Friday - Lancer
Saturday - Rider
Sunday - Assassin + EXTRA
Monday - caster
Tuesday - Berserker
Wednesday - Saber

>[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
-GUDAGUDA Part 2 coming in mid-April
-news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
-CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqpiF5SBMDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best boy.

Astolfo!

xth for comfy thread.

Best girl

Sumanai.

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING NIPPLE

This is my wife, say something nice about her.

A boy's nipple, yes.

She had the decency to die when she was killed.

Will we see more Agravain now that we'll get saber wars 2 ?

Favorite snake and goddess. Hoping for buffs soon!

Alicesoft collab when?

>roll for Ana when she was released
>gold Lancer
>Enkidu
>roll for Ana in this rate up
>gold Lancer
>Lancer Seibah

What's next, Karna? Why can't I roll a fucking 4*?

/Jannu/ thread.

Nobu a CUTE.

Cuties

I'd trade you mine for that Enkindu. I don't really like any of Ana's arts except maybe the first.

I would give you Enkidu and Lancer Seibah and the Li ShuWho I got with a ticket a few weeks back for Ana, no joke. Only Lancers I actually need are Taiga, Cu and Sad Vlad.

Unfortunately there's no trading in this game.

New Prisma is translated

>Enkindu
>Li
Fuck, I'd toss in all my gold lancers you got the ones I want. Why does this game hurt us so

I want Gawain to pat me on the head and treat me like his imouto-chan.

It's the desire sensor, people who play this game aren't allowed to be happy even if they try. I got Quetz rolling for Gorgon and I have the sinking feeling that I will get an NP boost for Jeanne when I try to get her again.

If anything getting spooked by rarer characters then the one I'm trying to get is making the pain worse.

this is my boyfriend, say something nice about him

He's not the shittiest looking design of the dog

He's got nice feet

Yeah. The trick is learning how to deceive your mind while rolling. That's how I got my Broskandar and Illya

Hey guys, I heard there was some rape

>Broskandar and Illya
Shoo shoo, Reddit.

I've been practicing dodging the sensor with FP rolls but I still don't have Manjew. I roll quartz so rarely that I basically spend the whole time praying.

Best ride I ever had on /a/

Tumblr accidentally leaked into the thread, but don't worry I don't think they'll be coming back.

best trainwreck show since code geass

Sounds about right. Just rolling for Okita I somehow managed to finally land El Capitan months after I gave up on her but uncle vlad still refuses to show up except as a lancer making him my first non welfare gold to hit np5

NANA SERVANT WHEN?

>To:
>Crave Entertainment
??

As opposed to fgog's DUDE meme? You know pretty much the entire internet calls him Broskander right?

Not soon enough

You have to hate everything existed to roll him

I hate everything except cock, is that enough

youtube.com/watch?v=lqpiF5SBMDQ

一番!

>SJW being SJW
They missed the main point that Cross Ange is an anime about mecha and proto kira yamato.

SJW should change their club into SJFaggots instead.

Whats it like to get bullied by the alters?

i wasnt around for the event

JOP

ALLAHU AKBAR

shinjuku isn't an event it's permanent

Someone can read arab ?
Translation ?
If it's by nip, I expect google trad tiers sentence.

>won't roll Guda part 2 because the qt3.14 girl is a welfare
>won't roll CCC because Alter-Egos
I guess I'm just saving for months then, all the other events this year will be reruns.

Nobu is welfare? all this time i though she was SSR

Same desu. It's a really good time for me seeing I am saving for mama.

So the Welfare Servant for GudaGuda 2 is Hideyoshi. Does this mean that we might have a new 5* rather than Majin Saber?

The news seems to say that by playing the event you'll get Chacha.
Bakumatsu no berzerker is in the gatcha. Probably the 5 star.

I'm guessing an helena and edison rate up with it.

First line is 'March 20' with modern Arabic number.
Fourth line last word is 'good'.
t. someone who took Arab class and failed spectacularly

>So the Welfare Servant for GudaGuda 2 is Hideyoshi.
No she isn't

It's his sloppy seconds, not him.
Why do all the anons here want the servants to love the MC? Are they self inserting? Are they really that pathetic? I'd rather Cleo loved Caesar and etc

I thought her art was pretty fucking good.

The welfare is hideyoshi second wife : Chacha (Yodo-dono).
It's written and we discussed it allready.
Nothing about Majin saber yet. Probably won't be part of it if the berzerker is a 5*.

Though, since it's also saber wars 2 mixed with gudaguda 2, Majin saber would fit well.

>tfw read that doujin of eury and stheno
>now i want both of them
goddamn it

>are they really that pathetic
Where do you think you are

Did we already have an event with 2 5* in rate up ?
Did we already have a limited 4* ?

Don't fall for it. Stheno is the worst unit in the game, bar none

Yes and yes.

I like otp, myself.

Euryale is easy to get, you even probably have her already.

Don't worry, Steno will spook you one day. No need to aim for her.
I still don't know why mine is NP 3

I just don't like it, that's not what I want from the art. Also is a jarring visual tone flip from her first art(s). 1>2>3>4, and it's all bad to my taste from 2 on. I don't like the babydoll in the final art, and I think the armour in 2 and 3 looks dumb. Also she reminds me of korean zombie desk car. It's just not to my taste is all

She improved quite a bit now that she gives 40% extra damage to party members with the most common passive in the game

I agree with what you said. I really don't like self insertion if it just leads to every character lusting after you.

Sometimes I'm okay with it, like if its original characters, like in the Persona games but these are historical/mythological figures with a love interest in their lives already. Kind of dumb to make them fall for a plain self insert.

I think that Lip doesn't need to be as badly nerfed as Melt and BB to be playable, so ironically gameplay-wise she'll turn out to be the better unit.

>and I think the armour in 2 and 3 looks dumb
Same af. She looks like someone straight out of Nardo.

I'd rather Cleo loved Mark Anthony

When is he coming to cuck Caesar

At level 10, and the only people who get Stheno to level 10 skills are ones who don't care about how good she is gameplay wise.

Will Emiya ever get a happy. Ending ?

I agree.
I'm more fond of shipping characters than making them fall for (me).
Damn, I wouldn't fall for me and I'm not evne a fatass, why would I want characters to have low standards.

I'm more interessed to see interractions between characters that share an history.
Seeing Cleo trying to make Caesar fit is nice, Marie staying faithful to her hursband while the trio is jalous is nice.

I rather Cleo love Medjed

Which knight is the handsomest?

can someone give me the rundow on Bobmiya? is he Red man who OD''d on doing his usual shit or is this like an alternate path shirou

Lip is like Slash Emperor; powers are broken, but not in a lot of situations exactly. In certain almost impracticable situations she's the most broken.

She's the one that counters Kingprotea even if it grew to the size of a star. Anything Lip imagines as being in her hand can be crushed into a 5in cube. But Lip is also a slow moving retard.

>Max 40% ATK buff for Divine Servants
>Otherwise just a 5* Servant Charisma
>NP still so shit that even adding instakill resistance nerf skill doesn't help
Still into the Rare Prisms she becomes.

That's a nice Manaka
I prefer when servants are interested in eachother or pining for loved ones from their life but tbqh stuff like the Valentine's events are still fun and I'm cool with Hakuno and Emiya having their harems too despite them being different self-inserts.

Tristan

UBW was very happy for him and while he doesn't completely find his resolution in HF he still is satisfied with Shirou.

Plus I'm pretty sure UBW Archer's memories mean every version of him will find peace with themselves thanks to his recorded self doing so.

The vast majority of the characters in this game are so shallow that they have no value to me outside of fanservice. I would feel uncomfortable if they tried to ship Seibah or Medea or Iris with me, characters who were in established relationships in their origin stories, but for GO originals if they are hung up on an existing character instead of being waifubait it's like oh, I guess I won't roll for that one. The valentines event was laughable, the whole thing was a trainwreck.

>Slash Emperor
>broken, but not in a lot of situations
It's 1+[enough power to kill you]

We really don't know that much about him. He's seemingly an EMIYA who didn't get executed but rather kept going for far longer, until he had to deal with Kiara and her cult - which somehow 'broke' him bad enough that he lost his memories.

Only in a world soaked in Ether though.

Not every Servant is into (you). Da Vinci isn't.

That's the only place where Ado Em is though

Was this ever scanned?

Isn't her insta kill a constant effect?Something about how Trash and Crash is what makes her instantly kill you.

Seems to be different to the usual "grasp thing in my hands then crush it" conceptual thingy.

I mean, she still has to catch you,and Rani's thing stopped it anyway.

Lovely Lance

Gawain or Lancelot.
Tristan, Bedivere, Mordred, and Artoria are more beautiful than handsome and Agravain is outright ugly.

>Dust of Osiris [other] P166
>Dust of Osiris is the all-purpose Mystic Code that Rani develops for you to use in your battle against Passionlip.
>You use this in order to avoid instant death from Lip’s cube compression attack. This Mystic Code is a raging sand storm that blocks anything that would try to affect/change your status.
>To find out why it has the name “Osiris” please refer to the last boss of the fighting game Melty Blood Actress Again. It blocks Green Archer’s poison, and even Karna’s meteorite attack.
>What was that soothing aromatic tree? Well in any case Rani-san alone is good enough, right?

Its a pretty strong mystic code that blocks all status effects. I'm surprised this isn't her CE already. Yeah Lip is certain death without this.

So it's somekind of stase but you can still be active ?
Seems OP.

>all this boar kidney drop
>0 servant that need it

T-Thanks

>Rani was one of the original two heroines of Extra
>not even a CE
I'm going to fucking die laughing if she doesn't get one in the CCC event either

Like, I vastly preferred Rani to Rin when I played Extra, but she dropped the popularity ball so insanely hard you just have to laugh.

Are you farming bond ?
Those fucking kidney are so hard to get. You're licky to stock them while you don't need it yet.

>tfw I realize I won't be home until sunday evening and I forgot to tranfer my account from my computer to my phone
I hope I won't regret missing April's Fool