/dsg/ - Demon's and Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Unironically used the Shiv:
>Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkvWHRmHEVk
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWqRZRZ074
imgur.com/a/CiNCY
youtube.com/watch?v=rOK4TgrIbXk
youtube.com/watch?v=pSu1JnvN7a8
youtube.com/watch?v=5C9QVGjvqj0
youtube.com/watch?v=1XYc3GCODj0
youtube.com/watch?v=ftfypVopX3w
youtube.com/watch?v=lSgQGKZocDA
youtube.com/watch?v=FK5P94toDkI
youtube.com/watch?v=j0OdssofckE
youtube.com/watch?v=kzHuCDDzP-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Divine Spear Fragment is the final covenant reward, right?

if you want free souls then invade here, trust me it's great

>Wanting to get every Platinum Trophy for the Souls series
>Looking at these lists
>Most of the trophies are easy and just simple playing the game stuff
>MFW all these "collect every spell" or "collect every ring" trophies

For fuck sakes. That won't even be fun to go back and do. It'll take fucking multiple NG cycles to do too, which is cancerous as fuck. Isn't it true that DaS3 wants me to collect All the +1 AND +2 rings?

Post your PRETTIEST dark souls 3 character!

AAAAAAAAAAA

Reminder that DSP has beaten Midir

Midir is easy as fuck once you get his patterns down.

How many hours, how overleveled and how many phantoms did he have to summon to carry his ass?

Your Ashen One becomes a boss. What is their theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=QkvWHRmHEVk

What does the Divine Spear Fragment do that sets it apart from the Ritual Spear Fragment? It they seem nearly identical.

So what would be a good build for the mad king halberd thingy? 40str/40faith with dark weapon buff? At 60 str and base requirements for int and faith the damage is pretty meh, even with the dark resin.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWqRZRZ074

Me and another guy already did
Onegai, Collage user.

Bo's in the house!

imgur.com/a/CiNCY
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin

KOBRA I SUMMON THEE. Hey man, it's me, that dude from MGO like almost 10 years ago. Was watching your Kenshiro vid, mind sharing the build? I have a caster I want to respec into something more fun.

I'll use this one for my Sonic original character cosplay build.
youtube.com/watch?v=rOK4TgrIbXk
The fight would take place in a loop with lava in the center akin to the OoT King Dodongo fight. I would just lap them over and over while saying "original content do not steal"

Ah, that was a great expansion.

I can't wait for the third DLC so it can tie the whole series together properly!

Good work, Miyazaki! :o)

youtube.com/watch?v=pSu1JnvN7a8

youtube.com/watch?v=5C9QVGjvqj0

MISTER SISTER FISTER

These bosses aren't meant to stop you but challenge you. The more prepared you are in skill the less soul level, gear, time, tries, and estus you need.

DSP refuses to summon to sate his ego since people dog him about it nonstop, but he still bashes his head against the wall doing what he always does, failing and not changing his strategy.

lamo were dat

What's the best level for Watchdogs of Farron invasions? Starting a new character, and I want to use the covenant rewards without grinding out the Ghrus.

Hopefully this isn't too bad, Collage user

here

Anyone have that image for DS2 that you can reply to in a post to roll out a build for yourself? I'm getting a need for souls and ds2 is the only one I really have to play right now.

I had success at 30/ +3 when the game was relatively new, but who can say where the population is at these days?

I missed Lapp, what can I do to get his shit?

Problem is half the time the host will shut their internet off and the other half they'll just seed

youtube.com/watch?v=1XYc3GCODj0

My knight man guy

>It's an enemy with infinite stamina

feels good

Is DaS1 PvP still active? If it is where does everyone invade at and at what soul level?

>tfw you get summoned as a spear against a lone host who is having trouble against the Painting Guardian

>tfw

I show that boy he's in the big leagues now

youtube.com/watch?v=ftfypVopX3w

SL to get summoned and help in church fight?

NG 120 here rarely summoned.

I just feel like a bully

Phase 1
youtube.com/watch?v=lSgQGKZocDA
Phase 2
youtube.com/watch?v=FK5P94toDkI

What's a good melee side arm for a hexer build?
I'm using witch's locks at the moment because it's got good scaling and I like that enemies can't parry me but I wonder if there's anything better?

Reasonably so. Oolacile is the main hotspot for 120 duelfags. Personally, I invade in Lost Izalith around SL70 and get pretty constant action. Forest and Anor Londo are fairly populated for earlier game areas.

>spawns in with the sentinels
made me kek. use their armor and a composite bow

F U L L Y
M O D E L E D

kiln 100-140

Careful for the occasional fag who just keeps leveling forever in fight clubs.

>tfw you get summoned as old monk over and over when placing soapstone down to help people in tower of latria and other areas in the same world.
>when game was new consistently run into people not prepared who don't get that you're human and make really dumb moves.
>taking it easy on them and letting them kill you after a protracted and "harrowing" battle
>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=j0OdssofckE

I'm an autismo so my main guy is a dex int modeled after my character in ds2, and its basically roleplaying him continuing his aldia given mission to figure out how to end the cycle

I just had sex with Dark Souls
And I won, too

Wait it's up with Windows Live gone?

Just finished the dlc

Still don't get what the feast is or if it already began

>trying to end the cycle in the game that says the cycle isn't how it works

Thanks anons!

>nothing but seeded 1v3 gankers

Welp i guess all the normies are done with this game.

They switched over to Steamworks a while ago. I don't know how smoothly it really went, since you pretty much need DSCM to connect to other players at all, but the players are there.

It's been on steam since forever. And the DSCM makes it almost certain you'll find people to invade

webm related

I could have sworn I saw a thumbnail of a white dragon that looked kind of like it was part angel (all smooth skin and ugly-looking), but I assumed it was phase 2 Midir when he shed his scales/ dark coating or something.
Now that I've beaten everything and that thing hasn't shown up, I have to wonder exactly what the fuck I was looking at.

>thinking the rings are the problem

Lad, you have to farm for hours

Send help

Is White Birch basically just worse than Composite?

If they're solo I don't tend to be as aggressive or taunt

Bad form my man

>You Are Boss: The Covenant

I guess now I'll find use for my Gundyr cosplay build.

Those are the normies. The neets are invading and taking out gank squads since they have nothing better to do than hone their skills.

The fags who need validation in videogames and need to play like scum to get it then refuse to acknowledge that situation are the gankers.

2ugs just feels dirty to use

Tolomeor already beat midir sl1 ng+7 no rolling or blocking

What'd your excuse?

I feel it's my duty as a boss to make the host feel as humiliated as possible.

Any thoughts on this weapon? (valorheart from the previous DLC)

I thought it would be great and fun to use but damage seems abit low, eats up stamina, roll into attack is very slow, the shield only blocks 60% physical and the sword bounces off of shields on block. It also doesnt receive the 1.5x strength bonus from 2 handing does it? Weapon arts are cool, but im having trouble finding opportunities theyd be useful for.

I want to like it but im finding it a bit difficult

All you're gonna do is anger him and make him come back with 2+ phantoms and make it harder for the rest of us to farm the cov items

No, just one of each type. It won't take tons of cycles, that's the S&M way.

Just make a dude, rush through the bosses. You'll get really fucking good at it. Just keep a list of the shit you need in a text file and any conditions needed to get it.

I make a sorcerer and get sorceries, cleric for miracles, etc.

Done that since DeS which I have the plat for. I'm only missing one trophy for BB and that isn't a grindy one, it's to kill the bitch in the chalice dungeons which I've done before but it didn't pop and I haven't bothered go back. I have DaS1, DaS2, and almost DaS3 but I always play, get a few, take a break and do something else, rinse repeat.

>he can't win 3v1s as a spear

Are we still doing these?

You should be able to just go back and do his questline, unless it's somehow different from most other NPCs.
Source on that?

>It's been on steam since forever.
Yeah but it still used GFWL. I take it DSCM are some sort of 3rd party tools to connect.

>there is one painted guardian sword
>they added those curved shivs to the dlc
>still no viable way to cosplay painted guardian without ng+
fucking hell From

>Player with greatshield of glory
I am goddamn rockhard because those are the only times my fuck stamina build works.
It doesn't deal damage.

It's going to be the deadest covenant in the game in no time won't it

I have because the host was stupid but one match I entered and it was only me vs 3 guys with the guardian already dead. Needless to say they knew what they were doing

I already cropped mine, sorry

Even if the area is cleared and I'm about to kill Midir?

no source, I'll image search in a bit see if I can find it

It's fun right now.

You want me to drop you mine bro?

I want a fun different build idea for PvE, and non-serious invasions just to screw around. Anyone have any suggestions?

I was considering a caestus build.

>No more patches
>no more balance changes
>latest balance patch made everything worse
>DS3 will left in a state of absolute garbage

it doesnt deserve this ending

Pretty sure they also use a buckler.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lapp was at his original spot for me even though I killed Gael.
Thanks.

>(valorheart from the previous DLC)
we know. you basically want to trade with thise but as you said, it eats up stamina. war1 and jumping attack are pretty useful, especially for gap closing. never attack with less than half stamina. also, use wikidot.

God damn it I forgot the image

>try out Ledo's Hammer on my quality build for fun in arena
>find out R1 into WA is a true combo

I'd have suggested laser pope, but they unironically nerfed soul stream from gimmick into total uselessness

target shield, but if you want a full cosplay you also want a secong pgcs

What's the most fun covenant?

Fuck the one I delete here:

This one is a lot nicer.

red eye orb

Pretty sure there's at least one more patch planned. Unless you have proof otherwise.

>le giant seed covy

no thx phamily

I'm not doing a cosplay yet, I was considering it and realized there is only one per ng cycle.
nope

The only choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzHuCDDzP-E

>complaining about seed
just get gud