Spin On edition

New World Expansion Soon
comingsoon.totalwar.com/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.totalwar.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zel1NCYPAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who /countdown/ here?

>New World Expansion Soon
>comingsoon.totalwar.com/

Hyped as fuck. go to sleep early and wake up to good news or hang around and get lit for announcement with da boys?

oh man oh man oh man oh man, i am HYPED

Also invocation of nehek on blood knights is fucking OP

Rats are qt.

Stop playing fantasy

Stop posting

an OP unit with a buff is OP

slowdown there user, I'm not sure I can quite follow your logic.

>Great Hunters
>they attacked Rome at its weakest while it was already tearing itself apart
What a bunch of barbbarbs

>tfw become seriously ill two days ago
>might affect me permanently
>just in time for the total war announcement on my birthday
What does it mean lads?

Stop playing Total War

cant wait to kill me some lizard shits

>blood knights
>OP
LMAO

where are the Jabberslythe and Ghorgon for beastmen? are there more missing units?

AAAAAAAAAAAHrome

What's yours biggest hopes for Warhammer 2
Naval combat or underground maps?

CUSTOM LORD DRESS-UP ONE DAY FRIENDS.

nurgle has blessed you

AAAAAAAAAAAHmemes

>russian are playing the bad guy factions

figures

21 is best
>Good protection
>can still see its an orc

Navy would be REAL nice, i kind of want an army painter though..

>wanting that horrible boring naval combat from the guy that brought you shogun naval

Report to the nearest witch hunter immediately.

>Naval combat
Why do people keep saying this when the game director said they will never do naval combat because they dont own the license

I mean, come the fuck on people. Warhammer Fantasy =/= Man'o'War

Embrace the plague, your new faction smiles upon you.

Just so you know user, your continued posting of this convinced me to buy and play AttilaI'm playing the franks for my first campaign and good lord is the world going to shit.

I enjoy both Attila and Warhammer but for different reasons.

I would be happy if the next TW after Warhammer was romance of the three kingdoms era China, pike and shot or even another fantasy title, so long as it was engaging and well done.

pic somewhat unrelated

That reminded me of playing Warhammer online on Russian servers. Order was almost unplayable due to everyone playing as Destruction. When orc Choppas just came out it was like an actual WAAAGH - just waves upon waves of choppas charging in while swinging their axes around.

Millenials ruin everything.

Banter and shitposting aside i'd like to think most people like both history and fantasy. Setting tribalism is stupid, especially when there's only been one fantasy game in the series so far.

Good

Shed the blood of saxon men

Sorry mate, you missed the time for Jabbermemes posting, no one really cares anymore

He never said that, he only say about Men o war
Nothing stops them to make their own ships

>not picking 29 so you can go fasta and look flashy
look at dis git

>Naval combat or underground maps?
Neither of these things are going to happen

I play all the games, I still shitpost about history/fantasy occasionally because its fun to get a rise out of autists

>I would be happy if the next TW after Warhammer was romance of the three kingdoms era China

End your life desu

life of a plague warrior awaits you

Praise Nurgle

>not wanting a flying monster that gives fear to everyone with his ugliness while sniping people with his togue

is like a flying steam tank!

I thought they changed their tune about that and said they're finding it a lil bit of a necessity to get in there.

>Nothing stops them to make their own ships
Apart from something called a 'license'

Really thought, teleporting with the vlad and giving them invocations around the map is OP

Underground maps far more important, Cant wait for all the navy fag tears. Don't expect any campaign implementation though. It'll be skaven-ways for sure.

They only ever made 1 statement about it, and it was not going to happen, with the exception of auto resolve naval battles.

They never said anything else changed. If anything else did change it would be its own huge expansion.

There is absolutely no way in hell in the time since release they could have done four factions AND naval combat.

it wont happen.

they cant even finish the land unit rosters and you expect them to pull navies out of their asses?

user, I took their settlement turn 2 or 3, and killed their raiding party at sea eliminating them as a faction a few turns later.

and when a rebellion occurred and the Saxons rose again!... I killed them again

Yeah, well Shogun naval combat was faggotry, Rome 2 proved that they could turn that up to 11.

But Empire and Napoleon was pretty damn great.

I didn't think naval combat was a really big deal in Warhammer anyways. Would they have enough lore for units anyways?

I kinda hope everybody in this stream chat dies, including me.

>I didn't think naval combat was a really big deal in Warhammer anyways.
It isnt. In fact in terms of lore it might as well be non-existent. There is a totally separate game release by GWS that deals just with naval units and its pretty shit.

I'll pray for you to die with the whole youtube chat

I had this weird dream there was land to the east of the dwarf starting spot and it was a forested Paradise.

Also towns from empire were in the game.

Thank you.

GW has a lot of pretty complicated rights issues, they don't own full rights to Mordheim or Necromunda for example. You'd think they might be able to give CA a dreadfleet license though.

>Trying to do a Legendary Chaos campaign
>Continuously getting gang raped early on by either the dwarfs or fucking bear people
>Fourth or so attempt when I realize you can get on the water
>AI literally doesnt follow no matter what
>can sail across the coast, liberate all the chaos factions and if it gets too hot jump on a boat again
Well then, thats gamebreaking.

Ahhh, thank you for clearing that up. I am not sure why people would even want it implemented if it is only gonna be another thing for people to bitch about. Good on them for not shoving a cactus in their own ass again.

Rock the boat!

Rat-man not Beastman?
Lizard-man not Beastman?
Orion not Beastman?

*CONFUSED BRAYING*

For being so expensive waywatchers look like bums

>Rat-man not Beastman?
actually they kinda are, aren't they?

Who has the partial right to necromunda and Mordheim?

So what's the worst possible thing the announcement could be for you?

>countdown ends
>TOTAL WAR ARENAAAAAA

Yep
Lizards and rats are Beastman
There degenerate fan base just can't accept it

Meanwhile the sisters look well equipped, but they still have fuckall armor

>Chaos doesn't corrupt spiders
What's up with those things?

all woodelves look like hobos

skaven are pure, untainted creatures born out of the love one rat shares with another. no chaos involved

>the '''''people'''' living in trees, smearingthemselves with mud and wearing leaves look like bums
Yeah, well, that's unexpected.
I can't fucking wait until they come here to culturally enrich me.

Is it normal for fights against the VCs to read likely victory (like 75% yellow bar) on the campaign map and as soon as the battlefield map starts it goes back to 50-50 or even 40-60?

They're the Old One's perfect creation!
Gobbos confirmed for saviors of the world

stop getting me hyped for the announcement you faggots

We aren't going to be able to play for another eight months

they are lowlier beastmen than ungors given the complete lack of horns in the vast majority of population, but they are otherwise still mutant beings born from chaos

t. obviously not a Skaven

>TOTAL WAR ARENAAAAAA
hooray

Yes. The VC even starts "suicidal" battles where you can just autoresolve them even though they would be an utter nightmare to fight in a regular battle. Same goes for the WE.

they are already evil

ok, I'm gonna start off and say I have only played and experienced the naval combat from shogun fall of samurai, and it was awful.

at the beginning of the fight, since AI rarely move and I had to GO TO HIMMMM. Do you know how fucking boring it is just to travel from point A to B while watch your ships wobbling on the sea? I had to speed up and it still a pain to wait. Then the fight begin.
There's 2 option to win a naval combat.
1. shoot it to shit with cannon
2. board and capture it

you can forget about the 2nd one because it rarely works and you would be shot to shit before the boarding actually happened.

And while the 1st option sounds simple, it is all about how good your ship is, like how well you put points in technology to research those SWEET SWEET ship ammunition and armored upgrade. In reality, you would rather spend them on economy or other military technology, a fucking waste.

Anyway, frontal engagement is also about who has the most cannon win. More cannon = more shots and more firepower. So as you can see the fight can be pretty one sided with no strategy but luck required. Speaking of luck, ship may sometimes experienced breach and burning situation (further chances improved by special ammunition shell) and it can happened randomly to AI or you.

So that's my review of the shogun: fall of samurai's naval combat. Is all about dumb luck and spend to win. Pretty boring if you think about it, and I've heard people say fall of samurai's naval combat is an improvement from the previous shogun 2 title.

Thanks, it was making no sense. Gave me a 90% chance of victory then the battlefield was absurdly difficult.

>Rat-man not Beastman?
I've wondered about this, how well do these two factions get along? Seems like there is a bit of overlap in their goals, then again they both serve chaos and even hordes of the same faction in chaos rarely get along.
>Lizard-man not Beastman?
Does chaos find an easier time corrupting mammals? Do the chaos gods understand mammals better?
>Orion not Beastman?
He is probably why the two factions hate each other so much. Orion thinks the beastmen are giving his lower half a bad name and the beastmen are mad that Orion is bigger than the majority of them.

are those things technical unicorns?

And then you've got the Empire with full skirmish stacks that are apparently unbeatable and just get beaten to death in mere seconds once you enter the battle.

Depends on how they were created. Beastmen were created when the portals on the poles blew up and unleashed chaos energies fused the northernmost tribes and their livestock together. Also humans can give birth to beastmen due to chaos influence, which they do a lot.
I don't remember the origins of Skaven, but aren't they just rats that evolved due to close contact with warpstone, thus having no relation to humans?

I care.

>Lizards are Beastman

t. lizard in denial

I don't think Skaven would get along with Beastmen at all. Skaven are intelligent, they have one hell of a civilization, use new technologies and so on. Also they don't worship the main 4, serving their own god instead.
Meanwhile Beastmen are just angry chaos spawns that want to destroy all civilization.

the kangaroo beastmemes have overrun not!Australia.

Rat-man is still 'civilised' too much man not enough thing.

Lizardmen are meat robots and if chaos corrupted one of them the slann would nuke it from orbit.

Orion wants chaos shits out of his comfy forests.

Basically ex-writers and fans who came up with it, I know one guy who has a stake in mordheim.

>actually they kinda are, aren't they?

No

Skaven are born exclusively to skaven brood-mothers and human children never mutate into skaven.

They're their own thing, a large part of why the Empire doesn't grasp the Skaven threat is that most reports of them are dismissed as Beastmen sightings.

Skaven and Beastmen also don't get along at all, the Beastmen don't care about the Horned Rat or the Council of 13 or any of the Skaven power structure and they have none of the Skaven propensity for scheming

Well, the naval combat in vanilla shogun 2 was basically "have a big brawl in the middle" at first, then "win" once you had a black ship. It wasn't a very high bar to beat.

Abou to start malagar the dark omen campaign on legendary, what should i do expect for the fact that giant will fuck all the shit up

Also roll for the new campaign before announcement

I thought that was not!Antarctica.
>Penguin beastmemes.

>I don't think Skaven would get along with Beastmen at all. Skaven are intelligent, they have one hell of a civilization, use new technologies and so on. Also they don't worship the main 4, serving their own god instead.
counterpoint: the beastmen don't really have anything the skaven want, they don't hold land, make weapons, or have access to resources the skaven don't. Also the skaven might see the beastmen as easy to manipulate fools which is as close to be a skaven's friend as you can get, even if you are another skaven.
>Meanwhile Beastmen are just angry chaos spawns that want to destroy all civilization.
The beastmen loosly work together with the WoC, how would the skaven be worse?

Orion is a Beast-elf if anything

A stubborn old goat-dwarf would look like pic related

that's not-Antarctica

>Finished Total War: Warhammer with all dlc and expansions
>Chaos invasion start
>Chaos Warriors, Daemons and Warherd of Chaos comes from the north to attack both Naggaroth and Old World
>Skaven pop up and attack every major city
>Chorfs launch invasion at Dorfs.
>Norscan tribes spawn at the south and attack Lustria, Araby and Badlands while aiding Archaon invasion upon the Old World.
>Chaos corruption spread everywhere
>Chaos and Skaven agents/heroes spawn all over the world and spread disease, assassinate lords and weaken settlements.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zel1NCYPAA

expect to have a bad time if you stick around in the badlands

gibs me dat