This Is Why I Ree

>woman behind the wheel of an SUV

>When people actively refuse to turn signal and abruptly Turn in front of you.

I drive like a douche but atleast i signal and remain aware of my surroundings.

Also

>crossover in front takes half an eternity to reach speed limit before continuing to 20 over the limit
>crossover in rearview mirror is tailgating entire time
>crossover in other lane is maintaining almost exactly same speed

>entire rear view mirror is suddenly taken up by pic related

>women behind the wheel

FTFY

Oh fuck I hate this one, even as a pedestrian

>walking el doggo
>coming up to a four-way intersection, no stoplights, just signs
>stop at crosswalk, about to cross street, see dumb woman behind wheel of Suburban
>I don't see her turn signal on, so I assume it's safe to cross as she's going straight
>LOL NOPE BOYIM, MOVE YOU AND YOUR MUTT OUT OF THE WAY FOR MY SUV CUZ I DONT NEED TO SIGNAL WHEN TURNING

>Also pedestrian
>Wait at traffic light
>Cross signal lights up
>Mr LycraMcCyclistFag comes speeding towards traffic light
>Almost hits me
>Starts shouting at me
Are cyclists this retarded because they are too brain-dead to drive a car?

Lycrafags are just scum.

Audi is a brand for cunts, yes

>woman outside house

the SUV is as big as a house with almost as many seats and TVs, it makes them feel at home.

I love how those drivers can't find the signal, but they find the horn just fine.

>bumper to bumper traffic
>drive manual
>keep 3-4 car lengths between me and the guy in front of me so I can just crawl in 1st/2nd the whole time without stopping
>for some reason this pisses off the people behind me

Why?

>do same thing
>except people merge in front of you because you have them 3 inches of space

dumb frogposter

>sitting in left turn lane, waiting for protected green arrow
>woman driver in front of me, can see her texting through rear window silhouette
>arrow turns green
>Roastie McSlutface is still sitting at the light texting
>have no horn
>mfw

>blocks the turn lane

this desu. My horn fucking decided to kill itself one day and while I was waiting for a new one to be shipped this happened to me.

> right lane closed in 1 mile
> right lane closed in 1/2 mile
> right lane closed in 1000 ft
> right lane closed in 500 ft
> right lane closed in 100 ft

>woman in a KIa Sorento driving like ass, too slow in left lane, changing lanes without signaling, braking for NO REASON
>uber/lyft drivers thinking they're allowed to stop anywhere they want if they put their hazards on
>pickup truck drivers speeding irresponsibly, weaving thought traffic, cutting you off
>ricers revving their shitty 4-bangesr with fart cans thinking they're impressing anyone

They're compensating for their lack of penis

>driving on a street barely wide enough for two full-sized pickup trucks
>""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""" who park their shitbox cars on the side of the street
>mfw a car comes down the street in the opposite direction I'm driving

>live on main road of neighborhood
>essentially 4 lanes wide but sides are for parking
>some room to spare even
>other streets are 3 cars wide
>people will stop and let people through on main road 1 at a time
>even though it's fucking wide as fuck

I can understanding going one by one on the 3 lane wide roads because sometimes theres cars parked where only one can pass. But every fucking day some morons stop in the main road and then cause traffic in the fucking neighborhood. Just to iterate how wide it is i've seen a dually parked next to curb, an suv and a truck passing opposite ways, and a work van parked on the other side all at once.

but nope stupid bitch in a hyundai elantra stops to wave a camry through just because theres 2 cars parked on each side

even stupider
>people stop at the white line for school zone beginning area
i don't even

>Car crossing in my lane
>Dude bro with 3 passengers in a shitty neon with the muffler cut off
>Honk my horn because they cut me off like a fucking dingus
>Get around them
>30 seconds later a fucking 4 banger farting by me at like 90 MPH

Cyclists really are terrible. On the road they want to be considered as and afforded all the rights of a motor vehicle yet at the blink of an eye they switch to being pedestrian-tier

They just expanded the bike path where I live at great expense to the taxpayers. Probably won't even be used, these fuckers love riding wherever cars are

Sounds like you got rekt by Chad m8

>Uses taxpayers money
>For people who don't pay road tax

>road tax

>people who think the horn is the "fuck you" button

>short woman behind the wheel of a pickup truck

The horn certainly has it's uses. I honk just to alert someone of something. Suicidal cyclists and people who don't realize traffic lights have turned green for example.

>people who think it's ok to cut me off in traffic or not let me merge because i drive an expensive car

>driving to work
>SUV comes way into my lane almost running into me if I wouldn't have hit the brakes quickly
>it's a women fucking with her mobile phone on a bracket, with a starbucks in her other hand and picky holding the wheel

Nothing wrong with using all the roadspace you're given.
You're actually supposed to drive all the way up to the zipper/let people merge that do so

>man behind the wheel of a BMW

Similar thing happened to me yesterday.
>Lady in a black SUV ahead of me in left turn lane at an intersection
>Arrow turns green and she doesn't move for 5 seconds or so, notice she's texting
>Honk
>She finally turns an begins driving at 30km/h
>I decided to pass on the right because I'm turning one block ahead
>Begin to pass her and notice her car crossing into my lane
>Lock up the brakes as she continues to merge over, no signal light
>Then she merges back into the left lane without signalling again and stops at the next intersection
>Pull up next to her and rev the piss out of my truck as she looks over horrified
>Give her the 'put the phone down' gesture and flip her off before turning

>letting women drive in your country

DO NOT drive without a horn. It once saved my life when retarded trucker started overtaking a car while I was overtaking him.

This. Its the correct way to go. Drive to the end, then merge after every second car.

>I have no horn yet I must honk

>being Muslim
>???

never let those lasts second bastards in.

no you are a twat who cant into wait your turn in traffic. Hope your wheels fall off

Maybe read on the subject, or take driving lessons? You're letting your ego talk, which is a terrible thing on the road.

Impatient dickheads in Audi's and BMW's

crawl a bit quicker then

I fucking hate people that pace me dude.

>Person in front of me is at 5 below speed limit
>Person to the right is in a fucking U-Haul rental, more than likely drunk; swerving all over the fucking place
>Person behind me is tailgating
>Person to the left sees that I have turn signal on for almost a fucking mile, just continues to pace me the entire time.

Duh, the turn signal is hidden behind the doot doot

>implying I'm actually Muslim and not just an extremely overpaid overseas worker because in Dubai they need engineers so badly.

Why doesn't the US introduce a law to drive in the rightmost lane?
Works well for Germany
Steep fines for driving in left lanes when not overtaking.

One of these days, I'm going to let myself be hit just so I can ruin days for assholes like this.

>Why doesn't the US introduce a law to drive in the rightmost lane?
At least in New Jersey. It is a law, but soccer mom's never follow it and New York drivers think that it is their second home

$500 fine and it will resolve itself quickly

Unfortunately it isn't really enforced

Americans are slobs and don't enforce their road laws. The cops are lazy, just like their population.

We have regulations against most of this shit, but nobody fucking follows them.

You're "supposed" to give up the ROW to anyone who's attempting to overtake someone, but nobody does it.

In Florida, it's a moving violation, points on license, and ~180 dollar fine to overtake someone on the right unless certain conditions are met. Cops are lazy though, and again, don't enforce it.

Same thing with making U-turns from unprotected medians. You're "supposed" to make your way further into the median gap, but nobody ever does that shit.

This.
I let a Euro 30-wheeler in after cutting off a late turner that though he was smart. (It was an uphill road and I just saw him blinking and nobody let him in)
He kept looking for a place to slip in but didn't get let through and blocked traffic behind him as I slowly passed him with what I hope wasn't too obvious of a grin.

>construction site on the Autobahn
>traffic jam
>truck behind me flashes headlights
>tailgates
>swerves left and right
>50 cars in front of us
???

You're a stupid retard. Merging early wastes road space and worsens the congestion on the remaining lane(s).

>and as I look up through the sunroof and see a helicopter using my car as a landing pad someone hands me a cheese sandwich

>looking through craigslist
>put low price cutoff above $1 because I hate that shit
>a cheeky $2 post appears

fucking reeeee

I lay on my fucking horn when cock suckers try to merge in my little gap.
It's always fucking SUVs too, ALWAYS

>It's always fucking SUVs too, ALWAYS
For me it's always SUVs, crossovers, and pickup trucks.

>BAD CREDIT?
>NO CREDIT?
>NO PROBLEM

SUV driver here, perhaps let people fucking merge you moron? I could flatten your little shitbox like a twig beneath my wheels, you should show me some fucking respect bitch

No you cunt, you literally wont move any faster and I'd rather lay on the horn than put extra wear on my clutch

>This Is Why I Ree

Damn it, user, my sides

Why not set it at $200 or something? A lot of fags will but in $12 or how ever many thousand dollars they want for their car because they think it will sell better if they bypass the filter so poor fags can see the car too

>I could flatten your little shitbox like a twig beneath my wheels, you should show me some fucking respect bitch
This is why people hate SUV/Crossover/Lifted Truck drivers

Deal with it cunt. if there's a gap I'm coming in

>muh clutch affects my driving

kek, shitbox drivers everyone. literally too poor to afford an auto so drive like retards to protect their precious clutches then complain when everyone else gets mad at them

>haha bro "following distance" what's that
>if there's a 2' gap between your front bumper and the car in front of you im merging, show me some #fucking #respect brah, I drive an SUV

Enjoy my horn for the next 2 miles then

I drive route 80 and 76 everyday from Youngstown and Akron OH and surrounding areas for work. This shit happens all the fucking time. I've sat in my car stuck between these idiots for my entire trip before.

Well all these kind of threads should be named: "I don't like SUVs and crossovers,so everyone driving them is an idiot and I'm the best driver on the road"

...But I do like SUVs and crossovers. I just don't like when women drive them, because they can't drive them for shit.

>2 lane road
>busy 4 way intersection
>for some reason no left turn arrow to minimize congestion
>road too narrow
>guy has blinkers on to turn left
>no one lets him thru
>stuck behind this guy for literally 20min as light changes almost 3 times before anyone has enough sense to let him turn.

OR IF I'M LUCKY ON MY WAY HOME

>same intersection
>same situation
>guy tries to force his way thru yellow light
>people still try to fuck him up
>blocks 4 way intersection but is too much of a tard to just run the light when its still changing for the other side.
>chaos ensues.

>I like crossovers

You're a woman

I will not apologize for liking the Ridgeline.

Nope, I have my hand cupped on my balls right now so I can sniff it in a couple minutes because I havent taken a shower for a couple of days so I got that really nice ballsack musk going on right now

>Woman with gender dysphoria
You are my kind of lady.

>in left turn lane at intersection
>prius infront of me
>light turns green
>prius doesn't move
>give him a second, no movement
>car on opposite side of intersection is through the intersection
>prius brake lights still shining bright
>finally honk
>still nothing
>light turns yellow
>nope
>red light and have to wait for another green
>my actual face
>light green
>prius takes off as fast as possible

fucking fuck

You are fake news.

>driving on california freeways.pdf

I can make you feel like the woman you are, bb. Just let me into you, and I'll cure that dysphoria right up, maybe even let you stay afterwards.

I've got a 3 car garage and a big driveway. You can bring your SUV.

>ballsack musk

lmao

I'm not into that gay shit, you degenerate faggot

>he hasn't smelled his ballsack after not showering for 1-2 days

>Faggot
I'm a man, you are a woman, it is perfectly natural.

>he wants to fuck a man and call the man a "woman"
>he calls this natural
Sorry dude, you're gay.

>Likes SUVs and crossovers
>Is not a woman
But, I don't understand. You can't like said things and hold an XY chromosome set.

Nice reddit opinions, degenerate.

the only degenerate here is you, my female(male) friend.

:^)

>posts reddit opinions and passes them off as fact
>uses this to justify his hedonistic sexual degeneracy
Nice projections, redditfriend!

I'll project my dick into your bussy if you don't shut your yapper, girl.