Fixing the embeds edition

>What's new?
HEROES OF THE STORM 2.0!
youtube.com/watch?v=YpNkFA7gAHI
>Cassia, D2 Amazon
youtube.com/watch?v=NZkdtQ1fOZY

>For Azeroth reactivated; get a WoW mount by playing Warcraft Assassins
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20532383/

> Two Heads Are Better Than One; get your free Cho'gall (if you haven't already)
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20602241/

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20626038/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20649608/
>Latest patch notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581822/

Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you Monstrosity Picking downies?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/csnqiz.7z
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did anyone say "i want all the sprays and emoji for the sake of shitposting"? look no further
my.mixtape.moe/csnqiz.7z

Based

I got Paper Chen in the beta. He's pretty fucking adorable.

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

I have most of the heroes in game, but I'm missing some 10k ones. I have gold for it, do I buy them all now so whenever I get them in a lootbox it's a duplicate and I get shards? This would be the closest thing in this game to trading gold for $$

>do I buy them all now
yes

If all you care for is heroes, no skins or anything, and you have 46 of them, with combined level 467, should you smurf? I can make about 15k a month, meaning i get a hero every month, and i will get about 5 boxes a month, so in 2 months i will get about 40 boxes, meaning i will get to 52 heroes in 2 monthts.

On the other hand, if i make a smurf and level all free rotation heroes to lvl 7, i will get 630 boxes in 2 months, meaning i get about the full roster.

Is anything wrong with my reasoning?

How is Tassadar now?

I've been away a long time, tried out 2.0 beta and I see he lost his permanent shielding ability. His normal attack is now distortion beam and it's incredibly weak and just for the slow. (Unless you take the attack damage talent that increases it by 150%)

That new Archon talent looked really fun and potentially really useful...but it was broken and instead of giving me infinite Archon gives me no Archon at all

smurfing is becoming a lot easier, but there's no real incentive to do it if you don't care about skins

>join us for the open beta

Hold on hold on hold on.

I get to keep all of my shit right? I mean this is just going to be a huge update to hots, not a fucking separate entity right? Retarded question but I just want to be safe.

No you don't keep anything for this beta

So you can't get heroes from loot boxes you already had? The shard system seemed to imply you could get duplicate heroes.

They said it would carry over all of your levels to the new 2.0, the actual beta ptr you can play right now doesn't though and gives you all heroes you owned at level 1

No. What happens in beta stays in beta.

No one cares. Quit posting your reddit trash.

if you care more about cosmetics than future heroes ( we get 3 ) go for it

You can. Got diablo from a lootbox and gave me 20 shards if I remember correctly. Shard amount depends on the gold cost of the hero.

Last ever axolotl's list was:

Shandris
Valerian
Varimathras
Ragnaros (IN GAME)
Mengsk
Maiev
Imperius
Gromm
Garrosh
Brann
Baal
Alleria
Deckard Cain
Rocknroll Racer
Selendis
Stukov
Vashj
Tosh
Moira
Varian (IN GAME)
Belial
Deathwing
Ghom
Cydaea
Zul'jin (IN GAME)
Auriel (IN GAME)
Zarya (IN GAME)
Aidan

Deathwing would be real interesting...unless he walks around in human form the whole time and only transforms for ultimate. Not sure how they'd balance him.

If he's human form 90% of the time it'd be better to not even add him to the game.

If he's human form at ANY point, I don't want him. His ridiculous "human" model is one of the worst designs in WoWs entire history

if i levelled all my heroes to level 5 and no further how much do i lose out on

I don't even remember seeing his human model in the game besides that one quest that makes you punch deathwing.

Oh sure thing, ponyfucker.

>no izual
Fuck this gay earth.

>no Alarak
>no Valeera
>no Lucio
>no Probe
>no Kasia

>implying this list means anything

why is garden terror still in this game holy shit

A ton

The only names I care about on that list are Baal, Varimathras, and Maiev only for that lovable Maievanon.

Blizz got ass blasted because of the leaks and changed the release schedule. If those heroes EVER make it in the Axototl was successful.

pretty much 70% of the whole deal

But did he leak any abathur buffs?

>why is the best map still in the game?

You better get her voice/announcer pack, bros. You don't want to make her play with you.

>best map
Only if you're Samuro/Gazlowe/Hanzo main.

how is it the best map

nyeugh, I nearly bought the monkey skin just so I didn't have to hear that awful fucking voice

Abathur or alarak for me senpai if they are good enough that is

>think im going to play on cursed hollow because of the purple background (one of the best maps, prove me wrong)
>tab into HoTS
>turns out its garden of terror

i want to uninstall every time

reminder that this guy is coming

>Dear Mercy,
>WHERE'S THE HEALING?
>U SUKK!
>Love, Genji.

Okay
Hear me out
Just a second guys please
They already have heroes with no mana
What if they release a hero with no health
Can't require healing if no health

what if there was a character who drained mana from enemy heroes #wow #woah

>people upset that new players will get way more loot boxes tha they, the deserving 4 year technical alpha player with 7000 games as abathur, will

70 boxes or zero, 2.0 is a good refresh for the game. You can keep bitching but i'm just gonna laff and enjoy the game.

I love how all OW characters they introduced look like faggots or they are a faggot.

Inherently unfun mechanic. Silence is the same effect that doesn't force your enemy back to the base every 20 seconds because they can't function.

>tfw level 300 with a single level 10
After watching muselk's loot box unboxings on youtube I'm fine with not have 600 boxes of soul crushing duplicates

TOXIC ANTI-FUN BURDEN OF KNOWLEDGE

I don't think it would be useful for some because not all of them use mana. Some are already mana hungry already this wouldn't help at all.

Zarya is not a faggot though.
She's a strong independent liftingsexual russan man.

Man, when will blizzard give you guys new stuff to post

5 shards have been deposited to your account, keep up the good work!

Learn to read I said is a faggot or looks like one.

Just don't take wall and you're good.

I don't even understand why people pick that horrible ult. Why bother being annoying and useless? When you can just straight up kill the enemy.

So, i miss whole 2.0. drama, can someone enlight me - what the fuck should i do ? My hero levels are 374, i have 40k gold to spend, should i spend it on master skins or heroes ? Should i level up my heroes or wait ? Or just stop playing this shit game I am so confused pls help.

>but muh utility

Did they buff Archon recently? I remember it being nerfed to the point where wall was the better ult to get.

>3 QM losses in a row
this is fucking painful

>tass trying to 1v3
>this somehow means the wall is shit
It was the better ulti until they buffed archon. Archon with the level 20 upgrade is really strong

The other guy was complaining that he didn't get infinite Archon from bugs or w/e but you definitely want to take Archon so that at 20 you can have infinite Archon.

Tass was trying to 1v1. Jimmy and Falstad were way too far away for it to matter.

You cheap whore, that was worth at least 10 shards!
I'm not doing this for you anymore.

Those were the terms you signed for on the contract. Get back to work.

this fucking brawl lmao

Only new hires get 10 shards

QM will always be shit. Just don't take it seriously.

>etc still impeccable
nice.......NICE....... all other tanks lower their gaze in submission when they see a superior Elite Tauren Chieftain coming their way

If you want to maximize gains in 2.0:
- play only your highest-level heroes, use them to do dailies vs beginner ai, basically minimizing XP gain
- play brawls for gold
- spend gold on heroes now IF you need their tints - those will be unlocked in 2.0 for every hero and mount you own even if they are lvl 1; otherwise don't spend gold because Nexus Challenge 2.0 is coming soon and probably will reward 5 heroes
- don't buy masterskins

EVERYONE GETS THE BASIC HERO TINTS THE MOMENT THEY BUY A HERO IN 2.0

WELL THEN JEWS SHOULD'VE ARTICULATED THAT MORE CLEARLY INSTEAD OF SHOVING EMOJIS IN MY FACE

I wonder what the postponing of Leddit QиA for a week means. Did they not expect the 70 boxes rebellion?

This list is NOT the one by the original Axolotl so take it with a shit ton of salt.

So no reasons to spend gold before shit.0 drops then. Minimize xp gain and pile on gold roubles like a russian ftp cyka you are.

Let me add a few leveling notes to this anons tips and tricks:

Your level 10 heroes are about to receive their 'second' hero specific crate at 60% xp
The first crate is between 8 and 9, so every hero under it shouldn't be trained past this treshold, preferrably not be leveled at all to receive as many as possible loot crates of all 3 rarities as fast as possible, up to thrice as fast

You're at a better spot than most people, especialy those who got fucked in the ass because they got a stimpak several times. You'll be getting almost half of the crates at a good pace, unlike people like I, missing out on 90%.

>Did they not expect the 70 boxes rebellion?
Probably expected some people to get pissy but not this many. I think they are probably going to give us some more boxes and a 7 day stimpak or something

Wishful thinking.

Generally you only should spend gold (or money on a good bundle) on 10K heroes if you plan to open a lot of boxes, if you want to maximize the shard gain on duplicate drops to craft what you want directly.

Fuck stimpaks, it better be a 4X stimpack if anything to make up for the loss of crates. At least give me my hero specific ones and the gemstones.

Instead of 70 shits I'd rather had the option of keeping my unlocked mounts, tints and heroes with their level reset so I could get those early level chest bonanza.
They'd rather cut their own dicks in half before allowing that though.

These faces, what the fuck

>leorics space crack whores

They'd have to be pretty silly to not expect a reaction like this.

>stimpak
This is what triggers me the most. People who bought stimpacks literally fucked themselves in the ass and payed for that.
Imagine if WoW was free-to-play with premium but then new addon hit and suddenly everyone who never payed for premium would get twice as much loots.

Heroes devs are actually pretty cool compared to other games. I wouldn't be surprised if they altered the caps over this. But i still wouldnt expect veterens to get the 1000+ some seem to feel entitled to. That's asinine.

They tactically gave me a 7 day stimpack some time ago so I could train all my heroes to 9 for that sweet, worthless gold. Motherfuckers know exactly what they're doing.

Looks like heresy to me.

In WoW loot is tied to player power though. In this game it's just fucking hats.

Make it twice as high droprate on mounts and other cosmetics and imagine the outcry from WoW players

>spent $300 on this game
>going to spend even more when 2.0 is released

feels good to have an alright job

and that's very likely the model we're getting :(

>Spending money on meaningless 1's and 0's that look less shit than your hero's default 1's and 0's
I have a job too but I'd rather buy something that matters with my pay, like a better GPU, or a better fucking game.

Who would be the cutest couples?

Zarya + Tychus
Anub'arak + Zagara
Xul + Sylvanas
Sonya + Johanna
Kael'thas + Lucio
Uther + Auriel

Murky & Hammer

I hope you are doing this on purpose.

>Zarya + Tychus
No. He's way to alcoholic and convict for her. Someone like Kharazim would be a more worthy mate.

ME & TYRANDE

damn... night elves look like THAT!???

>new players will have to play thousands games to get 1000s of lootboxes that people are projecting
>veteran players only have to log in and get free shit
>still complain

This is why we cant have nice things

^ look at this idiot

^ lol look at this retard haha

V omg and THIS GUY roflmao!

Thanks for clearing things out user.

Arthas + Kel'Thuzad

No Thanks. I prefer Li Li

>Put on her Announcer Pack
>Play her in game
>"WOW! I GET TO PLAY AND BE THE ANNOUNCER!?"

Also I think I heard her go "Heeeeey!" when I killed an enemy Li Li.