/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png
>Picture of Floral Pants Man (and his sidekick)
i.imgur.com/cKTK7sI.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Anal with Makoto!

> Based on everything you know, the culprit is most likely...

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

FeelsGoodMan

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Thoughts on Ryuji sticking his erect penis into Ann's vagina?

>user can't find enough fanart of his OTP and has to use in-game screenshots of victory poses
wwww

Nihongo > Eigo
Im not being ironic

In english they say her name like "AHN"
Its also spelled Ann in english

>Anne is Anne, not Ann!

anne is anne, not ann fyi

Is it pronounced otherwise in Japanese?

Ahn Takahmuhkey

Which is a hundred times more legit than fantasy fan art

No, because the name Anne is pronounced アン.
That doesn't mean it becomes Ahn when it's reverse translated back into English.

>tfw i like 喜多杏

Well if this song is apparently so obscure and mysterious, then just let it remain that way for fuck's sake. P3/P4 had obscure Japanese references translated that nobody got, I think you'll survive not getting something in P5.

If Anne is an english name, then why is it written in kanji? Genuinely curious.

You're back!

boo

I have an english copies niggers blame atlus
both names are dumb desu

Because she's a citizen in Japan, and that's how she chooses to write her name. If you look up famous Japanese people named "Anne," the majority of them write their name with that kanji.

atone for your gender fucking up P5

Is there any difference? The Japanese "a" vowel basically is "ah".

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

fucking EOPs, don't buy this game. if it sells better in the west p6 will pander to shitty burger tastes

Nobody in the world with the name Anne has had it pronounced how it is in English: エーン.
Loan words from English are often based off how they're written in English, not how they're pronounced.
Anne becomes アン in Japanese, but it's still Anne.

Normal dinnertime with a traitor!

They definitely do not pronounce it エーン in the English dub.

i think i've seen a punk song that used エーン but that's it

sure does

it's too late, I pre-ordered 2 copies already. expect 150k sales in the first week in the states.

it's fucking over guys. look at me, I'm the persona captain now.

I know. They don't say it in Japanese either. I'm saying that's the closest you could get to how "Anne" is pronounced, but nobody in Japan writes or says Anne that way.

Look kid. I have been buying and following doujin events for years. I was at this event last July. Don't act smart with me when you didn't even know how to get them. I don't know about you in particular, but many Gorofags in these threads think they know a lot about the fujo world even thought they started knowing about this shit because of shuake.

wasn't that copypasta longer originally

is this a new copypasta?

i want to fuck the shit out of a fujo

Yeah and people said "the fuck?" when shit like japanese poetry questions showed up on your exam. The point of a localization is to make something accessible in another culture, weeding out the unworthy with your translations wouldn't be a great choice.

I'm not female but nice try!

yes

>Look kid. I have been buying and following doujin events for years.

That's not something to be proud of at all.

i really just want goro to shove his silenced pistol up my ass, to be quite honest.

>I'm not female
not a good thing then, you act so limp-wristed and effeminate

>still replying
youre part of the problem

Something tells me you're not the original user but I appreciate you assuming the responsibility

I like to imagine he showed up because I mentioned him last thread

:(

GORO IS SO FUCKING FLUFFY UNGHHHHHH

I WANT TO MATING PRESS HIM

The perspective of it seems like it's written by a female unless they've said otherwise before

You're limp dicked faggot

"Aliens"

they could just be gay for groo

it's me I just showed up because of last thread

>ywn pull on his fluffy hair while fucking him

>"What do you mean you pleasure yourself to me Ryuji?!?!"

/pg/ on suicide watch

ryuji going for the stealth boner-hide

what

well that struck a nerve. anyways there is a point where the experience is watered down too much by grasping for accessibility and p5 has clearly hit it. changes like this are too jarring and ruin the feel of the game by constantly referencing western culture

Tbh with Ryuji's attitude, it took a couple of moments for me to work out whether he meant "fucking sick" in a good or bad way.

#FE didn't make fun of gay people

>gay """people"""

>I have no idea how to make out the differences in how men and females type and act

Be honest, is that copypasta? Good job if it isn't but I'd be concerned if you wrote it in earnest

I think you replied to the wrong post, user.

I replied to the correct post.

>metascore down to 91
kill me

I thought that pasta was supposed to be Goro writing it

more games should treat them like the degenerates they are.

As written by a female.

it works both ways, that's the beauty of it

Which waifu would you want to see at your deathbed?

it is, I just changed the pronoun

goro, smothering me with a pillow

>tfw Goro will never shove a pillow in your face after getting embarrassed at your suggestion of trying something new in bed
Why live

not possible, no one has been complaining about any other bad reviews mad at ryuji and the gays

I don't know HOW I've avoided spoilers for this game all this time (I mean, save the first boss, but that was trailer spoilers).

Just 93 hours to go, (April 3rd release at 9pm) Jesus Christ I'm hyped as fuck.

futaba's dub voice legitimately makes me physically angry

Goro is the traitor
Igor is a fake
Haru kills Futaba

Enjoy my game user!

That response came from a different user actually. And for the record, I don't like western pop culture references either but intent needs to translated too. If you leave the reference as is, instead of a moment of humor it becomes a moment of confusion, which was not intended.

Can't they be fuckin' consistent at least

dropping the g makes it sound more colloquial i think

>Can't they be fuckin' consistent at least
Women usually aren't and the lead translator is a woman

Blue Reflection > persona

Is it just me or did they fucked up the recording of the english dub in P5? I'm not even talking about bad / unfitting voices but from a technical level. Some characters sound like they had the microphone way too close to their mouth to the point where their voice almost distorts while most of the female characters and morgana have are either lisping or the it's some mic static mixed in with their voicelines.

like there's not a pop filter or something?

>to the point where their voice almost distorts

Yeah, it just sounds wierd. I swear to god I had people with better microphones in skype than the one they used to record the dub.

I do hope that game is good.

This happens very fucking often these days. God Eater remaster had one character whose dialogue that was recorded for the new content came out distorted because every line was a one take wonder.

I haven't heard it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It's not even igor, justine at some point screamed at me and it was so fucking loud compared to anything else that I had to take my headphones off because it literally hurt my ears.

joosteen*

I know how you guys love hearing about neogaf so guess what, mollipen (friend of dantis, all you need to know) shared the picture of Makoto with the "drill it into you" line in one of the threads and they're all very pleased that Makoto is femdom-y and exactly what the impression of her was from 6 months ago.

The sound mixing is just atrocious, you hear them lower the music volume in anime cutscenes just to make background character's speech more audible when it isn't like that in the original game

Remember to give your imouto lots of headpats

kek
Reminder that Persona 5 as you know it is going to fade into the dust come next Tuesday, and the only thing that people will know and discuss about, including /pg/, is Revelations: Persona 5.

Alright I've had it. No. Stop being fucking stupid now. I command it.

I want to take this moment to remind you that you will still play that version, and imagine a better one that you can't understand.