Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34

>audi
>ever

$5 says the beady-eyed anglos called it "banter"

I thought dousing each other in petrol and setting blaze to your friend was considered banter in aus?

Fucking your friend's mom and letting him walk in on it when he realizes you've been in his kitchen too long for just "getting a glass of water" is banter

Lighting your mate on fire and setting him on fire is probably some form of boong bantz

I've worked on modern Audis, kid made the right choice.

Daily reminder that "bullying" is literally the healthiest way to weed out the mentally ill from society and there's nothing wrong with it.

Pretty misleading headline, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

haha yeah brah, #TheWeak should #Fear #TheStrong

getting set on fire and locked in a cage beforehand was just a coincidence. the real reason he killed himself was because his timing chain tensioner just went after 80k miles and he can't afford to replace his motor again after just replacing it 20k miles prior due to faulty piston ring design from the factory.

just a little bantz bro

>get set on fire
>suicide

You did it wrong kid.

>getting locked in a cage and set on fire by other people is considered suicide
rly makes me think

>George's mother, Purdy Cheese, said she had been aware of the decline in her son's mental health for several months

his mom's name is literally purdy cheese

>a bus rider tells a tale

Bullying is a symptom of mental illness (ASPD)
Bullies are also poor leaders and are detrimental to group dynamics.

Deflect all you want, the kid was mentally ill and incapable of functioning within his social group.

The world is better off without him.

>Deflect all you want
Did you watch the video, you weak pathetic beta male? I bet you were raised by a single mother

lol i drive an audi you bozo. get a sense of humor.

The fire inside him didn't burn stronger than the fire outside.

plz no bully

I would too if I had to troubleshoot Audi engines.

so fucking funny guise huhuhuhuhu

fucking circle jerks

>muh aftermarket calipers are rusting
>muh it's faulty factory design my hands aren't growing out of ass
L M A O

>muh aftermarket calipers are rusting
>muh it's faulty factory design my hands aren't growing out of ass
um by calipers do you mean rotors? i had just washed the car, it's surface rust. have you ever even owned a car? lol jfc

Yeah, it's pretty sweet going with 120k+ and only exhaust pipe tighteners and wipers replaced. Truly magic things happen when you service your car regularly instead of ricing it out and cosplaying as master mechanic.
>replacing motor after 80k
>my timing chain
top kek, my mang

is that pronounced like "you got a purdy mouth"?

>arguing with audifags
just give it up m8, these cucks are as delusional as can be

I am an Audi fag, m8, albeit Europoorean. It's just funny to hear all these stories about failing engines on cars which have never been to service, because Amerilards get absolutely robbed by stealerships of German cars.

i was at 126k when my balance shaft gear walked itself off the shaft and shredded its teeth off. that was while my motor was burning a quart of oil every 200 miles due to bad piston rings from the factory, which were the subject of a class action lawsuit which affected all 2009 CAEB engines along with a good number of '10 and '11s as well. its a pretty well-known issue.

not sure what youre trying to prove by trying to talk down to me like that. are you threatened by the fact that i know how to replace an engine? lol. its been 10k since then and it runs perfectly now since i swapped in a motor from a 2013 and those are relatively problem-free. try to be less insecure please. we're all car people here, no need to pretend like you're at war with everyone.

Fair enough, I got too caught up in the local shitposting atmosphere.

I cannot stop laughing.

it does get annoying here regarding audis for sure. its even worse if you take it too seriously, so it helps to be able to joke about them yourself from time to time. cheers.

>Engine above and over the steering axis

the first time I saw this shit I was damn near in tears when the audi came on the screen.

"He said that his son had approached him and tried to start a conversation the day he killed himself but he had not looked up, captivated by a pre-recorded golf tournament on the TV."

God damn I dont even know what to say, what a fucking tragedy