arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Overview Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kgm-8CAP4

>Fire Emblem Heroes: Spring Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=YYdr0UhJXBY

Previous:
(OP)

I only have to hold out for a couple more hundred days, I can manage.

>three new threads at once

Sooo.....is this one gonna survive the culling?

Azura is shit

Get a life.

i choose this thread as the winner

I'm not sure why but i blew my load picking last night and got Camilla, Lucina, and Xander Easter Versions. What's the deal with them in terms of usefulness?

Camilla is a flyer with casting so I rekon she'll be at minimum a great flyer meme addition. Should I invest in giving her a better weapon and skills or are her stats terrible? Same question for Lucina and Xander. Are their stats good enough to warrant inheriting weapons and skills?

Lucina is a better Linde.

The rest are pretty shit.

How's this looking lads?

Is this thread the chosen one, or was it TOO SLOW for Sanic!Sety?

Both useless. Lucina's skill can work for Linde but she has better options.

Lucina can do work with Blarblade.

>Should I invest in giving her a better weapon and skills or are her stats terrible?

Camilla is flying Julia
Lucina is a slightly weaker linde

Xander is all bulk but no offense
I haven't heard much about Crumb

>gronnblade
>triangle adept

I don't get it desu

shit on archers

Holy shit, she's so slow.
Poor Camilla, she's amazing in Fates, but sucks so much in this shitty game.

>
>Lucina is a better Linde.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA FAGGOT

EIRIKA!!!

>TA on a unit that doesn't use raven Tomes nor have low Atk

In that rare case where you feel like utterly shitting on a linde.

That's not the right weapon you thick cunt, you'll get shit on more because of it hahahahah

I love Est!

I didn't expect to roll this. What do?

>teasing us with Bunny Sharena but not actually giving it to us
This must be what wanting to die feels like.

Innes's wife is cute.

So based on the lv40 dialgue, julia and Cherche look to be the only ones who don't friend zone Kiran.

>no attempt to argue, refute, or contest the statement with a legitimate analysis in Linde's favor
>just drumpf-tier "WRONG." mocking and ridicule

Sounds like I struck a nerve.

>Gronnblade and not Gronnraven
>Shit on Archers

next year user

Oh, is Deathblow better? Or maybe a defiant skill? Sorry if TA seemed retarded. I don't play this game that much

oops, meant raven

I really hate her fucking Heroes art.

Elise: "I love you bunches and bunches, more than anyone on any world!"

She's just too young and pure, I want to hug her.

You could give her Iote Shield, bowbreaker, and Naga.

That is Tana's wife.

>saved up all my orbs since I tried and failed horribly at getting julia and sanaki
>blow them all trying to get eggcina and camileggs

1 -spd +def eggcina
1 -spd +res eggcina

I'll never get a green mage, just like I'll never get a good IV roll. I might as well just fucking kill myself. I like to imagine my two -spd lucina staying at the castle and playing with the 2 -atk +spd nino I have. The nino's are really fast and the lucina's have a hard time keeping up with them, but it's all very cute when a nino spergs out and hits the lucina for 0x2. Kiran just stares off into the distance silently, like someone whose house is burning down around him but can't be bothered to care too much about it.

They should at least give outfits for the Askr units for every event we'll have since they can never be obtained through summoning.

>lower atk
>slower
>better

what

I think I've got it.

Now I just need a B skill

Me on the right.

Gronnraven if you don't have a flier meme team, Gronnblade if you do.

Since she's +Def Iote Shield would be pretty decent. Or just give her Death Blow/Fury.

Naga is Julia's personal Tome, you dumb fuck.

>Flier Voting Gauntlet
>Best one isn't even in the game yet

Dumb user.

I took it as she loving you like she loves her siblings but now that I think on it, yeah, no reason not to take it like she really falls in love with them. Wish there were more characters that don't stick to the friend zone, but its reasonable that it won't be everyone or even most people.

Any way to make Barst work? I'd like to use him solely because of his thighs

Just wait for a holsety user. Watch it be a 13 attack tome with a +6 speed boost on attack and have linde levels of attack.

I just want to believe she loves me ;_;

Cherche is already in the game though

I like Hana

What's a good def team? Attack is mostly +bst or horse emblem for me, but I am open to suggestions, all natures on favorites are either neut or +atk/spd

who's going to be the most popular peg knight in the gauntlet? is cordelia or hinoka going to be the one with easy sweeps?

terrible

fury/life and death
some breaker
one of the flier spurs

put her on a flier buff meme team
>but i dont have a hinoka or caeda to get flier buff skills!
then dont bother investing into bunny camilla until you do

She does, user. Don't let anybody tell you different.

They have the same speed, sweetie.

hello user, its me, the guy that posts bad hana art. however, i've been wanting to jerk it to hana's cute little face as she takes a huge cock, so here is some nice art of her cute little toushie

t. Innes. Go back to crying faggot

Do you guys leave Pivot on your Cherches or give her some other assist?

Oh
But there is still a difference in attack and the fact that linde has a unique tome

Cordelia. Hinoka didn't place in the polls.

You should bet on Subaki for easy ranking points

Barst is pretty decent but needs investment.
Give him Fury or Death Blow perhaps. Maybe Vantage?
He gets Brave Axe already so that's good.

Pivot is neat, but Reposition is goat.

Sorry sir, but Innes died when Eirika failed to rally to him in time when he was holed up in some fort.

They're also... Kinda right dude, if you'd paid any attention to the discussion last thread.

Blarblade barely takes Lucina just under Linde, and with IV stat differences, it's hard to argue that +6 is, well... +6 in Linde's favor.

Then again, the operative difference here is, if you don't have Linde, now's your chance to get a slightly lesser version of her, which still outdoes a decent number of other units.

Good luck convincing the others and not getting called a faggot when they've already mathed things out. They'll probably just use her for skill inheritance anyway.

Lucina's a Linde who has less Attack in favour of some useless defense. She's a straight downgrade. Not sure what "analysis" you need past that.

What does this translate to from moon runes?

My Palla for the Flying Meme and the Flying Gauntlet is complete.

All I actually need to do is get a Wo Dao+. I have everything else Well, Darting Blow 3 but not the superior Swift Sparrow 2 in this case. Battle tested. I can prove it.

On offense, with a Hinoka to buff her (+6Atk/Spd), this Palla kills 100/118 units. Loses to only 4 units (including Abel and Takumi) WITHOUT Moonbow ready to go. With Moonbow on deck, it's 111 wins and only 3 losses. She only gets better the more fliers she has on her team, with a likely max possible 112 wins (111 without Moonbow procced) and ZERO losses whatsoever from Caeda's Fortify buff (only a single loss from Sully with just Minerva's Ward Fliers). Her given Ruby Sword+ is nearly as good with 77 wins and only 8 losses.

It's a seriously good Palla, I'm quite pleased.

Crumb is a very slightly worse Raven.

Gay.

It's going to be endgame Cordelia or camilla. Take subaki's side for better rewards and don't expect a chrom vs. Ephriam battle this time.

Meant for

I love Cherche!

How is it that we've already reached a point, a little over a month since launch, where all the new units are consistently "[x] but a little bit worse?" Did we already run out of niches?

I blame SI

>"Innes is so much cooler than me."
>"I agree, I'm much less of a man compared to him."
"Innes-sama!"

Is there lot of homolust in FE?

So do I!

Cordelia got #5 in the female popularity poll while Camilla was #4. Unless they give the gauntlet retarded early matchups, the finale should be Camilla vs Cordelia, which would be another Ephraim vs Chrom and therefore, be much more exciting than the first gauntlet's finale.

I want the matchups to be

Belka-Tsubaki
Cherche-Cordelia
Minerva-Palla
Camilla-Hinoka

This will give Belka and Tsubaki, and Minerva and Palla a pretty fair competition. Cherche is honestly kind of a niche waifu and Camilla vs Hinoka will be funny but we all know Hinoka doesn't have enough backing.

Subaki is a free unit though. Beruka would be better to get a good ranking since she's unpopular and you have to roll her.

Blame IS for not knowing how to do anything right.

Triangle adept or darting blow for bunny Camilla

Yo, Palla aspergers user, we get it. We read you loud and clear last thread.

You're not going to get Wo Dao+ by telling us you need it over and over. All we can do is wish you luck on your Red pulls... Which will be numerous. Get summoning.

SI means that pretty much all that matters now is stats and Prf weapons.

I want to cum on Eirika's navel.

No, just attractive male designs.

>'i wont lose because of sibling love'
>'if it's the two of us, there is no chance of losing'

Not really.
He loses a bit of speed for more def, hp and atk.

It's pretty much canon.

THAT EIRIKA IS MINE!!!

One-sided? Like two for sure, soren's attraction to ike and ehpriams lover come to mind off the top of my head. Frankly I don't mind it as much as the incest obession. Only thing about FE I hate, and that's forced fetishes.

do i still roll for easter camilla if i somehow drew hector?

Life and death would be my guess.

Me on the right.

Same. She's also very good in Heroes.
Still trying to get a +Atk one so I can throw away the shitty 5* Camilla I have and give her Brave Axe to Cherche with no regrets.

Raven/Lucius and Ike/Soren are literally canon.

Just finalizing the concept. Thanks for the well-wishings! I've got only a dozen or so orbs currently, so we'll see if I wait for 20 orbs and pull from this banner again with the hopes of Swift Sparrow or wait until the Peg Banner and pull for Hinoka. Probably the latter.