True mainline HD never ever edition

>MHXX News
Update 1.1 w/ Eng Patch v2.1: my.mixtape.moe/bkbjso.png
English Patch Project: gbatemp.net/threads/465296/
MHGen to MHX Save Transfer: pastebin.com/Z1PPuX5F
Ping's Dex and Kiranico now support XX.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOlPIHIe2rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how cucked are lightbreak weapons right now?

cucked by Crimson Fatalis and Hellblade Glavenus

How the might original bomber has fallen

GL gets Long 5 if it matters much, but otherwise Hellblade and Crimson are still king of blast.

Cucked by regular brachy weapons of all things

I hate fighting Raths

hellblade > brachy > raging brachy

uhh okay wtf is Brave LBG?

What kind of shots are the things that come out of your gun when you tap B after a shot in Brave mode? I thought they were free shots of my shot type but they look like the laser thing from that one hunter art.

Whats the motion value on this shit?

I hate fighting gen1 monsters

Lightbreak weapons were the last stage of Brachy weapons in 4U, did they change that?

exhaust/ko bullet
mv idk

Filename should say "bite" because it's closer to pipe.

so Brave LBG is retarded?

what the fuck is this shit

They're still upgraded from regular brachy weapons, except lightbreak weapons have worse raw and sharpness than maxed out rare 6 brachy weapons in exchange for a bit more blast

XX has regular brachy line (dios slicers), then hyper brachy line (spectral demolishers) then raging brachy line (lightbreak twins)

Capcom has never put any thought into new mechanics

Underwater was pretty good, people were just bad at vertical dodges, the shit part was the moveset modifications and overall slowdown.

I main LBG and I can't think what else I would do with brave LBG, it's a great weapon already but I'm sure there's another suitable gimmick out there

I'm more upset we didn't get the dash slide like HBG tbqh

>half of the crimson fatty weapons have abysmal raw and good blast
>the other half have excellent raw with no loss of blast

is focus desired at all with LS? perhaps with brave?

might be a stupid question but I was wondering

i can't think of any useful reason to have Brave LBG aside from fast reloading, but Adept LBG already does that and better, and Full House exists.

literally why.jpg this style and weapon. Why would it's only gimmick be some special bullet that does whofuckingknows but KO? You can't even aim the special shots either so what fucking use is it - the monster is just going to move his head.

Not really, just use infinite spirit HA.

You won't really see Focus used much outside of GS, Bow, and maybe on arena sets.

Focus on LS and DB is terrible, filling their gauge was never an issue, LS' only issue is hitting the finisher, the gauge can be filled in two hits in red on a weakspot.

>solo Ouma G5
>mfw second Ouma appears before first Ouma dies

How fast can you do Ouma G1? I don't see how even the best speedrunners would be able to solo G5 without smoke bombs fucking up or something.

Around 15 minutes.
I am doing too little damage when Ouma enters mega rage mode.

>Brave LBG is retarded
Maybe.
It might also be broken OP as shit.
Supposedly, those bullet you fire after a sidestep in Brave mode are Internal Ammo. I don't know if they just use your Internal Ammo to determine what they are, or if they actually eat up your Ammo. Either way, there's potential for some insane DPS alongside Ammo Saver.

Again, I'm not familiar with the specifics.

>Trusting Gaijinshitter
It's all the same shot regardless of the LBG you use, and the shots are pretty damn weak from the look of things as I couldn't clear a LR hunt using N1 + the sidestep all day on tesu within 5 minutes, something I could do just spamming N1's all day on the very same weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOlPIHIe2rM

I actually think Valfalk's theme is one of the best

I'm still salty all his weapons are terrible. At least his armor/theme is cool.

Try it using a stronger shot type maybe?
It looks fun, but truthfully I fully expected it to be hot garbage. It looks like a pain to aim.

the problem is you still get more dps standing and firing rather than jumping around like a retard

you can make an argument about the evade aspect but then again, adept exists

no idea how they got brave HBG so right and LBG so wrong

>Could've made one of the most epic trailer by timing the chorus with Energy Blade vs SkyDive for the sake of promotion
>They didn't
Why Capcom, why?

>His weapons are terrible
They've got virtually limitless white with powerful Dragon, without having "terrible" raw. Not good raw, mind you, but not terrible.

They have major competition from, say, Alatreon gear, but for some weapons I could fully see the Valfalk weapons being a legitimate choice. I'm not too familiar with the meta of MHXX, but I'd think that the DB's may find a home.

>Could've made the new flagship monster look like a bitch by pandering to my weapon type
>They didn't
It could've been cool if they dropped a Barrel Bomb S in its path and the tiny widdle bomb stopcharged him too :^)

>No S.Jho or Worn
They're shit

>no idea how they got brave HBG so right and LBG so wrong
Crouching Fire is analogous to Rapid Fire. The difference between the two is that Rapid Fire is quick and easy to use, only requiring a slightly longer window than a non-RF shot, but Crouching Fire requires a very large window to be used safely.

There's a lot of room to amplify that and make Crouching Fire safer. There's not much you could do for the LBG.

My suggestion would be to allow you to run at a reduced speed whilst Rapid Firing and reloading, and run unhindered with non-RF shots.

Not when readiness exists, S+2 is piss easy to get, and there is an abundance of 320+ raw weapons that hit purple and have slots. Also, Lao and Fatalis weps are in the game and they both hit purple.

>Not using kick instead
I forgot this general is filled with babies incapable of playing anything right (^:

You can to go into first person mode, and then your hops will fire at where you where aiming last, even if you side hop it'll still fire at that exact spot, so it's not as hard as you think. The real issue is just how painfully weak and useless the shots are, and they don't change base off of the ammo you use ether, it's just 'free' bullets that cause low KO and stamina drain.

>Not S. Jho
They're slightly worse at Purple, nearly identical at white, and slightly better at Blue. Unlike Jho, they need literally NO sharpness armour skill.

Again, depending on how restrictive armour skills are, they may actually be better than Jho's. For example, if you're trading S+2 and RS for Repeat Offender and Elemental Crit, the Valfalk weapons might well be stronger.

I agree that the Jho DB's *PROBABLY* outclass them though, I'm just trying to give user some hope.

Eggplanting this thread...

summoning blancheposting

After killing Crimson Fatalis, I'm running out of motivation to play 4U.

What do I do?

Lv140 2x Rajang GQ

You grind relics and go fashion hunting.

argue on /mhg/ with the "4U has hundreds of hours of endgame" people

Where can I find the MHXX v1.1 patch clean without the english?

So, can anyone actually confirm the Adept DB nerf?
I'm crutching my way through with Brave Longsword, but I'd like another optionthat isn't shit

3dsiso.

boku no OP

Of all the 140 GQ monsters why is it always fucking Rajang?

best rewards, he dies fast

hameshitters' favourite, and only these faggots complain about 140

I understand but at least have some variety.
It's that kind of autistic grinding that kills all the fun.

we already had this discussion 2 years ago

End of FY2016 today

End of Ichinose's career today

You mean Ryozo. Both XX and Stories bombed.

>April Fools quest up before the date change
Sloppy.

Kut-Kurex was better too.

>only way to make Congalala interesting is to give it Rajang's moveset

>pink
>not rose
if you're not going to do it right dont do it at all

>Play MHO for fun and see MH in beautiful MUH GRAFIXZ
>Wondered like a dumbass why Kut-ku icon had Tiggy's colors
>Damaged it enough and suddenly do a tiggy roar pose
>confusion.jpg
>tiggyroar.mp3
>evenmoreconfusion.jpg
Can we please have this in the mainline?

What do Charlotte's kisses taste like?

Honestly I only heard of it in passing

Mainline needs more joke quests overall.

ludroth semen

Mario quest in 4U made me genuinely laugh especially after the pink congalala ate the mushrrom

Who is Charlotte?

I'm new, please no bully

my robot wife

Do we have MVs on the new HA yet? I'd really like to see how strong the new DB art is.

(very?) good player that got their reputation in 4U for being online almost 24/7 and doing any quest including 38 brachydios straight
called "robot" for never saying anything, never complaining and only hunting, currently playing gens on week-ends
overrated little shit but a good hunting pal

We used to have a lot of them

>Itty bitty monsters that are itty bitty (At least in tri they even had their own music)
>The Mario Konga's that get stupid large if you let them eat their mushroom
>killing all of the felynes
>Double jho where jho will eat a dead jho
But we do need more joke-joke stuff period just to mix things up and be gags. Or quest that edit things to fit the theme of the event items more often. Like having the Samus stuff with Garuda using Ridley sound effects, and the nysellica using metriod sounds.

So can someone clarify this for me. Can you only do the spirit counter with brave LS when your spirit meter is flashing, or anytime you're in brave mode?

>Double jho where jho will eat a dead jho
Normal behavior
MHO's joke monsters are great, frontier's are shit.

I miss the tiny monster quests dearly. I think I remember a Gravios one but they still had g-rank damage?

Mini uragaan best theme

It's the Gravios May Cry from 4U, was the cutest and deadliest.

Should I look up on wiki where or who drops the item I haven't found yet?

Or should I try figure it on my own

how do I unlock G hyper brachy?

is it a request?

Hey, anyone up to help be bust through the last HR3 keys and do some HR4?

43-0485-6141-6105

Did the hub go down or is there an error in the ID nothing showing up

request from yukumo

ty

it's because you're blacklisted sweetie

>frontier's are shit

It's the only good one and that's because you hurt the producer.
Frontier's are way too gimmicky and are only fun once (Nuclear Gypceros being the worst offender)

Oh... alright. I did faint 8 times so guess I deserve this. Guess ill go play with the nippons so they can blacklist me too

Anyone playing MH4U Or Gen?

Once you fill the brave gauge to full you have access to the counter at any time until the brave gauge empties as long as you have enough spirit meter to perform the counter.

Already tired of 4U, will buy gen tomorrow

>playing monster hunter

kek
I bet you're even having fun, huh? Pathetic.

Why do people do this when xx is out and you can ignore region lock even on 11.3?

I was playing 4U waiting for nobody to join my room so I can get my Ukanlos urgent out of the way and finally hit G rank but now I'm getting ready to head to Taco Bell.

I'm new, sorry

Sh-shit then
I-i don't understand?