I can speed and weave between lanes but if anything happens it's your fault

>I can speed and weave between lanes but if anything happens it's your fault

Is there anyone more whiny and entitled than motorcyclists? They ride your bumper and then cry like a bitch when a car does the same to them. If you feel the need to be treated like a piece of glass while on the highway maybe you should fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-uvBvHpXdw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4SIhXA_1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for 3 or more trip/namefags shitposting and 150+ replies

couldn't agree more desu. fuck bikers

>cagies mad cause they're stuck in traffic

>go +100 mph down the freeway, splitting lanes the whole time
>car merging into lane 1/4 mile down
>"WHOA WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK?"
>"WHAT, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR FUCKING MIRRORS?!?
>proceeds to act like a nigger on your mirrors

OP probably tried to race a ninja 300 and lost in his shitty civic. Leave him alone guys.

>niggertier bikers think commuting is a race

So you would rather us take up space and slow traffic down even worse than it would normally?

And you'd prefer us to get rear ended when your dumbass fails to realize traffic is stopped ahead of you.

>weave

Idiot

Considering just about every kid with a sport car just has to get in front of me. I feel pretty entitled to haul ass down the road.

So you feel entitled to be in front of everyone? Is that why you always go 50 over the speed limit?

Motorcycles put people who are bad at risk assessment where they belong - in the ground.

Not him but yes, odds are if I'm not within 50ft of dumb asses who think reading their phone is more important than driving, I'll be much much safer.

Not every one just the people on phones like the other guy said. Feel safer being in a truckers blind spot than ppl on phones, putting on make up, ect.

You made the decision to travel using a dangerous mode of transportation and think that means you're above the law and everyone else should treat you special? I bet you listen to music with ear buds while riding your death machine.

fully agree OP, these people die often because they're fucking retards

Well when the law refuses to pull me over on most occasions, yes I suppose I am above the law, and as for being treated special, are you jelly or have no balls? Nothing's stopping you from buying a motorcycle and learning to ride.

And yes I do love having my earbuds in, mainly becuase you can't hear anything anyways with all the wind noise.

>cager angry that bikers can lanesplit in front of him while he's stuck in traffic for an hour every morning on the way to Mr. Schlomowitz's office

not the user you'r replying to, and people shouldn't treat bikers special, safety is an individuals own responsibility. If user deems it safer to split between cars than ride next to Stacy applying makeup at 130km/h, that is fine because he is legally responsible (and most likely the only one injured) for whatever results.

>yeah we all ride like faggots but remember to look twice

well when you are getting scraped off the road I'll be driving by laughing. make sure to sign up for the organ donor program.

I find it's car and pickup truck drivers that whine the most when I split to the front of traffic. What are you so worried about I was going to pass you weather there was a traffic jam or not. I feed on your anger and middle fingers.

You talk tough until a car switches lanes and turns you into a pile of mush.

in belgium it's allowed. and i only do that shit when there is traffic, and never exceed 50kmp/h. mostly stay at -30kmp/h. i recently got hit doing this, but the other person was in the wrong, she did a U turn where it was not allowed. pic related.

>tfw based Washington state where there is a law making this illegal so when I turn and you become a meat smear I am 0% at fault, I try to run you guys over all the time.

OP here, I'm also in WA. Because of the weather I don't see bikers often but during the summer they're everywhere and I always make sure to tailgate them when I can to return the favor.

>Is there anyone more whiny and entitled than motorcyclists
Lycrafags, but they're pretty much the same thing in terms of victim mentality and unwarranted self importance.

If it means the chance to kill your faggot ass? Oh fucking yes.

Women, kids, soccer mom car. Hmm looks like a bikers worst enemy

>"is not muh responsibiluti 2 watch out 4 you" said the fat used up hag as she chomps on her McDonald's
Yeah, it actually is. It's absolutely your responsibility to actually pay attention and know what's around you. Don't change lanes without signaling, and actually looking. If I had a dollar for every time some idiot tried to pull in front of me over double yellows without looking or signaling I'd be moderately wealthy. I can only imagine them going "woah that idiot came out of nowhere". I didn't and I don't. What cagers don't realize is that most motorcyclists also drive cars. So we have better perspective than you. We understand both sides. And most car drivers are lacksidasical and non alert. They just look ahead and try to point their car in the direction they want to go. Don't get me wrong, motorcyclists do dumb shit sometimes, and it's not your responsibility to make up for someone's poor judgement but it is your responsibility to be alert and drive properly.

>Being a proud 9-5 wagecuck
Lmao. I love how this is supposed to be the automobile enthusiast board but everyone is just a loser driving a
shitbox to work and back and never actually driving their car in an enthusiastic manner.

>Don't change lanes without signaling, and actually looking.

No one's complaining about bikers being in other lanes, the problem is when a biker is in MY lane. I'm entitled to use my entire lane and if you get hit because you decided to share my lane while I was neither turning nor changing lanes it's your fucking problem.

>implying it is cagers in shitboxes who start the "race"

Ps. You can't drive so I'm speeding to get away from your slow ass

It's only my responsibility when you're not speeding and lanesplitting like a faggot, retard. I'm not in any way responsible when you run into me when you're lanesplitting at 30 above the posted limit, cunt.

Kill yourself, pronto. Or better yet, have the car pulling out end your life for you.

>I'm entitled to use my entire lane
Debatable. The fact of the matter is that as long as car drivers are doing what they are obligated to do, and motorcyclists are exercising good judgement and not going excessively fast, the practice itself isn't particularly unsafe. Which is why quite a few municipalities allow it. There's really no pragmatic reason to oppose the practice of lanesplitting. Getting angry at squids weaving in and out at 110mph is understandable. Just pay attention man. That's all you gotta do. You're supposed to be doing it regardless of motorcyclists.

No it's your responsibility to be alert always. I think you're too immature to drive if you cant comprehend that.

>cagers
post disregarded

And its yours to obey the law, as well as use common sense, when operating a motor vehicle. I couldn't care less if you slam into the side of my car and kill yourself if you are the one breaking every law in the book. Natural selection at its finest, and your retarded ass is out of the gene pool, like you belong.

>Which is why quite a few municipalities allow it.

no you stupid nigger they don't. the only state in the US that allows lane splitting is CA and in all others it is explicitly against the law. it is the same thing as if I had a jacked up truck and was driving along the side of the road in the ditch to bypass traffic. all you are doing is causing a hazard to all of the other cars because you think you are some special snowflake on your bike.

Gotta catch me first faggot.

Oh and enjoy being bubba's bitch for attempted manslaughter.

>riding 50 MPH over the speed limit weaving through traffic
>I-It's your fault if I crash cager

typical organ donor

Lanesplitting is legal where I live
>the only state in the US that allows lane splitting is CA
The only place in the world is the us
>and in all others it is explicitly against the law
actually a gray area in some.
>all you are doing is causing a hazard to all of the other cars
Not necessarily. Cars pay attention, motorcyclists don't go needlessly faster than the flow of traffic. No problems.

>motorcyclists don't go needlessly faster than the flow of traffic

Wishful thinking.

>Lanesplitting is legal where I live
Speeding most certainly is not.

No its my fault if I crash into you, or are you so entitled to think you own the road and nothing you ever do is wrong?

Again I pass your slow ass as to not get myself run over becuase apparently you think you don't have to obey traffic laws either.

Really did a motorcyclist fuck your mom? There is no reason to be angry about this. Or are you just shitposting?

We don't we just like to stay out of your way.

>becuase apparently you think you don't have to obey traffic laws
>says the organ donor

Not really.
And? I don't condone speeding. But there's nothing inherently dangerous about lanesplitting. I take the 405 daily and I'd say that maybe 3 out of 10 motorcyclists lanesplit unsafely.

Haven't died yet nigger, even still at least my organs will do some good since they're still young.

Can't say the same about testosteroneless ones.

Carfags in my area are far more entitled than a biker could ever be. Surprisingly not a big bikefag problem around

>Can't say the same about testosteroneless ones.

Most bikers like you are low test. Don't even try to pretend you're some 1970s Hell's Angel on your faggy crotch rocket.

So sayeth the wizard.

>triggered nu-male's only retort is calling someone a virgin

Did I hit too close to home?

No becuase I can't count the amount of times i've gotten laid becuase of one of my bikes.

I think he went back to his safe space in his shitbox

You forgot cyclists.

>i'm above the law but I still want it's protections
>I refuse to follow simple laws like red lights but if you mow me down it's YOUR fault
>also fuck you I do what I want like riding three abreast on a tight windy road with no pull offs and hold everyone up

Motorcyclists are nothing compared to an entitled cyclist.

why did you bump this shitpost up?

I forgot to sage.

>Be in friend's car
>Friend recently had a dashcam installed
>Taking his car to get some munchies
>Be at Taco Bell around 7 P.M., sun is starting to set
>Get my 12 burritos and jet
>Behind some guy as I wait to leave the lot
>A bicyclist intentionally hits him and flings himself over the hood
>Like literally he veered RIGHT into this guy, like he had a deathwish
>Get out to see if he is okay
>He starts going off on how the guy in front stuck his front end out too far
>Be slightly confused now
>Guy has already called 911
>While we're waiting for the cops to show, he continues going off on the poor guy, saying how he's gonna take him to court and drain him of all he's worth, how he shouldn't have hit him, etc etc.
>Don't mention my buddy's dashcam
>Cops show up and the bicyclist is still playing victim
>Guy is trying to talk his way out of it, like he should, but the cops are siding with the bikefag here
>Tell them of the dashcam, and show them the video of what happened
>Cops' expression turns from empathy to apathy, and they start berating the bicyclist for trying to commit insurance fraud, and wasting their time
>Bikefag's smug is long gone now, and he is just looking around for validation, as if the video evidence is somehow wrong
>Cops actually tell him to fuck off and to get lost.
>mfw watching him scrape his crumpled bike off the road and hand over his info to pay for the guy's now busted front fender.

>Mfw I'm not american

bikefag should've been taken to court for insurance fraud.
If you try and get others falsely charged with a crime and fail you should carry out equal punishment to said crime.

average age on this thread: 16

jesus you guys can be cringy sometimes

I'm a biker and I don't ride like that. I'll filter in stopped traffic if it's safe to do so, and I'll do it slowly, with plenty of time to account for a car moving across lanes, as I understand that not everybody will see you, nor should you expect them to.

I don't tail-gate either.

I hate the cunts that do this and then moan about everything. They need to get a grip. Biking is ultimately more dangerous, deal with it.

>I can speed and weave between lanes but if anything happens it's your fault

Trump? Is that you?

> I don't want anyone to go faster than me
> Just because I'm driving a 90s shitbox and can't afford anything better
> I'm jealous of the fact that the money I spend maintaining this unreliable ancient piece of shit could have been spent on a motorcycle instead
> I'm jealous they get places faster and have more fun doing so
> I will willingly endanger the lives of others because I can't be bothered to use my mirrors, let alone check my blind spots
> My car's so ruested it's dropping bits as I drive. Good thing I don't need to meet basic reliability standards, huh?
> Someone doesn't agree with me? Better call them a nigger.

This is you, OP.

Mirrors: use them or lose them, bucko.

This. I only filter if it's stopped traffic and very slowly in case some cunt opens their door to empty their big gulp. I use my blinker. I ride like a normal human bean.

Everyone ITT defending lanesplitting or "riding fast saves my life" or any of that shit is retarded.

You are most safe when you are: in a predictable location (not tailgating or speeding or lane splitting), visible (lane position), and cautious.

I sometimes act like an ass on the bike, weaving through traffic at speed, etc. But at no time do I ever maneuver in a way that, if another driver failed a blindspot check or doesn't signal, they end my life. That is a RETARDED, literally, RETARDED way to ride. It's a dumb way to drive in general.

ALWAYS ASSUME NOBODY IS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING. This goes for driving in a car as well, fuck-o's. YOU have to take responsibility for every other moving thing on the road. I don't give a shit if you have right of way, or if you've done your signal shoulder check maneuver, doesn't matter when Stacy isn't paying attention. It doesn't have to be your fault to be your loss. Train accidents happen. Fucking TRAINS can go wrong, and they're literally on rails with lights that warn them minutes in advance. People fuck up ALL THE TIME.

The people on bikes speeding through lanes at double the speed limit? Guess what. You're doubling the number of drivers you're interacting with. People do check their mirrors. People realize when there's an object near them on the road or highway. They remember it. They have spacial awareness. "b-but what abou-" NO. Fuck off. Even the worst drivers will do better if their surroundings aren't changing at 100mph, so stop changing their surroundings. Be visible, make eye contact in mirrors, keep predictable and normal positions and speeds in traffic. Super simple stuff.

If you do wanna cut through traffic and speed and whatnot, go for it. But thinking other people are expecting that and will compensate/avoid you is, again, RETARDED.

tl;dr good drivers don't cause accidents, but the best drivers are able to avoid the ones others cause.

This thread made me realize that I should be glad I wasn't born in america.

>bucko
leave, old man

Right?
Someday, when I have a second pair of pants, I'm going to take a bus to see it though.
I hear you can get internet on a phone there.

>that grin on his face
i laffed

This. This is the only responsible way to ride. I always assume that everybody on the road is trying to killing me, because they most likely are.

Speeding and weaving through traffic is generally not good but lane splitting as in your pic is beneficial to traffic and safe.
Fact is that in areas where lane splitting is legal it is generally done safely and slowly. Where it is illegal the people who do it will tend to be high risk takers who don't care about the law anyway so you will get a larger proportion of people who do it at excessive speed. The practice of riding between lanes of cars isn't unsafe in itself.

The victim mentality doesn't show up as much in real life as you see in the youtube road rage videos.

>If anything happens it's your fault
If you are changing lanes carelessly enough for lane splitting to be a problem you're a danger to cars too. So yeah, it's your fault. How the fuck can you miss a loud fucking neon green hunk of plastic and metal screaming three feet from your car? Are you a woman who doesn't turn her head and blares katy perry 24/7? Or at least one at heart? When are you transitioning?

It's allowed in the entire civilized world EXCEPT for the urinal stalls of americuck. Because you faggots have third world traffic and third world drivers.

>do you have a pulse?
>okay here's a car license
>do you have a pulse and the aiblity to weave between some cones?
>okay here's a bike license
>have fun!
FREEDOM except for the freedom to have traffic that actually works efficiently (it's taken you so long to sort of figure out zipper merging, and you still don't understand how the authobahn is safer than a 55mph highway), or the freedom to ride a bike/scooter and actually get something out of it besides the wind in your hair

the car and truck drivers are idiots who feel entitled to CONTROL the road
the bike riders are idiots who feel entitled to AVOID the car drivers

and honestly, i side with the idiots trying to get away with the even more entitled idiots, but it's not as ideal as ALL people on the road WORKING TOGETHER to make sure as many people get to where they're going as safely and quickly as possible

oh but that would mean....

slow trucks moving over for fast cars
cars and trucks leaving gaps for much faster and smaller bikes
yielding to other traffic

fuck that nobody gets in front of THE BURGER COWBOY.

Us americans can't imagine motorcycles being used as legitimate transport instead of "fuck you" machines on two wheels though, to the point where foreign bike companies don't even bother selling something that's not a harley clone or a race replica over here.

So if bikes are riding between lanes they must be going way too fast, doing wheelies, and darting between traffic instead of staying safely in their extra motorcycle-only lane that probably only has them in it like sane people. In our imaginations, at least. Even if reality always turns out differently, "fear, uncertainty, and doubt" is pretty much our national motto.

>idiots
>idots
>idiots
>THE BURGER COWBOY
You sound mad.

I am mad.

I grew up in the UK and moved here to burgerland when I was 14. Holy fuck, why the fuck does this country give literally everyone a license to drive anything, taunt them with insanely simplified and slow traffic, and then act surprised when a bunch of risk taking knob suckers come out of the woodwork trying to "beat the system"? Maybe if the system didn't suck you wouldn't have children going around feeling good about themselves because their assholery is somewhat justified.

>mfw the supersport fad is dying and supernakeds are becoming more popular because they're easier to wheelie

problem with OP

motorcycles do not have to weave between lanes because the space between lanes is an empty straightaway with no cars in it, and if splitting is legal, obstructing that space for any purpose other than making a legal lane change isn't. actually they're really bad at weaving between lanes because motorcycles are bad at direction changes in general.

and they can't speed either. nobody can speed. cops can't catch you, but cameras can catch evidence.

>You are most safe when you are: in a predictable location (not tailgating or speeding or lane splitting), visible (lane position), and cautious.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-uvBvHpXdw

Yes becuase most people driving cars pay attention to whats in front of them.

There's a very good reason we lane split.

>then act surprised
I can't speak for anyone else, but it doesn't surprise me at all.
Traffic is so bad here that if I want to tear shit up on the roads, I have to get up at 6am on a Saturday or Sunday.

This is true
I can't remember the numbers but I read an article recently talking about the spike in motorcyle deaths here in Melbourne, and almost all of them shouldn't have been driving at the time be it due not have a license, driving something that shouldn't be on the road (I think one had put an engine on a pushbike or something like that) or being on alcohol/drugs

>yfw it's actually because supersports are legitimately uncomfortable and race tuned engines with all the power up top are unpleasant to use at legal speeds
>"i paid $15,000 for THIS?" -600cc rider at the speed limit

and literbikes are currently dominating over smaller supersportss because the all around power makes sport-oriented tuning more tolerable

if motorcycles are expected to move between lanes, how is it not a predictable location?

i hope lane splitting, or at least filtering, becomes legal across the US, with provisions to make car drivers 100% at fault for blocking or sideswiping cyclists. it would encourage caution in lane changes at the very least, even if all 20 of america's motorcyclists didn't even take advantage of it.

right now, people blink twice and then move to the side as fast as possible like they're expecting someone to try and block them in.

While i do agree there is a problem with these reddit motorcycle riders who feel so self entitled that they will ride straight toward a danger on the road so that they can get really mad/revbomb then act like a fuckwit toward what ever drive (driver pulls on to the road like 100 meters in front of a bike then they start tooting the horn, rev bombing then smash the mirror off the car for an example) - Why didn't they just slow down in the time it took them to get angry?

Don't motorcycles lane split because people in cars tend to ignore them in traffic?
the natural thing to do is brake for the CAR in front not the bike which results in people rear ending bikes?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4SIhXA_1k

>power ranger thinks all commutes are the same

15 minutes of country lanes and my boss is more anti-semetic than /pol/. nice projecting though.

Because yewtube views and edgy biker lifestyle

If gopros and harley davidsons were banned from public roads I think bikers would be more tolerable on average. It really sucks when honest christian young men on fine, well made machines like triumphs must suffer due to the reputation earned by edgy aetheists on "ninja" motorcycles and drug dealing gangsters and people that pretend to be them.

you and your boss should fuck off back to the city and stop slowing down country traffic in my opinion.

top kek

>OP BTFO'ed

Theres a diffrence between going 60mph through a traffic jam and somebody merges in the other lane or going 10mph and somebody merges in the other lane.
If the first one cries, well then hes a fucking faggot, but the second one has every right (if its legal to cut through traffic in his country) to do so.

>It really sucks when honest christian young men on fine, well made machines like triumphs must suffer due to the reputation earned by edgy aetheists on "ninja" motorcycles and drug dealing gangsters and people that pretend to be them.
(you)

>I've seen YouTube videos like this
>that must mean all of them are like this

This is a bait thread but I'm still sick of seeing angry retards generalizing every biker over the actions of the attention whores on YouTube.

>she
>SHE
>women drivers
Theres your problem. Surprised youre alive desu senpai.
Bike looks pretty fucked, was it a total loss?

>Speeding most certainly is not.
It actually is when passing someone in Spain, you may go 20% over the limit to pass

Dare I say, it would appear to me that you are not one who lives their life a quarter mile at a time!

Also from WA state. What RCW is this?

>Genuinely referring to people as "cagers"

Hilarious. You're retarded

Bikers are the most entitled people on the road
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>GOD YOU ARE STUPID DRIVER
>LOL, I'LL CRITICIZE EVERY LITTLE MISTAKE YOU MAKE
>BUT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, I'LL GO 100 MPH DOWN THE FREEWAY SWERVING IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC AND DOING THINGS THAT ENDANGER ME AND EVERYONE ELSE

>cherry picking rear end collisions as if they don't also happen to cars

It's called rear control, and you should try it. I do it on the bike and in the car.. Never stop against the person in front of you unless you've already got 1 (or more on faster roads) cars behind you. Use YOUR mirrors to see if someone is coming up too fast behind you and get the fuck out of the way (which is why you leave room in front of you until the person behind is definitely coming to a stop) or flash your brake lights/hazards if you don't think they're gonna stop.

Again.. Best drivers avoid bad drivers.