Is ford delusional?

So ford has a rivalry with ferrari, going back years. And what happens on the racetrack, i won't comment on.

What i want to discuss is ford's recent advertising suggesting as a ROAD CAR the ford GT is better than ferrari's offerings. This is absolute delusion.

While the performance of both is very similar, the interior feel and sound is not.
Make no mistake, the 458/488 both offer very refined interiors that make you enjoy the whole experience. Their engines sound nice.

Meanwhile ford is using parts bin items for their interior. If they want to sell the car based on it's performance, go ahead. But they should not lie about how it feels as a road car, because the truth will come out.

Journalists are already commenting on this.

It's a track car, ford is flat out lying with their recent advertisements. Have you seen the interior? Absolute trash!

i agree, parts bin dials?

450k and they could not spring for nicer interior?

>posters: 1

FOUND THE FORD SHILL!

Look at the ferrari interior, no parts bin items here!

sorry
yikes that is dogshite

You literally made not one, but two posts pretending to be other people. I'm not a huge ferd fan but samefagging is just dumb.
I honestly don't see a difference in quality other than design language.

the only fag in here is you

ford interiors are all horrid

Samefagging refers to pretending to be multiple people, responding to your own post. What makes a good interior? What makes the Ford interiors bad? That gt350's got physical buttons and dial gauges, it ticks the boxes I want.

if you think that looks good you have something wrong with you

Oh you're just talking about visuals. Yeah the center is a bit busy but function matters more to me than form.

It looks really good though

Tbh I think there's no pleasing some and you are all mad

Bullshit mate, just because an interior doesn't look like a modern rendition of your grandad's lounge room, doesn't mean it's bad.

t. Lincoln

eww gross

I think you're missing the fact that it's a track ready car. It's made to be light. Why spring for fancy heavy shit when parts bin items are functional and cheap so they can dump money where it counts. Like a shitload of carbon fiber and aero design.

It's just advertising

>fag with "first-rate taste" has to samefag his own thread to feel like someone is agreeing with him
People that want a ferrari are going to buy a ferrari and the social stigma attached to the ferrari. Like 1/10th use even half the power a ferrari offers and thats true for all supercar owners.

This may be true, but the ferrari is a nicer car. Comparing the interiors side by side, you have to agree OP has a point.

And a v8 does sound nicer than some v6 shit, let's not kid ourselves.

I'm sure the ford GT is good at racing but the ferrari is nicer (badge aside)

I like GM's and Chrysler's interior designs more than Ford's.

Americans design all their interiors like the inside of a vagina

Fix OPs shit thread with nice interiors?

My autism for any interior bickering is suppressed by the execution of it all...

The fact that it has a 11 MPG V6 getting worse fuel economy than the 488 that has 2 more cylinders, higher displacement, with equal amount of turbos and gets better gas mileage whilst making more power and also never having the tuning potential or sound of the last one all on top of not getting the benefit of fuel efficiency will never not make me want to spread the message of Allauh through pic related.

Please don't compare the two OP, it triggers me enough already.

They should keep it to these types of comfy, mellow interiors instead of copying jap.

Sometimes copying the japs is totally validated.

Fuck

I hate the GT and like this interior with the exception of the alcantara everywhere meme. Looks like a concept car.