Cata:
Atlantiss Alliance 1x (3x RAF)

MoP:
TauriWoW (Evermoon) Horde 1x
TauriWoW (Evermoon) Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

thegeekcrusade-serveur.com/
eroshare.com/vv1nubcu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MoP

i present , a level 23 Alliance guild on Atlantiss

we are currently progressing Firelands Heroic (5/7 HC down) and we are looking for more great players to join us.

Atlantiss is a 1x cata server (3x rates with RAF) currently capped at T12.

the main raiding group (saturdays 22:00 CET) would could possibly use:
>one offtank with a good dps offspec
>one ranged dps
bear in mind that the main group is soon to progress Rag HC and that you need gear and fight knowledge to join.

however, with the recent influx of new players we are forming a second raid group (mondays 20:30 CET).
the new second raid group would need:
>1 tank
>melee dps
>1 healer
however, these are just guidelines and you're welcome to roll anything for the second group.

any questions are best answered on our discord at discord.gg/aMnwM8M

>vanilla/tbc

I've never seen more then 50 people online for horde on Tauri.

Is there really nothing else to play until a ""real"" TBC server comes out?

>Turdannis keeps saying slavs aren't white and the small amount of Mongolian blood from 1000 years ago makes them not white
>mfw he doesn't realize Irishmen only started becoming considered as white in the 20th century after white supremacist Americans realized almost all of them were part Irish
Sorry Turdannis, but you're not white

Tauri literally has the best scripts bar none in the private server scene, give it a shot

If pop really matters to you, Atlantiss has a stable 2k pop during EU times

at least we werent raped by mongols

I'm playing on Tauri and pop usually isn't an issue for me but 50 seems like not quite enough.

You've just been getting raped by anglos, spaniards and nords for hundreds of years. It's really not much better

Remember after Hellgrounds gets shut down by "B", and people realize how much of a "fun server" Hellfire/L4G really is, Vengeancewow will still be trucking along with albeit slow but quality content.

It isn't desu

nice try kid

Reminder - there are few discords out there.

>turdanus can't handle being revealed as a non-white

t. slav

Completely different continent. You would know this if you weren't so new

nice try you filthy slav

Why are you still playing private servers?

The private server scene has devolved into shitflinging, server overpopulation, and crashes. Its been like this since ToD came and went. It's just been mass migration over and over again, servers created and dead almost right afterwords. Even the post-nost vanilla servers are trash now. It's all just chaos instead of just playing on whatever server suited you best.

The hype behind new servers is so strong it caused the other normal ongoing server playerbase, admins, mods, gms etc to get extremely concerned. It created corruption, ddos attacks, and the like.

Now we all just migrate to "the next best thing." Its created so much unneeded drama. This cycle will continue until the private server scene is completely dead. Or it kills it so much so, that it'll go back to the way it was before (Hopefully, but probably not.)

How do you manage to level a character to max level, devoting hours of your life away, just to give up on it within days or weeks? How many characters on how many servers how you forgotten about? The fact that you keep playing private servers that you KNOW will die, shows an addiction. It's an addiction to this fantasy you haven't yet realized wont exist. A private server that is blizzlike, with a stable non-cancerous population, with good scripts, thats progressive, that wont die out. This will never exist, due to the community, the attention, and the overall well being of the scene. Private servers will never be perfect, and that is what you fail to see. You've been playing private servers so long, striving for perfection, that its hard to discern what it was like back before the scene was like this.

The hope that is instilled in you is almost delusional. If the scene continues like this, you'll be migrating servers in a continuous fashion, forever stuck in a loop, because you will never accept the fact that it cannot get any better.

Why can't you accept that this scene has been long dead?

>tfw talk to turdanis in voip and he's actually charming as fuck

I thought you said he was a sperg?

He's the best, I love him!

tyrannis is a top fucking quality memer, this whole general would be an absolute snoozefest without him

Saved.
nice copy pasta

god damn it i knew that would happen

>tauri wow has great scripts
>haven't seen a single shred of MoP content
So... this is the power... of reddit shilling...

Without Tyrannis this general would be dead.

Therefore, it is only fair to give him the power of the wpsg Leader!

>hg has great scripts
>haven't seen a single shred of it being alive

Its on life support at 50. If we assume 20% are max level, that's only 10 people. If 10% of those are afk, then there can only be 1 5 man group at a time.

Nobody mentioned HG, are you really that desperate to defend a server you haven't even seen the expansions content on?

Literally a Hungarian mop shill

Literally playing on a ddos defense simulator

>can't defend his doa """mop""" server
F-fucking Hellground

>can't defend his dead server
F-fucking "B"

Nah, lots of people already hit 85 and are waiting for mop to be released.

Stick to discord pontos

Are there people here who mainly minigame? What do you play and where? The season just restarted on warmane icecrown it's quite fun.

>hali
>speaks in english they reply in hungarian
>dies to fire
>:D
i hate hungarians

>literally the only people who talk in the "/wpsg/" discord are people who raid with senna or people in administrative positions

I didn't believe the shitposting at first but senna needs to do something

Wow the people who are active and play with senna are close with him,who could have come to that conclusion
Why don't you join the convo and talk with us,we don't bite

Yeah a few people on Atlantiss minigame

>just deal with our clique bullshit
It's literally just a discord for the cata guild now

>friends talking with each other

Oh my Gosh someone pleased stopped them!

I'll bite and talk to pasta
>devolved into shitflinging, server overpopulation, and crashes
>devolved
You're new there, don't you? And Nostalrius was your first server.
>Even the post-nost vanilla servers are trash now.
It was always like that.
>It's all just chaos instead of just playing on whatever server suited you best.
It was always like that and, guess what, people just play on whatever server they like. You just like thread drama more.
>The hype behind new servers is so strong it caused the other normal ongoing server playerbase, admins, mods, gms etc to get extremely concerned.
No shit it gets people concerned, when you have a server with stack of linen cloth on AH going for 20 gold some people look forward to new servers.
>It created corruption, ddos attacks, and the like.
AFAIR Molten became Warmane before Nostalrius. And I can certainly remember DDoS attacks on a LK server when I played it. There wasn't even a new server in sight, just somebody wanted "protection" money.
>How do you manage to
Just like I can watch a film and forget or not about it, I can play on a server and have a fond memories of it.
>you KNOW will die
Nice meme, retailtard. I doubt those autismo who played on Valkyrie knew their server will die after seven years of devotion to a small community. Besides, there is a number of projects going strong from 2012. Though, I pity people who play ICC simulators that long every day. Retaildrones who got their statues for 10 year subscription, at least, have an excuse of expansions.
>Private servers will never be perfect, and that is what you fail to see.
Those who come to private servers know full well they are never perfect, it's you who fail to see that people are fine with good servers, not perfect. Perfect is the enemy of good.
>its hard to discern what it was like back before the scene was like this
It's not hard, just log on Dalaran or any other server that is alive and was opened long before Nost.

Don't be a fucking beta bitch, say hi and chill with us

Or stay on the sidelines and screech

>calling people out who aren't even posting
>just come chat we don't bite
You realize that not everyone is the fucking retard tyranis and you just prove him and pickles right senna?

>The hope that is instilled in you is almost delusional.
You repeat yourself.
>you'll be migrating servers in a continuous fashion, forever stuck in a loop
You don't understand. I don't think you ever understood. That's the whole point of a nonprogression private server - to be stuck in a time.
>Why can't you accept that this scene has been long dead?
The scene has been better than ever after Nostalrius raised the bar of quality and brought fresh blood. New servers appear and have better quality than few years ago. Flying mobs only exist on shittiest of servers, pathfinding is the norm. Projects experiment with buffed content instead of making another 30% buffed ICC simulator. Now go and lurk more.

Because the cata guild people are the only people that are currently actively playing,its not our fault you are too scared to join

I'm not Senna but I'm confused can you elaborate

>everyone except the atlantiss 10 man group is just beta
Wow i remember when literally everyone talked there but look how many people had to straight up leave or just never speak now? Even cobe left (who raids cata) because of how bullshit the discord is.

>just speak up we don't bite
With yarrick as admin i would rather not

redpill me on thegeekcrusade-serveur.com/

I talk in the wpsg discord, do not raid with Senna and I do not possess administrative powers.

Oooooh so scared of the yarrick boogeyman he will literally delete my posts!!!

Pro tip: mods don't have kick/ban power

Senna whipped the fuck out of yarrick and now he barely posts and never uses his powers anymore.The yarrick boogeyman was true once but you cant keep blaming him for being a beta.Also it's not our fault people lost interest and left,also cobe left wpsg(because of hg) as a whole he only raidlogs cata now

That's nice but scroll up and see how few people post that aren't in their clique

>mods don't have ban/kick
But yarrick can delete my posts all he wantsm yarrick is a classic power starved person, senna giving him power over anyone is absolutely retarded and he hasn't given a single good reason for doing so

He has, Yarrick was the only active mod stopping degenerates from taking over

As bad as he is in-game, he's a great mod

>cobe left because of hg
Cobe left because yarrick is a mod and the entire discord is a circle jerk, why would he leave because of hg?

>degenerates
There is literally nothing posted that needs to be deleted. Even if it were 99% of what is posted is posted by moderators just like him.

You like to call people beta because they don't want to join your circle jerk but in reality Senna is too beta to stand up to fucking yarrick

why did he leave the hg and sd discords too then?

Because of Yarrick??

whats the best way to get ahead of the pack? just grind to 5 and head to goldshire?

I don't know i'm not him, but when i asked him why he left the /wpsg/ discord he literally said it was because yarrick was a mod there and he should never have been

i'm sure that happened buddy,yarrick was way past his abusing days by the time cobe left
yarrick is in neither of those discords

That's the first time he left (6 months ago)

Now he left because Hg died

same here, and none of my characters have my discord nickname.

does anyone have a flashtaskbar for 5.4.8?

>yarrick past his abusing days
it's ingrained in his personality, the only reason he stopped now is because senna said if he didn't he would lose what little power he had now.
No, i literally asked him a week ago, why don't you two just ask him like I did instead of making stupid implications?

Why would i ask him when i already know

>people talk about yarrick abusing power
>they don't realise macedonia is doing it
It was created in 6.2.0, have fun backporting it.

fuck off pontos

Proofs?

>why can't you accept that this scene has been long dead?

t. someone whose first private server experience was nostalrius or mol10.

You know how I know you're all starved cucks? You're crying about a fucking discord server in the fucking general thread. Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Get the fuck over your petty shit. The intent behind this general is to share memes and comradery.

Tyrrannis and some euros arent getting along? Fuck it, stop talking about eachother like fucking school girls. Literally hang yourselves.

Either tyrrannis and senna MAN the fuck up and get over their petty shit, and you cucks find something new to shitpost about, or we're gonna scare away every new friend that comes our way, then you wont have anybody to join your newest discord. In my four years of shitposting and raiding on bootleg WoW servers I've never seen this level of cuckoldry.

Please, shitposters and namefags, stop being such massive ninny faggots.

This thread used to be something I looked forward to, after a short hiatus, I've come back to the biggest display of tumblr and myspace cunt shit I've ever seen.

You're literally worse than the preteen girls you fap to.

Look at this garbage, this thread is just autists arguing about e-celeb faggotry that has nothing to do with WoW private servers. Why would anyone come here?

>hellfire
>normal background
>blocking out cuck bookmarks
thanks for the laugh lmao

he has reddit bookmarked lmao

Well, you don't want to neither come for MoP experience nor get your shit together on Hellfire. So, they argue about e-celebs.

you find me a backported elvui for PC then talk.. bully!

>reddit
>facebook

>This thread used to be something I looked forward to, after a short hiatus, I've come back to the biggest display of tumblr and myspace cunt shit I've ever seen.
you have to go back

>elvui
holy shit

>facebook

not really much better

>reddit
>twitch
>clarababylegs
End urself

that's all you got? what's up faggots?

eroshare.com/vv1nubcu

>pillar men goes on reddit and jerks off to shit camwhores
rlly mks u tink

i actually laughed

how much of a faggot am I

POST BOOKMARKS BAR NO EDITS

>asmr virtual haircut
do you really need to ask us?

this desu
>being this degenerate

what does this say about me

>play 2 awful expansions
>have 2 mop guilds to split up the population completely and on a dead server
>everything being ran by the same awful clique faggots who are terrible leaders and teenage memelords

i swear to god you faggots never fucking learn, gamer district wpsg reformation when?

So why 1x?

>you faggots never learn
>ICC 24/7 for years on pay2win server
k e k

kys faggot

reeee normies

Of all the servers, why GD?
Warmane for population memes. Icecrown for ICC simulator, Lordaeron for buffed content.
Dalaran for "everything werks, small community" autism.
Sunwell and Ncraft for fresh memes.

steal the name Tsw if you can.

>warmane
Garbage scripts, fake pop

>dalaran
Garbage maybe even worse than warmane

Never follow wpsg if you want continuity. You can rest assured these sperglords with no attention span will eventually abandon anything even if it's good enough. The grass is always greener and if you haven't noticed they are in perpetual reroll-motion.

Just observe from afar, shitpost, and paly whatever you want. You'll get shit done playing with normies much more enjoyably anyway.

What was the last server wpsg hopped?

The last big one was from some shit server wasn't it? I haven't followed wpsg threads in months