Purpose of the "Panic" Button

Newf*g here, what is the real purpose of the panic button on a key fob?

In case you have a penis attack.

In case a girl tries to talk to you

It's for making honkey blinkey.

I lost my car in a mall parking lot once, I used it to find it. Also some truck was doing a k-turn maneuver in my street once and it was getting really fucking close to my car, I let the panic alarm sound to let him know I was watching.

You can say fag on the internet faggot.

Press it at the disco and find out.

How dare you this is a non-NSFW board

10/10

To make you panic when you accidentally press it.

wrong board lol

it's for when the African American approaches your general direction past 7:00 P.M

Makes the American feel safe.

Back to /pol/

>everyone i dont like is /pol/

>t. /pol/tard

>t. reddit

>t. /pol/tard

AKA: SFW

>Newf*g here, what is the real purpose of the panic button on a key fob?
The driver's manual states it triggers the car alarm function. There is no law that says people walking by cannot admire your car and temporarily loiter next to it. If these people are black and you press the panic button, BLM and NAACP would say you are guilty of racial profiling. The same thing applies about you feeling any apprehension at a group of minorities idling next to the ATM as you come up to withdraw cash. If you fear them, then you are guilty of racial profiling.

What if I am also one or another sort of minority, does this mean I'm incapable of racial profiling?

>t. reddit

Of course, only white people can be racist and racism against white people doesn't exist.

Sweet. Time to start wearing the yamakah, tzitzit and sideburn curls again

> t. /pol/tard

>racists fear black people because they are stupid
really makes you happy

It's for women when they forget where they parked.

>racists fear black people because they are stupid
really makes you think

this post is still making me laugh

To be fair, you're playing with fire if you relax around black people. I've got lots of black friends but I'm not fucking stupid, get 3 or 4 in a group and they become completely different people.

/thread

When you see a colored gentleman approach your car.

why are racist people so stupid?

>Implying anything he said was wrong
I'm guessing you're a nigger.

thanks for proving my point. not surprising whites are so stupid and blinded by their own racism.

>whites are stupid
>racist people are stupid
Cunt you're a few tinnies short of a slab

Racism is learned

Yes, exactly. Systemic racism is prevelant in america. Whites just refuse to address it.
there's nothing wrong with what i said.

bump lmao

>What if I am also one or another sort of minority, does this mean I'm incapable of racial profiling?
I've heard more than one american black person say they cannot be racist. I guess they have magical hypocrisy protection.

they aren't wrong though

fuck off

this is actually happening in melbourne, africans carjacking people

how about you fuck off you racist retard.

oh here's an idea: 4 black guys in suits loitering near my car = odd but okay, whatever
4 black guys that look like thugs loitering near my car = what the fuck are they doing near my car
Literally same thing goes for anyone of any color dumb shit

Any race can be racist. No one is exempt. Any sort of prejudice against someone solely based on their race, is racist. Ergo, blacks can be racist, whites can be racist, and so on, and so forth