy base
>invulnerability lmao
>get megas, throw out a gg
>suddenly ping at base
>its furion
>he knocks down your last tower
>venge swaps your ancient into the enemy fountain
>yfw you lose to the old fountain siege trick

Congratulations dotards, you hit the SC2 level of threads. This is not longer dead game, this is ghost game.

Why not just block roshan with the ancient?

because i'd prefer it get fixed so i can enjoy playing it again

>imagining this happening but your aghs rubick steals nether swap and starts to swap their ancient into your fountain/pull the ancient back

yikes reddit actually cried hard enough that valve gives you an abandon for randoming in pick phase

already uninstalled enjoy your shitty dying game

espn.com/esports/story/_/id/18898094/your-favorite-esports-pro-espnesports64-esports-bracket

i hate console peasants. Pls tell me /d2g/ how can we win this poll?

If the buildings only stayed put for like 60 seconds before creeping back to their original positions at 100 MS or something, that might be viable

>daigo getting beat by a "halo pro"

Are you kidding me

>just see some fucking tower casually sliding across the map back to lane

>muh pc gaming even though I don't have a decent rig and live vicariously through meme streamers and shitpost all day about games I can't play
Ever wonder why mustards are considered cancer?

Reminder that Pudge is always 2 items away from being a better version of your favorite support

Reminder that Jug/Magnus are always 2 items away from being a better version of your favorite carry

what can we do to stop pudge's epic 450 pure damage point blank 4 second cd nukes

pudge is nothing like visage, and jugg/magnus are nothing like chaos knight.

force staff

but you can never truly escape the best pudge because you just keep getting pulled right back until slow inevitable death

if he can get an aghs in any decent timing you're getting memestomped anyway

pudge can now reverse ult his allies to heal them over time

Weaver's Time Lapse now works in charges, and each charge is equal to 4 seconds of time lapse. Each Charge takes 4 seconds to charge up to