byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RtX3cSgs6s&t=0s
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/14475
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no vox gf

2nd remove peacekeeper tazer and rename it to secborg W H E N

>don't play as engy
>12:50, not a single engine even looked at funny despite 8 station engineers
>latejoin as engy
>station time 12:15, a single atmos tech has set up 47 different kinds of power

>tfw no vox bf
one of these if we do more NO RULES I'm gonna catch me one of them

OP picture made me kek. That's how I feel when I play assistant.

>Space Station 13 General
>not Spessmen on a Spess Station
delet this

>tfw

that's a rooster

bird walk in and funny misspell

what's the best job to latejoin as

Mime, but only when there's definitely already a clown.

Captain

any bird that does this and isn't a trader should be bullied. You were hired by a massive corporation aboard an incredibly expensive space station, I doubt you'd be getting a job if you couldn't say things without retarded grammar mistakes.

solosec.

>don't play medbay
>Empty fridge, default mix, no biomass
>play medbay
>filled with doctors who do their job.

>hired

Janitor, you'll have plenty of stuff to do

>don't play science
>3 anomolists and not one of them touched research
>play science
>4 anomolists and not one of them touched research
I fucking hate our research and development.

>latejoin as chaplain for comfy round
>station floors are an arts and crafts project
>decide to bless, give confessions, etc.
>readying a funeral
>assistant comes up
>cuffs me as I'm asking if he wants some alone time with the dead
>"what the fuck are you doing?" I ask
>"you failed le test :D" he replies
>"what fucking test?"
>drags me to security
>officer doesn't even know what to do
>HoS talking about whether or not to perma a plant
>after 5 minutes finally get them to uncuff me
>can't have an intelligible conversation with anyone
>can't kill myself
>sacrifice a dead lisa for a cookie from Nar'Sie
>arrive at centcomm
>smelele
>SCOTLAND FOREVER

this is how I spend my sleepless nights

Yes, employers have to hire you for your job.

>implying that vox workers aren't slaves

>implying they didn't kill and eat the previous Rail Kinson and just assumed their identity.

youtube.com/watch?v=5RtX3cSgs6s&t=0s

They get paid.

Sorry bro, i was testing if people would react fast enough a cuff attempt

Is this real?

this looks like a shitty space engineers

A few years ago there was someone who got coder access on Veeky Forumsstation and proceeded to make a bunch of insane changes. When she(?) got caught doing weird shit, she lost her status and most of her changes were reverted, but she did so much that months later people were still finding weird shit she'd hidden in the asteroid field.

Does anyone here know what this person's name was? I know this is a different community from Veeky Forumsstation but I'm sure there's overlap in the playerbase.

It is not Veeky Forumsstation it is TG station
Veeky Forums's server is d20

>implying that credits is real money
The syndicate are the good guys

You cannot avoid it, it will become a thing. Pomf approved.

I haven't been following this game for a while but it looks like they're still using "Veeky Forumsstation."

>Pomf approved
Maybe it's time for Pomf to go on a nice nature walk

make me faget

With pleasure

Last Thread: How do peple screw that up all the time.

Guess I didn't get the memo that Autism Night was tonight.

>not thowing yourself into the service of a T.Y.R.A.N.T. AI in order to gain power and punish your enemies

>carshalash unbanned
AHHHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHhahHhHHAHAHAHAH

they have nothing to do with Veeky Forums and hardly anyone calls them Veeky Forums. just TG.
Veeky Forums has a server and it's called d20. Don't know much about it though cause it's pretty dead

>selling your soul to robot satan

He was banned?

just print the fucking syringe guns that's already like half the dev
it's boring but it's not like it's fucking hard, especially if you bug chem to make the sulphur instead of running out the chemboard you'll likely never use again

permabanned, but being friends with sawbones fixes that

It's consistently faster to get acid from the outpost.

>not using the power of robot satan to rip shitcurity a new asshole

isn't he more friends with shapka and the other australian cunt memers?

>still fast even with a method that isn't the optimal
There ya go, problem solved.

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/14475

I forgot to mention this is on Box station

I don't see an appeal

Does anyone here actually like gremlins?

he's been real shit lately. He revived a tator clown who fucked shit up and then got rekt as a super clown goblin with those nigger emojis as a name (the crying laugh and OK hand emojis).
It wasn't even amusing (the clown tator was though). It was just a super speed clown goblin wrecking the escape shuttle.
Guess the name of the clown.

No, not really. When it comes to engineering it's autistimically induced headache.

Have is been posted to his forum feedback?

it's in the approved section

No
It was pretty fucking dumb. That clown by himself got the station to call the shuttle. Because of a killer clown. It was actually great fun.
Then apologyman memes it the fuck up for no reason. Actually reviving the tator clown who killed several people as a gay as mob with super speed.

Was that when I did my potasium drivebys? That robotocist cucked me hard.

Yeah. I was the one sec guard. You were a great tator clown. It was like that creepy gif of the bloody clown with the toolbox and airlock opening and closing. I was living that.

I was sad about botany getting over run, I had a balloon copy of myself in the theater. I was going to pretend surrender to the hos and jump out of the turned off disposal bin and murder the fuck out of him.

Your balloon got moved into medbay
Not gonna lie, I shot it

I had a second one there, I saw it gone and laughed.

No.

They were always a shit idea, and I cannot understand why anyone could possibly want them.

We do not need automated NPC greytiders.

>Guess the name of the clown.
Rofl if it's Apologyman it's Carshalash.

Shitter enabling.

Fuck off Nuklear.

>joy
>isn't on that b button tip

[23:46:24]ADMIN: HELP: Carshalash/(Apologyman): i forget, cutting wires in maint as a clown. y/n? - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.

[01:02:06]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to Carshalash/(Apologyman)
[01:02:54]ADMIN: SubtlePM: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) as Apologyhonk -> Carshalash/(The Captains Ass) : You earned the name
[01:03:21]ADMIN: SubtlePM: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) as Apologyhonk -> Carshalash/(The Captains Ass) : Oh yeah, one last thing.
[01:03:28]ADMIN: Carshalash/(The Captains Ass) was buttblasted by Apologyman

[02:53:58]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to Carshalash/(Carshalash)
[02:54:07]ADMIN: (ratstar/) started the game as a Assistant.
[02:54:21]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to Carshalash/(Zachary Hensha)
[02:54:28]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/retaliate/cluwne/goblin at (198,222,1)
[02:54:31]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) stuffed carshalash into clown goblin.
[02:55:50]ADMIN: (wentafk/) started the game as a Clown.
[02:56:04]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to carshalash/(clown goblin)
[02:56:24]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to carshalash/(clown goblin)
[03:00:48]ADMIN: ArthurDentist/(ArthurDentist) checked antagonists.
[03:01:06]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to carshalash/(clown goblin)
[03:01:23]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) modified Abbo Goblin's color to #000000
[03:01:35]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) played a local sound /sound
[03:01:58]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (226,274,1)
[03:02:07]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) modified gremlin's ckey to carshalash
[03:02:15]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) modified Abbo's color to #000000
[03:02:33]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) healed / revived carshalash/(Abbo)
[03:03:06]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) has gibbed *no key*/(Abbo)
[03:03:18]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/gremlin at (198,255,1)
[03:03:25]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) stuffed apologyman into gremlin.

How is that beneficial?

>It's a digitalis round

Removal when?

he made so many to hide the player controlled gremlins for the REAL GREMLIN HOURS gremlin ops - done because the two vampires were killed 20 minutes into the round.

guy is a titanic shitter, he wont last long

[01:47:20]ADMIN: PRAYER: carshalash/(Hyper Clown Drifter) at Escape Shuttle Hallway - 207,189,1: honkmother please honk me on honk honk honk appreciate honk
[01:47:38]ADMIN: Apologyman/(space carp) has created a command report: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
[01:49:05]ADMIN: HELP: BlindWatcher/(mouse (92)): I'd like the AI to be told to stop spamming comms - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
[01:49:51]ADMIN: apologyman/(space carp) has added a law to Harse Theef/(Tengu): "Spam your text to speech function at any given chance."
[01:49:54]ADMIN: apologyman/(space carp) has notified Harse Theef/(Tengu) of a change to their laws.

Apologyman is the best admin we've had since dragon.

I don't want to spill to much salt, because i'm sure that's why he pulls this shit, but 4 recalls is mega fucking gay

I fault the admins last round for not sending a deathsquad

>implying Digitalis was the biggest threat
>implying fucking emags everywhere wasn't the most chaos inducing thing in the round
still a shame Avada didn't die to my hands but instead died to some other shit.

[01:28:05]ADMIN: HELP: Carshalash/(Hyper Clown Drifter): REEEE - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
[01:28:10]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) spawned /obj/item/weapon/dice/d20/cursed at (240,263,1)
[01:28:49]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) spawned /obj/item/weapon/dice/d20/cursed at (239,263,1)
[01:28:53]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) spawned /obj/item/weapon/dice/d20/cursed at (238,263,1)
[01:31:19]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) spawned /obj/item/weapon/dice/d20/cursed at (239,263,1)

>4 people show up at the bridge with guns drawn
>figure at least 2 of them are traitors
>jump in a disposal bin
>someone else flushes it
>come back 5 minutes later
>3 of them are dead
what happened

You were a terrible captain frank.

[21:45:52]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to Kernikov/(Jack Clark)
[21:45:56]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to Gringonius/(Randome Namyo)
[21:46:27]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to Leapthatwall/(Foo Kin Gik)
[21:47:13]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) checked silicon laws.
[21:47:31]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) spawned /mob/living/simple_animal/hostile/retaliate/cluwne/goblin at (250,251,1)
[21:47:49]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) modified Hyper Clown Drifter's movement_speed_modifier to 0.03
[21:47:55]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) modified Hyper Clown Drifter's ckey to carshalash
[21:48:28]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) modified Hyper Clown Drifter's movement_speed_modifier to 5e+010
[21:48:28]ADMIN: HELP: Carshalash/(Hyper Clown Drifter): this isnt drifting at all - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[21:48:52]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) jumped to Carshalash/(Hyper Clown Drifter)

Hyper clown drifer is the name he gives clown goblins.

yeah, not my finest round but in my defense it was a total shitshow
I tried to be a quiet bridge HoP, but circumstances would not permit it

hyper light drifter was a disappointment

>[21:47:55]ADMIN: Apologyman/(Billy The Butcher) modified Hyper Clown Drifter's ckey to carshalash

Apologyman shoves the Australian that's prone to sperging out in a jet black gremlin named abbo and he immediately kills himself twice on shocked doors.

That's honestly pretty good.

Twice?

>only one other head
>traitor
>only one sec
>warden
that round was doomed from the start

>admins only doing cool stuff for their metafriends
this is why we can't have nice things

Yep, he also followed him around playing this

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=104

> [23:30:54]ADMIN: HELP: Harse Theef/(Felicity Rivera): yo, Mascaro Brown wiped my genetics once and then just zas'd me to death in my own lab and just stuck me in the morgue, obviously an antag, but I can't help but feel insanely irk'd - heard by 0 non-AFK admins.
ban digitalis from antag when?

If you've ever wondered why our Australian players are the way they are then just take a look at this photo.

>Carshalash ahelps random memes
>Apologyman starts giving him free stuff

Uhh? Disappointed in both sadly

Stick music in space when?

digitalis can be a gigantic faggot as much as he wants to as antag
there are checks and balances against that
the failure last round came from admins not sending a death-squad after recall number 3

It's a commonly known fact that all australians love aboriginals and think they're cool.