What car is this?

what car is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_script
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what cock is this

Idk why people feel the need to post stupid joke answers, op asked an honest question
Its a renault twingo, maybe 2007 or 08 model year

it's a ferrari f40 with a body kit

sage goes in all fields

That's a tennis racquet

@17262844
why are u so fat

BRING ME SOLO AND THE WOOKIE

anyone have a better idea?

Why do you do this again? you were annoyed at people asking for help actually identifying cars?

sort of. i mean, some of them were cars with the brand, model pretty damn clear in the photo. i wasn't really annoyed. but thought i could fuck around with that concept and take it really annoyingly far just to see where it ends up if that made sense.. i'll stop when i run 11s or when i get 400hp something around there anyway.

They did you dirty, chicki poster

And some of them weren't. Other times its an obscure marque and people dont know the car off the top of their head. But you felt the need to shit up the board even more for some reason. Good job taconigger.

eh, look. you're making me feel bad. you've got good reasons and i can't argue them. but i'm not that annoying am i? i keep to my own thread and i'm constructive in others. i even try and be a little creative with my posts. come on!

not the other guy, but shitposting is against the rules on this board, just because the mods don't ban you doesn't mean it's not an annoying as fuck rule violation. go post on /b/ or find some better way to hoard attention. god I fucking hate summer

you're making a few little shitposts seem like srs bzns
calm down broski

Not that guy, but you've been a real cunt the whole time. You've actively went out of your way to make this board worse. Stop being such a colossal faggot, it's annoying as fuck.

im not shitposting. i really have no fucking clue what this car is. and all people do is make fun of me and post random names in my thread. all i want is just to know what car this is.

i just want to know what car it is. why can't anyone give me that?

Going that low on the shitposting route enables others to shitpost even more which in turn will drag down the quality of the board even more (yes, that's still possible) and will result in the board turning into automotive [s4s].

I'm not sure what you see in this board and what makes you come here but I guess it wasn't actually [s4s]

hey man its a 1.6l diesel golf
just like mine

you're really close. but i don't think it quite matches. in my photo the car is white.

looks like a lancia beta

its just the sun
heres a better pic

wait what car? i don't see one. all i see is a pole.
here is a better reference picture for you to work with. its been a year long project trying to identify this car. i hope i can find some resolve soon though.

Ah the reverse troll. Very nice, user.

you make the same thread almost every fucking day, sometimes more than once per day. At some point the shit becomes even less funny than it was the first time you posted it (it wasn't), but you kept doing it.

Do you have autism or something? Why are you the way that you are? Why do you keep repeating this same shitty thread ad nauseam? Why are you so fat? We may never know the answers to these questions.

nice evo

what does add nosiem mean?

hmmm
here's a closer view

all i see is a pole. i give up man. some cars are just not meant to be identified.

:(
that sucks

holy shit, i think i've got it! is that a Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I?

uhhhhh i dunno
i found an id card in the turbo but i don't know what language this is
can anyone help out?

Mongolian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_script

MITSUBISHI LANCER RALLI-FUCKING-ART ARE YOU HAPPY

wait, what?

no bro it's a civic
look they're both white