>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

pvplive.net/c/for-honor-update-increase-steel-elite-outfits-free-champion-status
strawpoll.me/12645131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>threadly reminder that Raider is a peacekeeper killer

mind explaining why?

devs said so

>this game is so fucking dead it doesn't even have a general

>3500 steam players

>law heavy so slow people can just counter with a light every time

So are we doing the boycott or what

7th for DASH AND BASH

it what happens when you don't talk to the playerbase when your game is totally broken. People just tune out.

Lawbringer's heavy has a longer range than anybody's light.

I'm still very awful at this game and unless I want to wait multiple minutes to join a game that'll end prematurely due to rage quitters anyway then I'm forced to play bots.

Do you get reduced exp for playing vs ai on your own?

12TH FOR CONQS PROVEN TO BE TOO STUPID TO BE ABLE TO COUNT

what anime is that from?

>Playing Kensei
>Say "This one's for you, Jesus-sama!!!!" at the start of a duel against a Berzerker
>Beat him one round
>He says "no" and quits

Fucking hell, video game.

>red nat again

fuck this game

Actually it's
>CONQS PROVEN TO BE TOO SLOW TO REACT PROPERLY

Darker than Black S2

OFFICIAL "MY OPINION" TIER LIST
S TIER - LITERALLY BROKEN
Peacekeeper, fastest and most safe attack in the game, literally unreactable light attacks, dashes that slide a mile away.
Warlord, safest character in the game. Insane amount of options, headbutt tracks you to the ends of the Earth, attacks have bullet hell tier timing.

A TIER - LITERALLY ALMOST BROKEN TIER
Conqueror, LOL SHIELD BASH THAT CAN'T BE PUNISHED, superior block makes anybody a defensive god.
Warden, One Guard Break and You're Dead: Edition.
Valkyrie, 50% health gone by the time you realize she's attacking you.
Shugouki, unparalelled turtle play, lifesteal grab off of wall bounce, headbutt eats through stamina like nothing else.

B TIER - CHARACTERS THAT ARE GOOD BUT NOT REALLY OVERPOWERED AT ALL
Nobushi, endless poking and wheelkick mixups that never hit.
Orochi, lol who cares if they just do top light and AoE that's all he has bro
Kensei, let me just soft feint my unblockable into a side heavy then feint that and parry your attack but then feint my punish to drain your stamina so I can toss you to the ground and take 50% of your health away with one hit.

C TIER - NOTHING THEY HAVE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE LITERALLY EVERYONE THAT PLAYS THESE CHARACTERS ARE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES
Raider, "ÉG RÍF ÞIG Í BIT-" *CLUNK*
Lawbringer, "AD MORTEM INIMIC-" *CLUNK*
Berserker, "Þú ert dau-" *CLUNK*

Pretty acurate in fact.
Except that Conq's shield bash can be punished. You just need the right timing to dodge it, and quickly strike while he's vulnerable.

Talking about Conquerors I just threw one into a wall in Brawl and he still managed to block my top heavy.

That ain't fair.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

complete BULLSHIT

If you say so.

i fucking know so

>Facing a Shugoki who literally just does his charge over and over
>Never even attacks, just runs away and charges

I beat him, but holy shit he was rep 2 and the match lasted forever. Did he get to Rep 2 ONLY doing that? Picture completely unrelated.

Which heroes are you having this problem against then?

>attacks have bullet hell tier timing.
I really haven't found this to be the case.

wardens and orochis, for some amazing reason they have the almost the exact range

I took a break before the first "buff PK" patch because I was too busy.

what the fuck, is this game abandoned? where is the second patch?

ded gaem ded gneral

>2nd patch
lol

a combination of the matchmaking being broken, p2p connected are ALWAYS highly unstable, and prone to breaking, the Ubi servers going down for 7 hours the other day, and Ubisoft saying fuck all during this.

Pretty sure Ubisoft dropped the game to shill Wildlands. They have to save it right fucking now and add a shitload of planned content early, or it's dead. Not that they care, of course.

never let it be said that a good idea alone can save something.

as my friends say "its like ubisoft doesn't want anyone to play their game."

patch yesterday was a step in the right direction, but i wouldn't trust it to last from what ive seen.

>no posts in 40mins
DEAD
E
A
D

Devstream today at 1pm EDT, as a reminder.

>patch yesterday
what was it?

How many hours from now, I can't find out on my shitty phone

pvplive.net/c/for-honor-update-increase-steel-elite-outfits-free-champion-status

here ya got ya lazy like man.

4-and-a-quarter.

Thanks senpai.

> matchmaking is really fast today
Did something happened other than the steel increase?

>25% steel buff
>a color scheme and ornament
>1/2 of the broken maps are now playable
it's something but holy shit, really ubi?

Supposedly more mm/connection fixes. I still get disconnected out of every other match even with green NAT.

It also seems like I only disconnect from matches I'm winning in.

Probably because the host is in the enemy team. That is always wonderful. If you do too well, they will alt+f4 and crash the match with no superstes.

>still got 3 reps to go before I get silver armor on my warden
Fuck I'm bored.

honestly steel should be way easier to come by. there is free to play games with buyable currencies more forgiving by a long shot that still make a killer living.

yet a full priced title feels the need to skimp on theirs.

but i digress, it not the worst problem. balance is by far the biggest problem, and while supposedly they are working on it they need to work on it faster.

do what other games do and rush balance patches out, see if it works, then just keep tweaking it like an autist til it works more or less. at least then they could say hey had done something.

Silver looks too blue to me. Black or copper look way better. If the game wasn't dying and had a healthy playerbase, I'd suggest just doing dailies as warden while playing someone else for fun.

take a break from playing warden for a bit?

put on the basic gear so you have to work harder for every kill?

Fuck I love playing Warlord. People don't even go on your nerves for pulling some bullshit too often because they expected nothing else of you.

agreed, for the amounts you need (3k for a fucking ornament at the smallest), it's ridiculous, at least they buffed the daily orders to 800 total + 150 for side orders

i don't know why they haven't realized that a closely-involved "fighting" game lives and dies on it's balance, for most people, myself included, it just feels like there's no reason to play when PK/Warlord exist

I afk'd a lot to get both the nice materials on Warden/Law, too bad all the other characters in the game don't look as good, let alone how shitty ornaments can be

Warlord is very fun to play, simply because of headbutt.

Someone fucking around with feints? Headbutt them
Someone flipping their guard around trying to make you try something? Headbutt
Someone just sitting there waiting for something to react to? Headbutt

I feel like it would be a LOT better if light attacks made the headbutt bounce off, similar to GBs, so that it was really only an option in neutral, without nerfing the usability of the move at all

The problem is that my Warden is my highest level character but I've prestiged a bunch of other heroes and so all I fight in 4v4s are full teams of 108 revenge gear people which makes playing any of my lower level dudes painful.

once had to run from a gank onto a bridge.

three of them followed me onto it one at a time despite all arriving at once, pushed all three into the water.

i felt justified if they were going to be that retarded. fuck none of them even tried to push me themselves once.

im shit at this game but sometimes i wonder how these others manage.

oh man fuck do i understand that.

almost regret getting rep because rep one and suddenly im fighting rep 6+ 108s when i didnt even have blue gear yet.

i also have ended up as the highest rep and gear person on my team...at rep 2 gear 50....against a team of 5+ reps and gear 80+.

i once had a teammate ask if id carry them to victory in such a situation, only time ive used a smiley in the game and it was to cry.

So is Reddit still doing muh blackout or what?

apparently, seems like a silly idea to me though.

"lets save the game by killing its already dwindling playerbase for a day!"

>Following a Warlord onto a bridge
When will they learn?

I like that shield. Cool design concept.

Headbutt is one of the best tools in the game because it's fast, it's tracking, and it cracks open any guard. Kensei WISHES he had something like the headbutt.

FUCK, you almost had the Roach as well.

I'm pretty sure they're still going to go through with it. They wouldn't want to lose face with their act of solidarity, even if Ubisoft delivers on literally everything they ask for in today's devstream.

The idea is that, like any good corporation, devs pay attention to boycotts of their game, temporary or otherwise. Supposedly, the blackout tactic was used on DICE/EA for one of the Battlefield games, and suddenly DICE was doing a lot more and stopped being so cunty to players.

it gets the attention of the suits who pay the devs, which is the thing we want to happen

For what it's worth, the "official" blackout thread has fallen off the front page.

I believe people are waiting until after the devstream to make a final decision.

worse it was one of the thin bridges you can be pushed off of from any side.

i think my only other impressive moment was when i got double teamed on nearly dead HP by two shugokis on nearly full HP and somehow fucked their asses up like no tomorrow.

i have never had an Adrenalin rush like that before in my life.

yeah honestly i love most of the designs in this game, they did a great job on that. wish they loved the rest of the game as much...

thats fair.

im just saying its risky, but hey, i suppose sadly the games kinda dying anyways so whats the harm?

i still manage to have fun despite my lack of skills and its problems though, so i cant really think of a personal reason to do it.

For Honor sometimes feels like a game where they had a great idea, and great art, but really incompetent actual gameplay designers. The graphics, the physics, the movement, the design and the like are all amazing. The game itself, despite being pretty unique, is full of horrific bugs and balance issues.

Reddit hates Ubisoft games anyway so who cares

kinda my impression too yeah.

great base game, but balance is so out of whack at times, and the bugs and thought process on some things.

fuck i dont pay attention to map names, but there's one in elimination and one in brawl where the way you spawn +retard AI makes them just go for a double team with you standing right in their line of sight.

i get its just AI but i mean come on, that such a silly thing to have happen in game modes designed to start off as 1 v 1s.

You got it a little twisted. Most people love the core mechanics of the game, and the art and presentation is just a bonus. There's a lot of potential for a system like this. The problem is that the game surrounding those core mechanics is a mess.

>implying everyone doesn't hate ubishit

The animation work in For Honor is truly amazing, honestly.

SPEAKING OF GLITCHES

just had to exit my game because it was counting my space bar as backspace/esc so i couldn't search for a match or even exit the game normally.

even checked to make sure it was the game not my keyboard or computer. fuck me how does that even happen?

There's a common bug where having your controller disconnect on the PC version causes left trigger and right trigger to both be Lock On, and your FPS also drops massively. No idea how that got past QA.

Also has potential for a good fantasy setting

> enemy consists of lvl 108 gears (with 1 gray gear)
> ours ranges from blue to gray
> fuck we're going to lose this match
> some roach on our team and was replaced by kensei
> command team to focus on the objectives and gangbang or ledge them always if possible
> the enemy LB is carrying the other team kek
> starts off with the enemy leading
> our team is breaking
> ohshit.jpg
> enemy team is ganbanging teammate conq on A so B and C were left
> "Your sacrifice will never be forgotten"
> leave conq to die with the other two kensei and roach on B and me, peaceshitter on C
> managed to lower enemy points
> fast forward since I died a lot
> SUDDEN DEATH
> conq managed to ledge valkyrie
> we gangbanged LB and rages, blaming everyone for being laggers and having a shit team
> kek.gif
> kensei was on the verge dying with enemy valk
> gangbanged him
> valks's on revenge, zones and took out conq and us fatally wounded
> throws flash grenade to valk
> double teamed him
> he finally dies
> revived conq
> gangbanged rep 1 warden and dies
I'll cherish this moment forever /fhg/. It's rare to have a competent team and win with the power of teamwork.

They really should have made it a fantasy game or had more fantasy elements. If they make a sequel (lmao) I hope it has a more fantastical setting. You could have more factions and more unique weapons/fighting styles, too.

forgot to censor my name lmao. oh well

>playing peaceshitter
kys

>> conq managed to ledge valkyrie
I meant berserker

Welp, i really wanna know which is the "Veeky Forums faction" so...
strawpoll.me/12645131
strawpoll.me/12645131
strawpoll.me/12645131
strawpoll.me/12645131

kinda agree, but i also like the "realistic" ish bit of it, though i suppose its more of low fantasy, so it could still work.

i get they wanted each to be unique, but i find it silly how vikings wear little to no armor, almost only leather, and the samurai appear to wear wooden armor almost exclusively.

if nothing else the material changes and engravings look the best on metal IMO so it kinda makes the others look a bit meh and makes those not as worth it as a reward for non knights.

Samurai have one of the best engravings though. The flowers you get from beating their story on realistic look great on Kensei.

>strawpoll.me/12645131
>vikings
>savages
id argue this but considering they undoublty were the biggest asshats in the story yeah sure.

"fuck our food got burned by those orange knights, i know lets go raid and murder the samurai and go after everything not even just the food."

"ok NOW we will attack the weakend orange knights and basically cause the 7 year war."

"whaaa whaaa thousands of my people died im gonna knock you on your ass and almost kill you despite being raiders who never wanted peace in the first place and reacted the worst to the ironstones trickery!"

also thousands of people die in single battles, let alone a single year of war. you got off pretty easy dude.

eh, different tastes i suppose.

What the hell was i suposed to put in the vikings if it wasn't that?

I won't even bother against Warlords anymore

This is advanced cancer

>1 viking vote
Please whoever you are, change your faction to Knights, you will be rewarded with tons of DEUS VULT

well you put weeaboos for samurai so probably pagan scum/ /pol/tards(muh nordic heritage!), and deus vult faggots/ crusader fags for knights.

and i say this as a viking player(never been a fan of samurai cultures and knights seemed too generic so i didnt really have a choice)

I think the "thousand's of my people dead!" comment was because of Holden Cross' part in burning their food stores and the people that starved, the subsequent raid was for fun and steel, the war was for fun and revenge. That's how I see it at least.

was there any doubt

so if almost everyone of us is fighting for the knights why are we losing...?

>people want to punish leavers
why they dont change WHY people leave

Veeky Forums is a tiny portion of the population

is the artist that originally did this around?

/fhg/ actually saying positive things for once, this is amazing.

why do you think everyone's pissed?

the game itself is really good and has insane potential

balance, matchmaking, stability, and currency issues really drag it down, however

What are you on about? This general is always sucking Ubi's dick.

> falling for the "this game is shit but I still keep on playing it" meme

maybe but still doesn't change they were the biggest asshats out of the 3 factions affected.

im laughing my ass off, there one for the other factions?

ive noticed, at least in my timezone, that late night/ early morning the vikings almost always make it onto the samurai and knights shores, then the samurai almsot always push them back by mid afternoon.

the knights are basically a die roll to decide if they push both, push one, or get rofl stomped. no idea why the other tow factions have a minor pattern ive started to notice but the knights dont.

Yes. But we are the best portion brothers!!!
So pick up your swords and let't kick these infidels asses!

no, i wish there was

3/4 of our characters are are very strong, better than every other faction