/meg/ mass errect general

Kaidan is a kitchen woman edition

Andromeda is an open world rpg made by bioware with lots of choices which lets you play and be what you want.

>Syntheis IRL soon
theverge.com/2017/3/27/15077864/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-computer-interface-ai-cyborgs

>Cora
pastebin.com/JNb1T71a

If you are new and are worried about the negative reviews dont. The game is very enjoyable and fun for those who enjoy new bioware products and like the mass effect universe, it has a ton of exploration, characters, dialogue options and weapons, it is best to casually enjoy such a game instead of rushing it which is what most reviewers these days do.
The animations might be lacking but this was never bioware's strongest suit, the game has its fault but it is good.
This Andromeda hate has just become a meme, just like the Tortanic meme even though Swtor is still alive and brings out content and has a healthy population.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nzHengz9
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2
pastebin.com/AKx8Bz5X
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[blocks your path]

How do you have kids with Vetra?

>solid block of metal in place of hair, covered in a thin matting of actual hair
>this android was supposed to pass for human
Cerberus isn't smart, but the Alliance researchers on Mars were even dumber.

Any way to get rid of this weird camera shaking effect on Habitat 7?

*rips off shirt*

Think you can cook THIS steak, raptor?

Honestly they better keep Ryder and crew

if we get a completely brand new protag with all new squadmates, then you just basically lost the heart of what actually made Andromeda good.

I don't mind maybe switching a few characters here and there but for Andromeda 2 it better be Ryder, your LI and Sara/Scott as a full time party member now

Hey guys save this while you still can

So time for thread wars again, fun autism

PROPER NEW THREAD

STOP FUCKING THEM UP

You just keep trying. Again. And again. And again. And again...

you're a shitty OP and you should feel shitty

Just fucking use this one you autists

Your LI will not be in the next game, they'll die early on and Ryder has to travel all over the helius cluster to get revenge

You can't

but that just means you can fill that womb up every night without worrying about unwanted kids

This one was made first, quit being faggots. We'll migrate to that one after.

And that's totally understandable, personally the only time I eat steak is if me or my family cook it.

Plus anyone who orders anything below medium at a family restaurant franchise is playing Russian roulette with their asshole at steak

I will teach Vetra how to make a proper steak.

>tfw poorfag who's never had a real steak, or been to a restaurant "fancier" than Denny's

Here's the Proper OP because Actual OP is a nigger faggot Edition

MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/nzHengz9

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Unlocking the game early via VPN
pastebin.com/AKx8Bz5X

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previous thread:

Meridian

you're such a faggot

Would Vetra be into roleplay with Ryder in the bedroom?

>you and Vetra having rough sex
>Mission alert and you immediately have to go planetside
>you and Vetra quickly have to get dressed and go
>Vetra spend the next half hour embarrassingly fidgeting and walking with a limp, squeezing her legs together trying to make sure your cum doesn't leak down to her legs

So what the yiff is the point of these cores?

I found a hidden one on voeld puzzle

you're such a fucking shitty OP, apply your self

Maybe

You know no one even looks at that shit, right?

I'm not the OP, but you're still a faggot

Do we really need the "unlocking the game early via VPN" line anymore?

REMINDER THAT TURIAN TITSHITTERS HAVE BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO HAVE SHIT TASTE

RAPTOR BOOTY ÜBERMENSCH CONFIRMED FOR PATRICIAN STATUS

I miss ded /meg/

I know you're a shitty fucking OP, please an hero yourself

Yo shitters here you go

SP Glitch
>Find orange weapons crate
>take all but one item
>save
>reload latest save
>Loot all but one item
>repeat
Great for farming shit like Vaneverfuckinggetitium

MP Glitch
>Firebase Zero
>Fortify or Tac Cloak
>Aproach farthest ammo crate while in either
>Grenades resupply without depleting the Crate
>Repeat
>also reloading your gun as you neter the resupply will unglitch it

>what the yiff
get out

>tfw Gil is the most likely not to return to the Tempest
Even worse is that he'll probably be in the game to some degree and I'm not gonna be able to move onto the next guy because he's gonna be raising our kid

Is the new turian chick the patrician choice or is she just the best of meh options?

t. talifag

>"being dead" not an option
this would have won for sure.

You can do it yourself much cheaper at home, like most meals. Dropping $20+ on a single meal per person is fairly decadent. Steak places are really a roll of the dice too, unless you go super high end. Though, frankly, even at a steak place where I paid $50 for my own meal I had a shitty steak once, so even higher end ones can be a gamble.
Turian redesign when?

Whatever nigga

Both

Me too sometimes

Anyone come across any feelsy side quests? Think something like the escaped batarian slave on the docks from ME1. That kinda stuff.

All Talifags have pretty much moved to Vetra

It won't be based on your LI. They'll decide a character or two to keep on the squad and it'll be them for everyone.

Also no with the sibling. They're boring.

Never

Vetra is perfect, she doesn't need to change

She's the only real alien among your crew worth dating. So basically just like Tali.

Unless you consider an ogre or a hippie an alien, I guess.

>Bullying Jaal
Dropped. He loves you most.

Guess we'll give her a shot, then. Cheers, boys.

>we'll

>Sara's a whiskey drinker
she just keeps on getting better and better.

What's with this obsession of fat as fuck redditors coming here to post shill OPs?
Could you please grab a pistol, do something useful for once in your worthless life, and kill yourself?

You're not following his Let's Play channel at twitchtv/takingituptheass? You don't know what you're missing out on!

>go to the cultural center
>go to the human AI
>MUH DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH AND WE'RE NEW
>ASK US ABOUT ICE CREAM

t.bh jaal seemed like a total pushover

>Most likely to return based on casual player popularity:
Cora
PeeBee

>Most likely to return based on more hardcore fanbase popularity:
Vetra
Jaal
Drack

>Can go either way depending on Bioware:
Gil

>I have no fucking clue because nobody is talking about them:
Liam
Suvi

what you don't like that 12yo humor of le mass errect rofl xd?

Not really.

You think anyone cares about your pathetic and laughable reddit review, redditor?
LE MASS ERRECT XDD LMFAO!!!!!
I ARE LE GOING TO LE WATCH SOME LE GAMER LE POOPS OF LE MASS ERRECT LOLOLO

I've beaten the game twice now. On my second save I have Scott with 83% completion. All story done, all tempest done, most sidequests done.

Should I bother going a 3rd time as Sarah? Kinda feel mixed about it.

>Suvi
Damn shame, she seemed like the most likeable person on the ship

>Autistic channer an OP is good and isnt filled with pointless shitty links of old shitty info

If you are so incapable that you cannot copy and paste then I guess it's rope day for you buddy boy

Liam had the best mission in the game though... but that's about it.

Sara is the best. Especially casual/emotional.

I actually can't predict who will be the character who stays. I do know that it won't be Drack and he'll for sure die in a dramatic moment at some point during the series, if there is one.

I think Jaal has a high chance of going from squadmate to important NPC who represents a sect of Angara that you interact with throughout the game.

wew, why don't you go back to where ever you came from

I feel like Drack is one of the first on the chopping block.

Cool character but you already got his whole life story. There's not much else to tell and he's the easiest character to write off either by doing some other shit or dies of old age or doing something heroic

>channer
To the surprise of no one, the reddit OP is made by an actual redditor.

And of course you'll consider le mass errect xD and your reddit shill review not shitty, right, reddit?

People seem to either like Liam or think he's a fucking dumbass or just hate him because he bullied Vetra that one time.

I like him.

>Wonder if there's fish. Can we make fish?

>PeeBee calls everyone into a meeting just so she can tell them that she sees them as family now
>Cora just says "Okay" in a bored voice and walks out, clearly pissed that her time has been wasted

One of the only moments she was likable.

What a fag

You think I'm the PP?

I would like Cora sfm now.

I get it. They left the MW to leave behind all that garbage heap that made such statements corny. To start anew and actually live up to those words. It's what the story is about. Tabula Rasa.

Are you having a stroke?

Nah, sorry. Just force of habit. Southern slang maybe?

But I went emotional Scott because I'm emotional

what did he mean by this?

>PP
*Op

I don't think anyone's likely to return based on casual player popularity. Simply because casual players pretty much never play more than 1 game.

Even when Kristjanson takes criticisms to heart and makes a character an all around decent guy they still end up being really divisive. Maybe he does this on purpose.

>PP
>makes reddit OP
>''channer''
Tumblrina or redditor?

Delete this immediately

how are those chubby fingers serving you OP

>Elder Maxson
>wanting anything to do with xeno scum

FUCKING DELET THISSSSSSSSSSS

I'm on my phone, you still think I'm the OP if making auto corrected errors in my posts?

Phoneposter

Either you're:

A) OP, and therefore retarded

B) defending OP, and therefore retarded

So I feel pretty comfortable with my original statement, yeah

wew, the OP is same fagging with a phone

>reddit OP is a phoneposter

>I think Jaal has a high chance of going from squadmate to important NPC who represents a sect of Angara that you interact with throughout the game.

Yeah, he says he wants to stay on the team but I think his people will always come first, which is totally reasonable. Him helping Ryder is definitely going to help him climb the ranks.

Which mental midget was the brain child behind these awful "Additional Task" missions where you basically have to run around the entire map like a headless chicken hoping to come across the items for the quest? Fuck that person. Fuck them so much. This is beyond tedious.

>There are retards right now who are mad at a superior OP over a pointless shitty op with a ton of useless links nobody uses
I for one support the OP.

stop samefagging

>Fight a Robo-Worm
>Bradley congratulates me but express concern about ADVENT
>the fuck is Advent?
>Later meet some cool dudes who talk about their independent nation of ADVENT and how they want to live free of the Nexus
>I agree to help them stay independent
>Immediately informed "Quest Failed you already used your space hammers to divert the water away from the Advent and towards Prodromos"
Fuck bioware get your shit together!

It's only apple juice.

>tfw I don't really like "I was an Asari commando y'know"
>But I do like her freezing everything
>wind up respecc'ing her and putting nothing into charge
fuck

That's nice, OP, you should always love yourself.

Who said I was defending OP? I was just calling this guy a fag

It's weird you guys think I'm the OP

>arguing about the OP

Who are the two best characters and why are they Liam and Drack?