/mmog/ - MMO General

Rogue edition:

This general is for discussing new, old, and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, or friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here!

MOs with documented MMO aspects are also welcome here, such as games like Diablo, ARK, and Dark and Light.

Card games like Elder Scrolls Legends, Krosmaga, Duelyst and Faeria are also welcome to discuss here.

Our most discussed games are Mabinogi and Wakfu. We have a game of the week that we all try to play together!

We currently have a guild on Wakfu (Remington) and Archeage (Reckoning) ask for an invitation on this general!

As a special friendly reminder: keep ignoring Jim.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu (embed) (embed)

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht (embed) (embed)

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation:
ashesofcreation.com

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/pets?TEXT=&LVL_MIN=0&LVL_MAX=200&TYPE_2[0]=582&size=96
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/pets/15820-yech-ti-wawa
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/pets/14147-milimoowolf
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/monsters/4189-runic-mimic
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/monsters/4194-fragmented-mimic
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/635596-serial-crafters
store.steampowered.com/app/542480/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh user, I was asking you in which server are you playing. We have a guild on Remington with most of /vg and /co on it. Most are new players learning the game from scratch, and the veterans are teaching them everything. I would love to have you there to help you with the game.

Both, eniripsa and fecas got a big rework, should be fun to rediscover your favorite class.

F

cooking on low level will help you user

Dunno if you guys are around the last updates, but thistle seeds no longer give you osamodas powder (the item to heal your pet) you have to lvl up your fisherman at least to 10 to have the materials to craft it now. This is why the price of it skyrocketed. No one want to fish; is the worst gathering job.

fuuuuuuuck

You don't have to replant to fish, user. It's piss easy. The nodes are even static and respawn quickly. Don't push the fishing is bad meme, Miner is way worse.

Osa Powder is now also a really fucking amazing way to get money as a low level.

Make a Wakfu general, you absolute autist.

Maybe I'll try that, thanks. The problem is that my tofu is on a character I don't want to play. Do pets still drop from mobs?

You don't have to replant to mine, user. It's piss easy. The nodes are even static and respawn quickly. Don't push the mining is bad meme, Fishing is way worse.

How is that Krosmaga collection going anons? There have been so many free packs around, I stopped buying them and instead focused on leveling up my infinites. Feels really good to make them shiny.

Yes, but your Tofu is vastly superior than the ones you can get by dropping. Your best bet is drop trading, or you could give it to someone and have them give it to your character.

The difference between the two is that the fishing nodes are all on the coast, all you have to do is follow the water.

Mining, you have to run around the area to find the nodes you want. It's that or go to a mine cave, disconnecting you from the rest of the damn game world

Mining is the same thing, you dumbfuck. All the spots are in a fixed position and any 3 year old can memorize a rough path for them.

What's harder, memorizing the rocks or following a fucking stream of water up and down?

Holy shit, you are dumb. I bet you;re the same person that thinks Iops are hard to play.

Is way harder to see the fucking fish on the shore than mineral ores user. I can't for the life of me find these pieces of trash. 95% of the population don't even know there is a fisherman job since no one see them; their graphic icon is way too small to notice.

>Stronk Tofu
Thanks user! I didn't think pets were tradable.
>That different.
Wot

Don't listen to that idiot, there are better pets that also drop. Your Tofu is mediocre at best. You're going to want to replace it with something else as soon as possible.

What the fuck it changes again when I posted. Why's it fluctuating like mad?
I'll find a different pet elsewhere then. I need to look some stuff up. I haven't played in years and the game seems a bit different. The Tofu was included in the old game package.

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/pets?TEXT=&LVL_MIN=0&LVL_MAX=200&TYPE_2[0]=582&size=96

If you play a crit class like Cra or Sram then YeCh'Ti'Wawa is a good one.
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/pets/15820-yech-ti-wawa

A lot of pets drop from Mimics.

Fish during the daytime, the shoals of fish are much easier to see then.

>Tofu gives 25 general damage at max
>Any of the dropable pets give 25 damage to a single element and init.
>Chafer legs give 2 crits and Init
>Yetchi Pet gives 36 Crit damage, but you can only find that in level 100+ dungeons. Notice, crit damage, it only applies when you crit, useless for classes that aren't Cra or other high crit classes
>Quest bird pet gives 20 general damage

Are you retarded? If you drop RL money or several million for a pet, maybe you can get an upgrade from the Tofu.

Not everything is about damage, you cuntbag.
If you're an Eni you're going to want a Snow Bow Meow.
If you're a Feca then you're going to want a Miliboowolf.

Do you even play this game?

Doesn't damage increase heals?

>Snow Bow Meow gives 30 healing mastery, no offensive power at all, while Tofu gives both 25 healing mastery and 25 offensive healing mastery.

You only point is the Miliboowolf, which you may have a point on, but you can only find that on the Moowolf Ultimate Boss at level 95 or dungeons above 95, and in case you haven't noticed, the person we're helping is posting the nations board. Chances are they're sub 100.

If they are lower level (below 100), the Tofu would be better for a Feca than the miliboo.

>but you can only find that on the Moowolf Ultimate Boss at level 95 or dungeons above 95
Mimics drop it too.
So yeah, I guess I'm right. You don't even play the game. Just shut up.

Provide proof that the Mimics drop the Miliboowolf in dungeons below 95 and I'll give you that point. I'm pretty sure you can't get Miliboos or Bilbies until you do 95+ dungeons through Mimics.

>Mimics drop it too

Oh, that would explain how the fuck I got one with a fresh character I had made. I remember doing some dungeon then one of the drops was the moowolf and I kept wondering where it came from.

28 Eniripsa and 57 Feca. I'm pretty sure I'm dropping the Feca for now. The official forums have such a terrible layout.

user, please

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/pets/14147-milimoowolf

>Domestic Mimic - 0.25%

Domestics can show in the Astrub dungeons.

Feca's pretty terrible to level solo, even with a pocket healer. You need some type of damage.

Oh. Well I'm wrong then. I've never dropped a Miliboowolf in a sub 95 dungeon.

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/monsters/4189-runic-mimic

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/monsters/4194-fragmented-mimic

Following the same logic, I should be able to get Dagger Sivves fragments in Missuz Freez, yeah? Or maybe level 200 runes in level 20 dungeons?

I might be wrong about the pets, but that was just due to me not doing enough sub 95 content.

Dear god, someone else make the mmo general, the current shiller keeps putting wakfu pictures.

God damn proof he's trying to hijack mmog and deceive people into playing with his lonely ass.

>Following the same logic, I should be able to get Dagger Sivves fragments in Missuz Freez, yeah?
Yes, until they changed it.
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/635596-serial-crafters

It doesn't apply for pets.
I got Milimoowolf doing the pirate dungeon, which is a level ~75 dungeon.

Fair enough.

Why would anyone EVER play anything but a female class?

I'm not gay or a furry though.

Why don't you faggots just call this the wakfu thread? Its all you retards ever post about. Meanwhile I'm over here trying to find a game thats not gay and keep clicking this shit general.

Will try to, this is getting pretty ridiculous.

That's exactly the MO of Wakfurries.

/wkg/ was filled to the brim with people shilling for their servers because they were all alone and instead of playing together, they decided to go on and on about muh Nox, muh Remi and muh Phaeris, now they're double shilling, for servers and for the /mmog/ FOTM spot.

It doesn't help literal autists live among us and they can't control themselves when someone mentions another server, easy to farm (you)s though...

Kill all Wakfurries.

I don't give a fuck what server these newbies play on, as long as they keep the fuck out of that one faggot's guild, Shiny Chariot.

Maybe if we would report all /wkg/ posts, mods will take them out ;_;

Wakfu is still an MMO, user.

Wait for a /wkg/ thread

>This general is for discussing new, old, and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals

You have like 80% of posts on this general, im pretty sure you could make your own

Wakfu Thread

time for this general to be ded again

F
2012 tho dont feed it, just keep giving osa powder

They tried twice already to keep a general alive solely on server shitposting and failed, why do you think this time will be any different?

Wakfu was okay inside /mmog/ before people started to bait replies about servers.

user you might be saying mining now when you're low level, but in higher level, for example in monk island you have to walk around the WHOLE island to find like what, 10-14 fishing spot. I'd take sitting in a fucking mine than walking around island just for 1-2 fishing node.
And don't get me started on when there are another people competing for those few fishing node. This shit is what made me contemplate pk even tho i'm not at all interested in pvp.

Go back to your containment thread.

Yep, the few fishing nodes around will instantly be impossible to fish if there is a single guy that though about fishing at the same time as you. Minerals are plenty, fish is so scarce, and takes so long.

Wakfu General

It'll not survive. Not even a day; why? The community is too small. People either not know the game, or are just trying it now, reason why people coming looking for a MMO instantly are trying Wakfu 'cause is new. Right now it is forging a new community, the guild we have is STILL getting 2-3 members per day, meaning is a good place to still talk about the game. Once it reaches 100 people AND the autism about server hate/Jim gets drowned, we may be able to sustain a general.

So far, they already started the stupidity about what server is best and who to join and not join. That does nothing but turn people away and make the thread a circlejerk.

I wish server merge was sooner

I wish memes were kill.

Come on guys, stay on /wkg/.

The thread is already filled with the goddamn idiots that do nothing but kill the potential new community with their stupid hate thinking that every new player NEED and WANT and super 7337 guild that power them up by 300% of maximum efficiency. You can taste the autism that came behind those ideas. Nobody new cares about the bonuses, NOBODY. All that one wants when trying a new MMO is it's community, not min-maxing or getting a shitload of free stuff; the best place for new population to grow is a new home with common goals that feel really good to get together. Those players stay forever, and these are the kind we want on the guild.

Seriously. /wkg/. Stop being autistic.

>Wakfu was okay inside /mmog/ before people started to bait replies about servers.
Yea since the baiting is back they can jolly well fuck off again.

>green drafters

not an mmo

Digital card games have been allowed on this thread since what? A month now?

They sure did brush up the UI, perhaps too much with all that glyph style.

Have there been any recent card expansion? Everything still looks like basic collection.

It's called MMO general, you dumbass.

thats remikiddo asshurt that they were kicked

they added few cards, 30 card expansion comes in may.
they seem to focus well enough on having almost no filler card, so 30 cards doesn't feel little at all.part of the glyph shit on the right is only for pandora mode.

sorry if i bother you, but your OP seems to say otherwise. if we could have an "other card games" general that is frequented enough to not die every 2 hours it would be a good thing.

>random kid adds something in the op
>treat it like god's word
wew
Card games have never been allowed. Fuck off.

Rushing face seems to be the best strategy for pandora because controlling wells is kind of pointless a few turns in.

OP also says that wakfu is main game of this genereal.
Dont trust everything you read on the web

Not that guy but we should really edit the OP.

It's just some kid adding whatever he wants.
/ammog/ never had this problem.

Well it's the new hotness just like dragon nest was for a few weeks. You guys really need to stop whining about people playing MMOs in a MMO general.

>random kid says not to discuss card game
>suppose to treat it like god's word

Just chill out, man. This general is dead enough.

Card games aren't MMOs, you dumbfuck.

Were in my post did I say anything about a card game? I was just talking about wakfu being talked about a lot.

>D3 season in 4 hours and no thread

not an mmo

You're not an mmo, fuck off.

Really someone edit the next OP for no non-mmorpg games in the thread.

we dead already?

stop being elitist, there's just 1-2 guys playing cardgames, we get like 5 posts from them per day, it's a non-issue.

Sure, and while we're at it let's talk about TV shows too.

Fucking idiot. It's called MMO general for a reason.

Dragon Nest EU >> Experienced player looking to start over again looking for a guild. I'll mostly solo shit just need help for nests leave your IGN and I'll hit you up.

Godbless

Do you even know what elitist means? We're talking about different genre of games you retard.

I heard DN EU is dead.

Pretty sure it is.

O.. welp , which server is alive then?

Stop bitching about a few post out of 750+ posts. Seems like all you want to do is whine. Just talk about what MMOs/ MOs you want to play.

Are you guys arguing just to bump your general?

HOW ADORABLE

Probably the korean server.

I remember there was a Veeky Forums guild on DN NA. I wonder what happened to them, they all probably quit.

what should i role on this before i gift it

I'd probably lag my balls off over there so fuck that shit...

Guess I should just do the same then.

I'm just a bored bear.

Soo... What do we talk about now? Is it time to go back to shilling Elsword/Revo/Mabi so the thread doesn't live off bumps?

Season hasn't started yet homie.

my waifu > you're waifu

Recommend me a game friend.

Tell me why you like it and why I should play it.

p.s- I have autism and I can grind for 18hours straight

Mabinogi it is then.

store.steampowered.com/app/542480/

Also Ragnarok Journey anyone?