Did I do good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fU0U6otw_Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=MCo0SLeMEfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes goyim

??? how am I a goyim?

yes not goyim

Lol what mods can you even make to this?

>trying to fit in
>not knowing how to use the word

Yes if you're a basketball American

shiettttt Jayquan
thats a dayum nice whip, nigga!

How did this become a nigger car? its not on rims, it doesnt have a gaudy grill and its a 5-speed which niggers cant even drive

It's just the way it is. Ask them why they like it so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=fU0U6otw_Bo

The way you slurp up my big ol dick, nigga. Same way you perform your sheenie dick sucking ritual after circumsizing little boys.

Yes, anymore info mileage, year, lsd? Don't forget to add oil between changes the 3.5 in my I-35 was burning almost a quart between changes.

An 02/03 Maxima should be a 6 speed.

Should have gotten an 00-01, the VQ30DE-K is a much better engine than the VQ35DE. Not as powerful but it doesn't burn or leak like a 3.5, and it's not drive by wire from when it was in its infancy. (read: shit)

AYO YO GON NEED A NEW HEAD GASKET SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=MCo0SLeMEfk

02, 120k, and yeah I know about the oil thing, I also own a 03 pathfinder with 280k that eats a quart of oil so I add some at about 2k miles and change it at 3k

I have the 2000 maxima model. I bought mine for $2,500 before I knew how bad rust can be. If you're car has no rust, then it's a good car. Trans will go 300k miles and engine probably 400k. How much did you pay for it?

2200, I checked for rust and found none, owner said it was garage kept and he just didnt need it anymore

Always use premium gas, or else your catalytic converter will go out. Mine busted but I'm not gonna fix it til I graduate school it's $600.