/wfg/ - Warframe General

qt edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/X5Ttu4n
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/Zu4Z6lD.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem
> forums.warframe.com/topic/776642-octavias-anthem-update-20/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12640160
pastebin.com/r9yQNCvs
warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma/t_30_3404220420_2-7-10-5-6-5-6-5-5-13-0-3-19-3-10-49-1-10-411-4-10-544-2-5-615-9-5-779-8-5_13-7-49-8-544-11-19-7-411-8-6-6-5-9-2-6-779-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brap

second for volt pussy

To whoever posted this Ignis Riven. I'm interested. How much were you looking to sell it for? And post your IGN.

strawpoll.me/12640160
pastebin.com/r9yQNCvs

Looking for input on this. Same style as topgun, I would rather make something WITH wfg, not FOR wfg.

tq has been getting more and more triggered lately, and I am legitimately worried that he will scare off new players. If we don't have newfags we dont have anyone to make fun of. also, fingers crossed that he will have an aneurysm

n-no

Here's a qt

When you're going over the mods, maybe have each of them get their own line like this:
[mod name] - mod effect at max rank
This would help newfags see the difference between the different mods for each type. Also elaborate on why you chose the augments for particular frames, or just list all of their augs and give a description/rating of them. Also you should include the niche mods that frames need in some builds and the augs needed in some builds. Also you could give a brief, one line description of how a build works like
FRAME: Ember
ROLE: Damage, MOD FOR: Strength/Duration/Efficiency/Range OR Duration/Efficiency/Strength
- Used to clear low level content, activate World on Fire and run through a level
One more thing you should explain is the efficiency cap on channeled abilities, and how channeled abilities are different from others in general.

Rate. Want to know if there is any more optimizations before dumping an assload of resources into the build.

>Quick Thinking

What about it?

Building Wudong, Nezha, Oberon, Equinox, Valkyr, Ash, and Mag all at once. Gonna check wiki out on how Wudong becomes invincible. Hope he's worth the Nitain

He's the most boring frame in the game, but isn't weak.

he means that its a waste. chroma isnt suppose to die, so you could have more strength or duration in there. Same for rage, but its not as big a problem

>activate defy
>get to 2 HP
>become invulnerable for 12 seconds
easy

Alright then, so I just mod him properly and keep activating Defy? Nothing else required? Sweet.

yup, and it can happen multiple times
build duration, effic, rage, and flow

>Rage
>Prime/Flow
>Vitality
>no potato needed
>no forma needed

Damn, I'm keeping this guy.

Even if removing QT would end up slashing a large amount of his theoretical hp pool?

Shit, I should calculate additional armor through power strength vs energy power hp+ Zenerick.

Better question is, is there anything that do enough damage in the game to justify it?

Oh boy where to even start.

1. Replace Steel Charge with Rejuvenation. You will need some way to replace chip damage to your health since you will pretty much always be out of shields. Plus you don't need the steel charge since vex armor gives you PLENTY of damage.

2. Get rid of Rage, and get Zenurik energy regen instead. With a proper build, Vex Armor will last just under a minute, and you have enough to cast on game start, which means there are only 30 seconds between when Vex ends and Zenurik energy regen kicks in from focus, and you can easily find a few energy orbs to make that up. Rage is meme and you don't need it if you know what you're doing, replace it with Intensify to bring power strength above 200%.

3. Get rid of Quick Thinking. With a proper Chroma build you will basically never die unless you fuck up and forget to press Vex Armor again. Replace it with Streamline to make your energy costs more bearable.

4. Get rid of Primed Flow. Its a great mod but Chroma doesn't need a lot of energy. Replace it with Constitution for more power duration and faster knockdown recovery, one of the only things Chroma is vulnerable to.

5. Get rid of Vitality and replace it with Vigor. With only 3 ranks in Vigor you will reach 400 health and 400 shields, enough to max your bonuses from Vex Armor.

6. TRY to get a primed continuity. If you don't have one that's okay, but once you do have a maxed primed continuity, you can drop Steel Fiber and replace it with Fleeting Expertise to bump your efficiency up again. I know everyone sucks Steel Fibers dick but even in end game sorties with max level enemies you will take no damage without Steel Fiber. Its overkill.

You'll need 4 forma to fit all that by the way.

When do I know that I'm ready for sorties? I don't have many important primed mods or vault mods, but I do have at least one good weapon per slot and frame.

Ideally you heal through use of Arcane Grace and nothing else, it will take 7-9 Forma
Vitality, Primed Vigor, max Strength and Duration
You lose some EHP, but you regain so much EHP from Arcane Grace that nothing can kill you.

BLUE POTATO ALERT

Just try doing some. Frames I recommend are: Loki (Spy/Rescue), Frost (Mobile Defense/Excavation), Rhino (Survival/general), Slowva (Interception/General), Vauban (Interception/Infested anything), Equinox (General), Wukong (Assassination), and Limbo (Defense/Kela).

Fuck you for telling the truth now I gotta sit here and wait for slowfags

I have a set of Graces and Zerurik is at level 2 of 4. Even added a Victory set for 2x hp heal proc as an experiment.

Vex and Ward already last 54 seconds without leveling them to the max, and the energy issue is not a thing due to rage, hence why I went with minus efficiency. Add on the bonus with void pulse, and energy with that setup is already a none issue, and blind rage can still be leveled to get PS to 200% plus.

What I didn't consider is removing steel fiber. I did notice that I took basically no damage at sortie level but I thought there was move content that hit even harder. Now that I think about it, maybe I could cut back on the total ehp pool for more QoL mods and Knockdown resist/recovery.

See above. It's just an addition to what I posted for the most ehp possible.

The thing is that with my build, I have somewhere around 250% power duration, 250% power strength, and 140% power efficiency.

Its just statistically higher numbers.

Given how you have Arcanes it probably wouldn't make a difference though.

>Growing Power or Corrosive Projection, Power Drift
>Primed Vigor, Blind Rage, Energy Conversion, Transient Fortitude
>Vitality, Narrow Minded, Primed Continuity, Intensify
>Arcane Grace, Arcane Avenger
>Traumatic Redirection

But it's still shit. It has no redeeming factors. Status is bad on beam weapons.

Just started playing the game and managed to get all the blueprints for rhino. The only thing I'm missing is plastids. Do I really need to get to saturn just for this? I'm on mercury right now, so please tell me I can taxi this shit.

It might, I'll give it a go and see what happens. I do know that its a pain in the ass to calculate at this point though between the two.

Might need to make an excel calculator for this nonsense

Fuck I wish building chroma was more straightforward.

more power strength

You can be taxi'd to any mission, and yes you go to Saturn/Uranus for plastids.

>playing Nyx
>mind control enemy
>pubbies try to attack it for the entire duration

>Might need to make an excel calculator for this nonsense
I stopped doing that for resources to see how much I use per week and how much I gain/regain because I'm a lazy piece of shit

Fuck. I need to try this after formaing the frame an assload.

>playing Hydroid on defense
>have mods for slowest drain possible on puddle and primed slow
>gather max energy and then sit in the corner of the map in puddle
> holding 2 enemies because it does 3 damage per second to them
>allies think the game is bugged and leave reluctantly

Not that guy, but this is what I want to do once I finally get around to farming the Saryn piece to build the final part. Need to buy Narrow Minded off someone or stick with Continuity at the moment.

warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma/t_30_3404220420_2-7-10-5-6-5-6-5-5-13-0-3-19-3-10-49-1-10-411-4-10-544-2-5-615-9-5-779-8-5_13-7-49-8-544-11-19-7-411-8-6-6-5-9-2-6-779-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-34

>over 99% DR
>1028.50% Damage increase
>105271.088 EHP
>+4210.84352 EHP per second from Grace
>+30% additive increase to critical chance on everything from Avenger

bretty good

I actually have that build. Using Naramon is not sustainable unless you chug pies or have a pet Trin. You can also accidentally use up Traumatic Redirection's charge if you're damaging with a glaive for better uptime on Vex Armor's bonus and an enemy gets within the blast radius.

>Steel Fiber
>Vitality
>Growing Power
>Armored Agility
For what purpose?

no idea where you're getting 1000+ damage, it's around 750

I use Zarr with Chroma I got all the self damage I need without switching weapons, I only have to drop energy plates if an energy leech eximus survives too long near me or I end up waiting at a buddy door

Minimum forma, what I have on hand, snappier running and cardboard instead of tissue paper when powers are disabled.

Not even Chroma can survive Zarr self damage.

>powers
>disabled

are you fighting inside an endurance test on lua or something, come on bro

Primed Vigor gives him enough shields to fully charge up the armor before it starts damaging his health, the bomblets don't self damage

TRIANGULAR GATE translated rly well in game as a logo i was worried about nothing

Why is Uranus under water?

Void Magicks

the devs forgot that uranus is a frozen ball of ice instead of an oceanic planet

that or 'muh grineer technology heated the planet and melted the ice making oceans so they could go underwater with seabases for some reason'

kanpai, you bitches

Goddamnit DE, these brilliant bastards.
They finally made some decent helmets for Mag besides the usual Headphone and Cunt one. But ofc you can only buy them with real fucking dollaroos.

user, please don't lie

>Uranus is reworked for realism
>it is now entirely arsewing
>you have to constantly dodge chunks of ice flying around at over 200m/s
>your shields are halved because cold
>getting hit by ice chunks gives cold, slash, and puncture procs all at once and deals 300 damage

>for some reason

im all for sacifing scientific accuracy in sake of variety, the solar system is fucking boring you get; hot rock, cold rock and gas rock

>frozen ball of ice
It's a gas giant with suspended ice crystals. Europa is what might actually have seas underneath its surface.

it only takes 400 shield points to max out the armor, just make sure zarr isn't modded for toxin and you'll be fine

what? no

uranus has a pretty thick atmosphere but the inner mantle consists of ice, mostly water and ammonia, and some rocky material

its a chunk of ice surrounded by its own fumes. its not a gas planet. kind of like neptune

so i looked it up and lo and behold we were both wrong.

according to the Planetary Science Decadal Survey done for the US National Research Council: "Today, very little of the water in Uranus and Neptune remains in the form of ice. Instead, H2O primarily exists as supercritical fluid at the temperatures and pressures within them."

Everything you need to know about Uranus.

>6 rares in a row
neat. wish some of it was helios prime parts though

also i don't know what to put on Ignis Wraith besides Serration, Heavy Calibur, Split Chamber and Primed Cryo Rounds

damage calculation doesn't work that way. the damage is applied as a lump. vex armor has no time no time to trigger the armor buff before that damage goes his health since the shield and health damage get applied at the same time. this is why so many people are clamoring for shield gating.

Same reason Venus is somehow a winter wonderland with plants and trees when irl it's a rocky hellscape cloaked in a yellow haze with more pressure than the deep sea and 400+ celsius, Orokin terraforming void magic or something.

Yeah, I also looked it up and the mantle is this weird slurry that isn't really solid and is instead composed of hydrogen and oxygen ions in one layer and possibly a lattice of oxygen crystals with free-flowing hydrogen. It's liquid all the way through, but complex due to the extreme gravity. It does have chunks of rock mixed into it. The lower part of the mantle may also have liquid crystalline carbon that sometimes coalesces into "icebergs" made of diamonds. Fuck Uranus is weird.

What rares?

Toxic so you can get gas.

two of whatever the rare nekros part is, saryn prime bp, nikana prime bp, spira pouch aaaaaaand something else that escapes me right now. i called it a night after getting the helios prime bp. i've been so busy managing clan stuff all month that i haven't really gotten a chance to go after any of the new prime stuff

besides those you want Malignant force, sinister reach, firestorm, combustion beam, and vile acceleration.

Inb4
> Firestorm
> Combustion beam
> Sinister reach

I counter these >'s with
> Using an ignis on anything that doesn't die to sub 2.5k damage

will combustion beam hurt me or is it like the jat kittag mod? that's probably my favorite mod of all time

IGN: LumpyGiraffes

I played this game on and off for a while before I discovered /wfg/ and learned that basically eveything I'd been doing was wrong and I was a scrub. I'm marginally better now, and I figured that since I'm getting back into this addiction again that I'd finally apply for Warbros.

It will not damage you, and what seperates it from being like Vulcan blitz is that vulcan blitz scales and firestorm does not DE plz...

Is a smaller clan better?

What if DE introduced mods that add a complex damage type (eg Viral) by itself?

>9s
FUCKING BLACKLISTED GOD DAMN

Not really. Bigger clans have more people donating, but things cost more. Small clans that are 100% active are better than bloated large clans filled with inactives, though.

>9 second cipher time
wew lad

Ah good. I'm in a small clan that has everything but the Hema (we're close to it though). Does Warbros have the Hema?

oh, looks like the damage I sacrificed for reload speed and magazine size is what allowed me to survive, nevermind then

Fuck no. Warbros is SHIT!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much does it need?

It's just a simple facsimile of a Rider helmet though.

No clue, you'd have to ask a clan member. In all seriousness, DE really screwed the pooch when it comes to the Hema's research costs.

stop being so entitled

I'm in a 10 man clan and the first time I even bothered to check the Hema in the lab, maybe 3 days after it was released, all the costs were paid for. I still haven't asked how the fuck they accomplished that. There are some older players, so maybe there was a sleek which rewarded loads of samples back in the day.

Warbros had Hema researching within the hour the patch that introduced it hit.

Ember Prime Helmet BP farming before she was vaulted for the first time

>didn't read the post
I was shit for the majority of my play time, I didn't know what ciphers were

Derelict Defense
Hydroid with tentacle augment + Nekros
Resource booster + Resource drop chance booster

or not the helmet, the main BP

9s is inexcusable even without ciphers. Blacklisted.

How can you be this bad?

Actually there just might be sleeky shit in the Simulacrum that's messing up with Vex Armor. I shouldn't be hitting this hard.

it gets even worse if you look at the rest of his profile

that's what happens when you crit headshot with the barrage, get up right next to something and blast them in the head

Also I use an Adarza with Chroma, and that armor stripping mod.

dancing edge

no, the damage itself is absurdly high. normal crits without vex armor are around 800. what you're seeing is about 50x increase in damage.

>44%

Arcane Avenger and Cat's Eye makes Zarr redmeme capable without any +critchance mods
barrage mode normal crits do around 20k damage for me without headshots when vex is maxed out, and that's per pellet

>he doesnt know

Even higher MR ranks do this and it both entertains and frustrates me to no end.

and my build only uses heavy caliber, no serration