March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5z2sql/tm_farming_macros_for_android_smartphones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember to ejaculate all of your mythril for Lady Agrias tomorrow!

Shit tier waifu.

So did anyone notice that the shared SB of the Chocobo Suit (and possibly other shared protectga/shellga relics) was broken, and that it got quietly fixed just now?

>ejaculate

Lewd.

I have 100 saved up. I hope my paltry offering is enough.

>removing lettuce and tomato from a burger

Noct confirmed for having no taste.

Me too. I have no dupes on that roll so I'm excited to see what comes out.

I abandoned waifus and got what I wanted. this only reaffirms that waifus were a mistake

She will only get 50, then I'm saving for best waifu

Do not post lewd images or implications directed towards, in the vicinity of, or relating to The True Knight

Fucking randoms.

Tomatoes are shit. Lettuce is fine though.

I'm down to like 100 mythril, so I'm afraid I can't spare any more for the remaining anniversary banners. Agrias will just have to be content with the Cleansing Strike and Holy Knight Charge that she already has, I'll just go RW either her or Beatrix's BSB if I want to imperil holy.

Noct doesn't eat rabbit food. Noct eats a manly burger.

I heard someone say this before, but no one really cared since it's about on the same level as a default SB.

I spent all of mine on the Raines meme and have nothing to show for it but dupes of things I already had.

>mfw my Shout helped, hopefully
Also forgot to mention that my phone gets warm pretty quick, that could be why I was lagging everyone out. Stupid Gooksung S6

It probably helped, was waiting for it before casting the OSB.

>Mobius: Remember to take breaks and enjoy a niche gaming experience~!
>to max a card up you need to run a level litterally hundreds of times
What did they mean by this?

Shout is a lot more useful in longer battles, but it works fine for stuff like that. I've seen so many Onions around in high level raids here lately that it's nice to have something to stack it with.

They mean: We are obligated by law in some countries to suggest you take breaks, you addicts

cor is a handsome guy.
still surprised he didn't die, the man was a walking death flag

He'll die in XV-2

yeah sure.
i like agrias and i have nothing of hers

>All these gimmick raids
>Nowhere for Golbez to shine

Bah, at least the upcoming Kuja apoc will give me a chance to test my mettle once again.

wtf I love Terra now!

he'll never die no matter how much danger he puts himself in.

I eventually want to use my fave in Apocalypse, but things haven't seemed to work out in their favor so far.

>Officer Getskilled
What a valiant effort that Officer Getskilled put forth to try and stop those lesbians.

2 mil points and only have the milestone Y'shtola. I got 62,731 raid coins left.
Im gonna be mad if I dont pull at least one more catslut with the coins left..

is there any way I can use macros on my android phone? I will even pay for a macro if needed. I just want to be strong.

Cor the Cowardly will be too busy boning Iris to worry about Madoka-tis coming back to beat his ass for not helping him out while he was alive.

Sorry, saving for a real cutie.
And then going full squirrel-in-autumn style saving mythril for about two months.

I understand your pain

Lucky for Golbez, he has the added bonus of being extremely durable. Allowing him tough it out in even the most difficult of content.

Yes, google FRep.

I kind of want to pull, but for pic related
I have so many dupes on that banner though, I don't know if its a good idea

Anyone play FF TCG?

Yes. The utility to come out of his BSB works pretty well in Golbez's favor.

puri puri purishe

Should I pull on Banner 4 for a shot at Golbez's BSB? or will it be back on the After Years event?

So, looking at the Kuja raid stats, it seems he has a really annoying gimmick. At 60% he uses Gravija, then about 10% later a lightning AoE followed by Ultima which takes you automatically to 1. There's a risk that healers would blow their medica if they aren't prepared. But worse, someone mentioned a physical counterattack as well. So you could potentially have skills queued up that would trigger that if people weren't bein careful, and get wiped right after.

I was just looking at this guy's work that I have saved for some unknowable reason. Here, have a slightly bigger version of his gay ass art.

What job was she supposed to be?

Is Prishe a kid or is she just flat?

why make him deal with frep?
ankulua is alright even with the 30 minute limit.
also it's less a pain in the ass.
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5z2sql/tm_farming_macros_for_android_smartphones/

Indeed
Although sadly it does not translate well as a RW

None can bear the mantle of his power as well as he.

That Cloud though. Bishie af.

Do it

stuck as an early teen

Yes

I mean, the art is honestly pretty good. That's why I kept it...many years ago. It's more like the subjects that get strange.

you can't get product, so no

Some character could draw fire to help with the counter if it isn't NAT. In the last IX event with Beatrix & Steiner, I had Stoneskin bubbles up when Bea tried to hit with a similar attack. It seemed pretty effective to not leave the party totally gimped, so hopefully for MP it works the same way.
Thanks pham

Oddball fan art is always nice to break up the monotony every now and then.

I literally bought half my deck earlier.

Like, what?

Is that the artist who did that pic of realistic vs blocky Cloud and the crossdressing stuff?

lmfao what shit place do you live where you cant get product

t. shitter who buys several booster boxes every restock

Yeah, that's why boxes are going for 150~200% retail on ebay.
You can't get product. It's as bad as Star Wars Destiny.

>High ponytail
>An especially bad case of yaoi hands
Seph, no

Last one I'm sure is from him.

I know which one you're talking about, but I don't remember since I saved this stuff over 10 years ago.

If he had eaten the rabbit food, me might have grown some muscle.

>ankulua is alright even with the 30 minute limit.
LMAO no, Ankula is shit and that limit defeats the fucking purpose of a macro, and no one wants to buy the pro version

FREP us easy as fuck to setup unless you're mentally retarded

Her trust in the game is a Monk / White Mage. Regularly used Dropkicks in the game.

Due to the events of CoP, a forever loli. She even feels like she connects with the PC because of it.

>draws cute ashe
>leaves out the best half of her
JUST

His face seems a little stiff and lacking in detail compared to the other characters. Like, modelwise he looks more on par with Dave or Monica than the named plot character he's supposed to be.

but it is that same counter attack that has me so looking forward to this battle. By drawing the hits, it will feed Golbez's power via Knight's Charge, allowing me to chain soul breaks into each other and crush the impudent monkey child and deliver unto him the death he so fears!

...Provided, of course, that we survive the critical moment as you mentioned. But I will have faith in my healers when the time comes.

so which one is better? both seem complicated as fuck to install and I'm scared of breaking my phone.

Hey guys, where should I start with the FF series?

3 onwards?

I'd rather see Ashe from the waist down than from the waist up desu

that was my point

anything is better than doing it manually.
l can actually do other stuff now

1 onwards, you fucking inbreed retard

I feel like people sell the PSP remake of 1 short, it's a great game despite not having TOO much plot. 4-6 are good options too.

1-3 are kind of primitive and slow, especially by today's standards. I'd personally start with 6 (called 3 in the original SNES release) or 7. They're pretty widely considered some of the best 2D/3D entries.

Aside from them, 10 and 4 are pretty good too.

Star Wars Destiny is unavailable for you? Damn, here it just gathers dust on every shelf ever.

Start with FF13 and then stop

it's all pretty easy.
just take it slow and it will make sense.

The remakes are alright if you can't stand the real early FFs. I personally got first interested in IV, and the PSP remake is a pretty faithful updates so I'm inclined towards that. VII is usually a good starting point, too.

It isn't bad, but the changes make it a little too easy. I dunno if it would grab the imagination of a first time player to the series.

I can't stand the PSP version, same with 2 and 4. The sprite work is ugly as sin, I consider them as ugly as the 5 and 6 "remasters". PS1 is the best way to play 1.

>inbreed
Says you, apparently.

I suppose. I know my love of that port is definitely not a popular opinion. I still think it's a great remake but I'll concede that it's probably not the best way to start since even with the updates it still feels dated at points.

>PS1

If you enjoy tons of loading and Y Burns, sure.

Last pull before event ends. Hoping for a second Y'shtola TM.

I always felt that four was the best introduction to the series. The first instance of worthwhile plot combined with worthwhile characters that used the series standard ATB system. Six is probably still the overall best of that console generation though.

Is FF3 on Steam fucked?

You're thinking of the FF5 translation, not FF1.

>start getting a hang of the chaining thing
>use it with an eileen with pilebunker+2
good lord, basically nuked ELT titan.

I liked the update too, but that's as a person that had a lot of nostalgia going for the original NES game, since it was the first one I played.

>second
For what purpose?

You're either Euro or Canadian, because the States are starved for product for both games.

Please do not sexualize the dalmascan princess.

Out of all of Japan's weird shit, their obsession with these two mascots was always among the hardest to understand.

because this and RAN RAN RUUUU