>DLC 3 (Scheduled for April) will include:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quest
– 5 New Attacks
– 3 New Costumes
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free Xenoverse 2 update included:
– New level cap for your Time Patroller (up to level 90)
– New Costumes: Zangya, Bido and Android 15 (TP Shop), Metal Cooler (Future Raid)
– 2 New Expert Missions: Broly and Janemba
– 5 New Attacks: 3 from the TP Shop, 2 from the Expert Missions
– Option to change the BGM in Battles
– New Rules for the Tenkaichi Tournament: Character Tenkaichi (specific characters only) and Group Tenkaichi (characters from sagas like GT)

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!JAxzQaYa!0UmeQ-1kTWVLpulgq6oClXfHqg3OISh5b1P3j-9mrto

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EnSSm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a good thread.

2nd for warm glows.

Fucking Goku.

Buutts

what are moves similar to death beam that come out really fast with short to medium range and deal good damage?

death beam, obviously
dodon ray is weak as shit but also works

what else?

Double sunday.

Did stalkeranon get buularose's pics?

Messing with space-time seems to run in the family, I just wonder who Goku got it from...

xth for warm moist hilts.

Cute! Cute!

What pics
pls no more bullying

They should be more like Vegeta's family.

Soft cool glows are nice too sometimes.

You wanted refs right?

>nonchalantly missing my ult in the background
I was hoping no one saw that, fuck

No, stalkeranon. Not stalker-kun.

I wouldn't even have noticed if you didn't say anything!

Angry golden explosions for all!

Speaking of, say your CaC had its alignment inverted. What kind of things would they do?

Gelid is probably Chaotic Good, so he'd move over to Lawful Evil I suppose. With his law history he knows how to not get himself in trouble, probably. He'd go full mob boss, take over some system and rule it with a subtle fist.

are you seeing what eye'm seeing?

WIDE

OPEN

Badish would conquer planets, enslave lesser races and generally be full on 'lore-friendly' Saiyan.

Intentionally wreak havoc on the timeline, in hopes that it collapses in on itself.

reeeee

EvilMary would fit in line with a preset I already have, basically being a massive scumbag that fights dirty and, being a Saiyan, goes around conquering/destroying planets to either sell or for the hell of it.

EvilGauld on the other hand would simply be an evil sentai ripoff, but all alone and with no one to pose with.

>Sweetest mute adventurer ever
>Twisted fucking psychopath

If Cocoa was a bad buu, she'd just be very violent and turn people into chocolate.
She'd also be in HFIL and bodyless so this means nothing in the grand scheme of things

Kayl already goes through an alignment change, where shes just grumpy but generally still a good person

>Turles grows trees that have fruit that grant strength
>The trees apparently came from the gods
>Kais grow from trees and are born fruit
>Turles was eating fruit from the gods
>ROU GAVE BASIL A FRUIT FROM THE GODS

Turles ate god babies and Rou willfully killed 'em to rig a battle.

Seconding Double Sunday. Start screwing with people after the first couple of blasts by using the V.

>Most of your CaCs are morally grey/hovering in the neutrals
Everyone would kind of get smaller shifts; Ripple goes from being a friendly jobber to harmless shit-talking punk, TalOS might actually focus on her job, etc. Chantilly might "accidentally" the sites of Time Patrols more often.

Unzan however would just go full on vengeful spirit; terrorizing small towns, eating travellers, and raining angry cloud man laser beams upon the land.

Wasn't the tree supposed to feed Shenron and the Shinjin? Why would they eat themselves?

I didn't realize I had so many perfect Final Flashes tonight

It's more of a fruit made for the Gods. They thought it'd be funny if it took an entire planet to grow and would be even better if it sapped a particularly healthy planet of all its life.

Gods are evil, Turles did nothing wrong.

Toufe is neutral good, so inverted she'd probably act like a petty thug who's all too happy to hold grudges. Bully weaklings for personal gain, crush authoritative figures at every opportunity to prove she's above to law. Most notably, rather than being in awe of the strong, she'd plot to beat them down by any means necessary to stroke her ego. Cheap shots, distractions, suicide bombing help, you name it - Toufe would make sure the opponent dies before they can get a chance to besmirch her name and will coerce any bystanders to keep their mouths shut.
Should word get to the Kais or GoDs, she'd be the kind of person likely to have blackmail on hand just for the occasion.
Oddly enough an inverted alignment would make her very keen on protecting civilizations so that she can exploit it, and she'd be very careful to damage as least of her surroundings as possible to avoid unwanted attention midfight. Stark contrast to her trigger happy justice warrior fanatic canon alignment.

sure wish evil toufe was real then i wouldn't have to deal with THROWS

Questions:

>What is this attack I accidentally do which murders all of an opponent's stamina but is super slow?
>What can I do to make my edgy tryhard majin look cuter?
>Alternatively, how can I make them look edgier?
>How do I take better screenshots?
>Is Super Vanishing Ball objectively better than Death Ball?

>accidental attack that murders stamina

Gonna have to be a bit more specific. Is it a super? Is it the stamina break gut punch? Does your first glow red before you punch your opponent?

Ad for your other stuff, I love your color scheme, so you're already plenty cute, as for edgy, just mod in the time breaker mask and your set

I WILL COME UP THERE AND HURT YOU YOU LIBELOUS PUNK
Probably a charged heavy attack
>better screenshots
Are you PC? There's a no HUD mod in the OP. Do supers or ults with that. You should also press yourself up against walls for those without cinematic angles. Do that for lobby poses too.
>objectively better
Death Ball has better tracking, can be used up close with the right setup (usually a super that gives just the right amount on untech time during a stamina break) and is easier to follow up into a second ult combo after it lands than SVB, which requires a high knockdown or command knockback on stamina break.
But for buufus without specific combos? SVB. Big damage and 100 ki less.

>magenta particles
>double fisting it
>neat!
>this happens

rip

when you hit the stick and attack button towardsor up, I can't remember you do a heavy hit that breaks stamina

switch your boots to black with a colour rim instead of colour with a black rim. use a colour not so close to your skintone.

be on PC, get hudless

heard its great for PVE and ppoor for PVP. forget what death ball does

Toufe sounds like a fun bad guy.

>Stamina Breaks; do a hard or light attack while tapping towards an opponent
>Subjective, but just expand your wardrobe for options
>Make a male saiyan
>PC has No Hud mod, try screenshoting during ults and supers, abuse camera shenanigans with walls, and just practice
>Death Ball's better, but SVB does more damage for less if they're far off enough for it to hit.

Well shit.

>What is this attack I accidentally do which murders all of an opponent's stamina but is super slow?
Probably a stamina break, done by pushing the controller towards your opponent and doing an attack. Learn to do it consistently, it's important in PvP and makes PvE easier.
>What can I do to make my edgy tryhard majin look cuter?
Don't. They're plenty cute already.
>Alternatively, how can I make them look edgier?
Switch out the black parts out for a nice deep red.
>How do I take better screenshots?
Install the No-HUD mod. Other than that, can't do much else because lolAA.
Death Ball is more consistent due to its tracking not needing the opponent to be 20~ meters away, but it does considerably less damage and does cost 400 ki. Personally I think SVB is better for PvE situations and Death Ball is good in PvP if you want it.

precious

Thanks. I'm using a keyboard to play the game so the finer aspects kind of elude me.

Good to see I'm not entirely trash, anyways here's another pic of my majin because why the hell not.

>only one who got the stamina break question wrong
i'm sorry i breathe your air
I had her figured for that over the top pushover of a midboss you see in anime a lot. The kind that either become up so affable and unthreatening by the end they get treated like a good guy by the end of it and unknowingly turn over a new leaf by the main cast's influence, or the kind that fights the protagonist just often enough for them to get slightly sentimental when she jobs hard and dies to the real big bad.
kind of makes me think regular toufe is actually boring compared to an anime archetype

Would fight in tournement with.

Shalot starts off as Neutral Evil. If she reverts around to NG, she'd literally just be Goku with tits.

Two options, either a stamina break or a charged heavy. Stamina break (melee button + forward input) instantly breaks stamina if it hits but can be blocked. Charged heavy (hold heavy melee button) on the other hand only breaks stamina when hitting someone in guard state.

SVB has shit tracking online.

It might sound like a pain, but head over to Patroller Academy and do Elder Kai's tutorial missions so you can get a grasp on the game mechanics.
just don't get used to the combos that use meteor strike/blow

looks like a pink version of mine, clothes and all

What the hell? Pics plz.

Are you my evil twin? Am I yours?

1. Stamina break. Comes in two flavors, light and heavy. Heavy Stuns and knocks the wind out of your opponent long enough for almost any Ultimate attack to connect. You tap the stick like you would in smash bros towards your opponent to activate.

2. Unlock the Tuffle Planet, git gud at pause buffering, and go nuts with supers and Ults by the box wall.

3. Black and Red, use villain attacks.

4. See 2, and get the hudless mod.

5. SVB is great for EM's and most other PvE scenarios. High damage for 300 Ki, but you have to be a good distance away for it to track properly, close up it whiffs hard. Death ball costs 400 but is more reliable overall at more ranges.

I like ur hair, and those clothes look good on you, makes me think of berry themed starburst.

you're the evil one

So, the North America Perfect Cell Full Power Form tournement is over.
Not a single cheater was fought.
There were less fighters than during the Cell Jr one. I fought 0 after 0, won them all. never found 2nd and 3rd place, did fight 4th for an extra 50. Didn't lose a single fight.
And now time to see super 17 filled with cheaters. However, if everything goes as smoothly as tonight did. you will see me at the top again.
I used the spare time during the eyrie lack of players to perfect my super 17. Hopefully there are more americans in here than just me.

Cress about to get her ass beat.

Nah she's just wasted, Sour just happened to be strolling by.

Speaking of super 17 and other GT things, how do I unlock the GT characters and stage(s)?

I seem to be missing pretty much everything related to it.

PQs most likely.

The PQs are what unlock most of the stages and roster characters, except for the crystal void stage which you get for getting all the time eggs and doing the epilogue with Bardock.

PQs. They're the latter half of the highest difficulty ones, into the 80-90s.

Eis, Nuova and Omega are from wishing for more characters, but you'll get Hit first.

Bardock's last preset is also from doing the egg missions.

Clean Krokos!

Krokos will never truly be clean.

In my heart she is

Your heart is delusional. If you can't accept her impurity and thirst, your love will never be real.

I'll still love her despite her faults

Nice art!

That is good, but you must also accept that she is not clean.

She is LEWD and will attempt to violate anything with a hole (female).

Nice color scheme

not my art, i just cleaned the image

I have to agree with on this. The slut Kai herself said krokos would be an equal to her if she didn't lie to herself about it. The only way your relationship would work is if you were literally into cucking not even memeing as her thirst cannot be stopped.

I have a boipucci, does that count

back from work and ready to just fuck off to bed

thanks fampai

kek

right on

Oh shit, you got a screenshot of that without the FINISH? You should've said so!

See, user? She's not even denying it.

I got 2 actually, pretty neat

Also its just the thirst part

same as my XV1 CaC

green black white looks fantastic

I just really liked that one from our fight and felt super bad for not getting a perfect shot of it. Glad you got it.

Neutral's still Neutral.

Explosive glows.

Anyone else disappointed they didn't even try to do a GT themed story chapter?

Course, obviously would have been better if they had also added more GT characters to actually make it more workable, but still.

Well, the GT DLC in XV1 came with story missions. Does that count?

Is Dragon Ball AF worth reading?

I will never get over those horns.
Never ever.

>Keyboard
You are playing the game the superior way

I meant in XV2

Pressure Sign is one of those moves that looks amazing as a finisher. Love it.

So chaotic good to lawful evil?
Instead of saving history for funsies she'd try to change it the way she sees fit.
First order of business would be to go back to the original time line and kick Vegeta in the dick so hard that Future Trunks is never born so he can't become the disgraceful Jobber that he is.

Lima would go from Neutral good to Chaotic evil, she wouldnt realise what she has done though till she cooled down, then she may regret it

>AVGN
I guess he's Chaotic Neutral. He still plays shitty games for the Time Patrol, but his anger is much less violent.
>Megane
True Neutral. Can't change shit here.
>Buukari Takebu
Lawful Good. Becomes Chaotic Evil and grows to ten times her size as the monster of the week.

What's the "Yeah Yeah Beebiss 1" of Dragon Ball?

which one? (there are actually two mangas with the same name, by two different artists)

What's is the Evangelion of anime?

Toyo's/Toyble's

Is it worth buying Xenoverse 2 on steam if my only experience with dragon ball is finishing the manga, and I don't really like fighting games?
Also is it grindy? I like grindy games.

imgur.com/a/EnSSm

What's Kolbra doing with 18? Such an odd pairing.

Kolbra? i thought that was Nathan

Could be, then 18 would make more sense.

Neutral. Wanders between True Neutral and Chaotic Neutral depending on her mood for the day.

>Is it worth buying Xenoverse 2 on steam if my only experience with dragon ball is finishing the manga
Yes.
>I don't really like fighting games?
It's barely a fighting game. It's more like an action RPG with PvP.
>Also is it grindy?
Very.

I recently realized that my default sleeping position is basically the Yamcha pose. I just keep going back to it every time I go to sleep.

I guess it's very appropriate for that to be the most comfortable position for me.

I guess you could say
Lima is finally 18 and her mentor shows her some new techniques

>Lima is finally 18
Thank god, with how small she is I thought she was underage.

reeeeee

>I like grindy games.
then you're in for a treat!
buy XV1 as well it's even more grindy and unrewarding