Feels stories about cars

Feels stories about cars

This one time there was a bugatti with a do not touch sign on it and I felt it anyway

Pretty epic

I remember it like it was yesterday.

I still can't afford my dream shitbox and get the feels whenever I see it driven by unworthy

Can't even afford a shitbox?

>still can't afford my dream shitbox
>shitbox
>can't afford
>still...
Uh..what the fuck? How long have you been saving up for a shitbox? What is your income? Even a min wage fag can scrounge enough up in a few months

Just bought a BRAT and I was putting a new clutch in it. Had to use my dads garage cause I don't have one. He came out and started offering to help. I told him he didn't have to.
"You're not going to get paid, man."
"Not in money, I'm not."
The smile on his face is something I'll remember til I die. It was a great bonding experience.

Helped my dad build his mustang when i was 5 years old. he imported a rolling shell from the states and completely rebuilt it.

owned it for about 10 years, his business was failing (rust repairs and smash work) and he needed cash to stay afloat.

the cunt in pic related took advantage of him and got him at a weak moment, talking him into selling the car for $35,000.

now the car is worth about 80k here.

I grew up with that mustang. and i just woke up one day to it driving away. my dad got really depressed.

One day i hope i earn enough to buy one to rebuild with him again.

a hi5 faggot ripped your dad? that doesnt sound very hi5-ish

Having to sell my AE92 gts

Story of the car:
>old car ate a bumper on the highway
>looking for new car over winter break
>fucking nothing
>sell wrecked car for parts, ate $6400 on that one
>a couple of weeks past
>Working out at gym on phone
>find AE92 gts the 4AGE
>Rageyourdream.mp3
>arrange to look at car
>restrainging my love so i can be a prick and get money off listed price
>buy car
>master manual in car
>move to Saskatchewan for summer
>Love this car
>move home, go back to college finish degree
>now have to sell cause it can meet my needs

I love this car soo much, its execed my expectation ten fold. Its helped me through a rough patch in college. She runs like a top, rust is getting worse now...

Should have done everything to keep it.

>rage your dream
>fwd

It's ae86 user from the other thread, pls no bully he's just a sad boy with his corolla

when you live in yurop, have "decent" public transportation and technically "don't need" a car, it is pure luxury. especially if you dare to be a poorfag in poorup.
buying the car is the cheapest part of the whole shit.

>have to bring car to the scrapyard
>keep the key

>implying you cant have fun with fwd

d-did you fuck your dad?

Literally nothing brings me as much joy as driving my aw11

lewd

I think I've read that doujin before