/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Smols edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

Post only the cutest cats.

Also who is this?

mel

more like

smel

Stop samefagging yourself.

hi mel

Just transferred to Balmung with my Au Ra girl. What am I in for?

samefag requires two posts

huhuhu
hmm, do you mean you haven't done them at all or you're just not very good you feel? could try to do a learning party if its the former, for the latter meh as long as you can do mechanics I've seen all kinds of shit
/pet
what are the fantas for fantaing to?

Regret.

Stop posting about yourself.

i just want him to readd me

General chilling around

Who /tacticsogre/ here?

You've just made an awful mistake.

No ragrets here. All my friends play on Balmung and I want the RP!

Lucky cat has blessed you

/pet and you will get an EB tonight!

Then whine to him in game you fucking beta faggot.

Well hurry up you're wasting your Elezen wearing that junk.

One of the better highlanders i've seen, far less squintlander and not a generic 'beard lol' memer

im just bad in general its okay if you dont wanna play with me
unrelated but the fanta is for the cute blueberry

/pet

A nice cock

You seriously can't trust a single person from Gilgamesh or Balmung.

I got some questions about crafting and want to spam you with new person shit and also like this lizard, do you have a discord or something..

Everything looks better with shaders and emotes. The true test is always without.

agreed

Come on now, we both know you really mean you can't trust anyone from this thread.

To this. I wanted to go for a somewhat creepy doll look and fell in love with this design. The eye color is subject to change around.

I have never betrayed anyone in my life.

I do love the dragoon armor. Just wish I could die it.

you can trust Joe Never!!!

good point

That's still the best highlander face choice, though.

ugh, way to prove yourself wrong in the same post, this is fugly

How do you guys deal with leveling DPS jobs? Dungeon queues take so long and grinding PotD is really boring.

People argue that the squintlander is overused, but I prefer it over those dark eyes and the facial hair choice. Its still good. Eyebrows when.

guffy is the only trip friend i have not filtered due to him actually being based

keep on being you, guffy

hope everything is going well with liora!

AAAH Post moar of this pretty kitty

your blueberry is pretty cute, but yeah your au ra has a nice porcelain doll feel, I quite like it

also pls we can play together, just pick a primal you're confident enough with to do mechanics and we can go farm (other than bismarck)
Yys#2967 if you really aren't sure, but it might be better just to type a super lengthy list of questions as some things in crafting people have different ways of doing, so another user may be aware of some better method than I, especially if its like making gil or leveling, that fluctuates a lot

liora is a cuckold fetishist, just setting up guffy to prep a bull for her, gonna be great

have the DPS jobs leech off MSQ and sidequest exp while the primary job overlevels itself from queues

hello

I want this meower eb!

okay liora

please tell me you're joking with this image

i've seen you before, you know how to look good. you have to know this looks like dogshit.

Hi!

I don't have any confidence...

y-you'll be fine

Never trust those c@s

Last cutscenes were pretty neat

how r u

Well I think I'm somewhat cute at least.

>trusting a Balmongoloid

I would, but I'm over on Primal.

Pump yourself up. Go have fun, user.

okay

what primal should we do? it doesnt really matter.. do you want to make a party?
I'll try my best

My primary question is where to go for levelling 50-60. Are crossclasses necessary for levelling DoH, or is it better to just grind things out to 60 before worrying about that shit since you'll get all the crossclass anyway? I am aware of collectables, turnins, and challenge log/moogle dailies. Anything else I should know for leveling to 60?

Moogle dailies seem to do a good job at getting DoH jobs a boost to 55, but after that it feels like they suck ass. What should I be doing? I have gatherers at 60, so I don't think resources are a problem

As far as moneymaking goes, I assume it's mostly a matter of watching the markets, but some tips as to what volatile things are that can turn the best profit are regardless of server would be nice. I am on balmung

I'm not even level 60 yet, so I'm using something fun in the meantime. My tank glamour never changes, though.

Also highlanders don't have the same appeal as the cooler guy races, no surprise.

Squint is alright too, it's the other ones that get me though.

Where the femlanders at?

Literally the best moonie on Balmung

You get a tank friend and say, "Please tank for me, I'll give you a /hug and a /pet for every boss if you do!"

How do I make a good catboy? It feels like the only praised or passable ones all kind of look the same.

locked away

good

why

This sounds ideal to us tanking classes.

wasn't talkin about the face in the picture, just that abortion of an outfit you had on in it. this is fine.

what is up with ebins not adding a ? to their questions?
are you trying to seem above the people youre milking for yous that you cant even put the effort in?

Beetle mechs > Dragons

It's a fact.

what

This. I have been levelling tank alone in dungeons and I feel like I'm wasting it. I'd love to have competent DPS players from here so I feel like I'm helping out a bit because I know DPS can be fucking murder. I'd rather help a few of you faggots level your DPS from dungeons than some autistic lalafell brazilian that speaks no english.

joe never?

no ishgard housing

That's a tough one

oh I see, hmm I had a feeling I was messaging two people aside crafter help user, sometime then we can play together primal user

sure, 644 is the password, Y.P. in private tab of pf, it'll just be a refer to comment party so you can join and we'll work out details
cross classes help so much even with leveling but they aren't 100% necessary, leveling 51-60 can be a bit tricky but you generally use a combination of levequests, 300k xp manuals, and collectables

yeah all that daily stuff like moogles and what not help but I didn't really wait for those, since you have gatherers if gil is an issue, you can just go out and wack something like hardsilver sand for a while, then craft like 150 hardsilver nuggets for instance, to level from 55-60

on balmung profits are hard to be had in all honesty, theres so much players that everything gets devalued since every market is somewhat saturated, so your gatherers are less value as they you won't gather enough resources to make any reasonable gil, you buy mats when they slightly dip or buy discounted mats through pf, then craft and selll an item as high as possible (ironworks and things that are more limited mats to craft are worth more)

smelly dumb shadow walker scum

>tfw waited so long for it only to be denied

Ah, I've been going about it all wrong then.
Any tanks want a new friend?

/pet

Is gathering kill because of Diadumb?

This cat has a fetish for Elezen.

Looking for bf/gf on gilgamesh to pvp, farm alex, run maps, and work on relic with!

Looks like I shall continue to be homeless.

let us die in peace

>sold house on balmung to be ready for it
>gonna have to settle for shirogane or try and pick up scraps here in eorzea when people migrate

Right? It's not even a burden if that's happening. Who needs tomestones? We should unionize this kind of thing.

Requesting a femroe in the plague bringer set.

I want

>going around doing my shitty crafter dailies
>newbie doing a FATE and getting clobbered
>try to switch to AST and heal them, but it puts all your moves on cooldown
>have to watch them die and even release before I can cast anything

Can they change this system already?

I completely agree. I can tank dungeons with attention and affection being my reward all the time. Helps that I am also a tiny au ra.

gathering is kill on balmung period because of how many people there are, on other servers its nice and unspoiled/dawnborne are still worth monies, though gathering to craft base heavensward mats is kinda kill though yeah, when you can do a 15 minute diadem for like 90 mythrite nuggets there's kinda no more need for mythrite sand etc, it's all about unspoiled/legendary really

name

Good night, /xivg/.

I lost count of the number of times this happens around Quarrymill
I eventually just warp to areas as a healer and switch when I'm close to the gathering spots

>ywn constantly yodel about ishgardian housing
>or comfy
>or smol
>or head pats
how does it feel to be a total loser you creepy spic?
the only way out is suicide.

I used to be able to do it all the time because White Mage was the only class I played and I always liked helping out people who were in a pinch or resurrecting someone and saving them some time of running back.

Maybe I will just main WHM instead of RDM in Stormblood . . .

>one day yoshi will realize his mistake and it'll be a real playable race
>one day...
>one day..
>one day.
>one day
>one day...
>one day..
>one day..
>one day
>one day
>;_;