/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1197

Best Girls Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/hFdP0aJY

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo
Announcement Article: gematsu.com/2017/03/megadimension-neptunia-viir-announced-ps4-playstation-vr

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
CC's website updated. New world info released: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/world/?page=2
Chaos Form Neptune Twitter Teaser: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/837475273029230592
CC's Opening Released: youtu.be/0Hs9hezCdDQ

4 Goddesses Online Things:
4GO-themed PS4 Avatar Pack is coming: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=1
4GO's Official English Trailer: youtu.be/xJ3SJns1CbE

First for Canon

>dab

Megadrive must be nepped.

Nepgear is my goddess!

I love Uzume!.

Good afternoon, /nepgen/.

Looks like Orange Heart but with Histoire's hairstyle.

Compa, desu!

Irrelevant here, but whoever posted this pic recently, thank you. It's so good.

That's a cute Compa.

He will save us all...

I want to do horrible, possible illegal things to that Compa, preferably before she swallows my soul.

OH is basically Histoire but as a goddess with orange hair.

She's gonna beat you uppy!

Not if I beat her butt first!

So what's the maximum number of neps allowed as wives

1, you infidel

Don't tease a girl with a giant syringe full of dangerous liquids desu~

Two, but only if they are in love with each other.

Depends on many variables directly relating to said Neps in question.

No one has two neps as wives

That's where you're wrong

> I want to ___ Big Nep all over

Stab!

Spank!

I love challenges!

And I still have some time to kill before Nier is fully downloaded.

nep

which nep is BLACKED?

loved

WHERE THE FUCK IS BINGOANON
I AM SEETHING RIGHT NOW

Nep and fill up with shares

My pet-wife Purran is so cute!

No problem.
We can never have too much Blanc.

Very nice.

I found her butt.

Pixel IF.

My wife nepu-nepu is so cute

That depends.
Are you a pussy? 0
Are you actually a man? 1
Are you a FUCKING man? 2.
Are you MEMORIES BROKEN, THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN, I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAME! 4.
Are you a master of Fantastic Technique, Honest Heart and Unbreakable Body, forming the Triangle formation within yourself to perform Kageki, and can your sword slash down 100 Evils by believing in your own Justice all while protecting everyone's smiles an the place where they belong? As many as you want because you're OP as fuck and nobody can stop you. Not even Iris

But would you nep her?

Every straight male on earth would nep her, so of course.

Soon.

>No sign of ****

Try not to jinx us, Knuckles.

You are thinking of how much you want to **** PH, don't you?

I'd much rather have GH, though PH is a very nice alternative.

Vert is dressed and ready for a nepping.

Do any of the drama cds include any compa stuff? There's clearly plenty for the CPUs and candidates, but not much else for other characters that I see.

No they never made these for secondary characters. Which is fine because I don't want my wife Iffy interacting with some other man.

I wouldn't bet on it.

I've had that image in my folder for years, long before I even knew what Neptunia was. One of my older pieces actually.

Darn. I wanted to see what would happen on a 'day spent with [x character]' other than just the cpus.

Good heavens, just look at the time!

Get your "cards" ready!

Well, what can we say, they just aren't as popular as the CPUs/candidates. Compa especially since she's one of the least popular characters in the series.

How is that? How can a nice soft nurse character end up the least liked?

What if Marvy was a Stand User?

I wish we had more Financier...

They don't want R***.

We need more green haired Neps.

How do you get the Bad ending in Nep vs SeHa?
It's the only trophy that I don't have any idea how to get. Everything else is just grinding.

beat the Time Eater in the first encounter(NG+ pretty much required)

Marvy was MADE to be nepped!

You have to beat Time Eater in the VERY FIRST encounter.

RIP #TamsoftSection

>that color scheme
Do I smell a NEPSONA?

I see.

>how do you get a bad ending?
>beat a boss
In every other game, it'd be the opposite.

How about SeHa?

This is Neptunia we're talking about here. Crazy is its SDK.

True.

The flattest sha. Even her butt is flat.

what promted you to ask that question?

i want to make a dynasty warriors joke here but i dont think any one in the cast is a yandere.

V-II is fun

It would be even more fun updated to the latest version.

More fun? Funner? Funnier?

meh i already got to 99 just need the card BS

Cheat Engine is handy, isn't it?

i didnt know you can cheat engine on ps4

Yeah just as long as you don't like the Shas since there is zero chance of them ever coming back.

Shut up.

My wife Chika is sexy/cute

>I have problems with my PS4 always needing to update every fucking molecule it has
Leave it in standby mode like it's meant to be in, it will download system updates automatically. Game updates are another story but that goes for any system. They're usually fast as fuck to grab though.

>PC Is fine
Yeah, because you have it and Steam open all of the time. Your OS updates constantly and so do Steam games, but if you have Steam open it'll download them. If your PS4 was on all of the time it'd be the same case.

>atleast Vita and 3DS games dont update a lot
Vita update process is the most infuriating one as nearly every fucking game on it has an update and you don't get prompted for it before starting it, the update icon only appears AFTER you've launched the title and you're on the suspend page for it. 3DS updates are slow and fucking annoying too though they're less numerous.

Sup Princess Peach

Dude the amount of Fanart the Shas have is pathetically low.
I mean Neps aren't exactly barn burners when it comes to fanart count but the Shas have so little it's outright depressing even if you hate all three.

>all three
Harsh.

Konami left the business, and burned all the bridges with everyone who made them the name they are now.
K-Sha is pretty much either gone, or getting the Nepgear V treatment.

This is the Purple Heart fig, right? Her legs just stretch into a black abyss? That's disappointing. All they had to do was give her some nondescript black panties and call it a day.

Ah, but unlike Broccoli, Tamsoft, Marvy, CC2, etc, K-Sha and the other Shas are not direct references to the companies. They are parodies and thus Komani, et al, have no say in what Compile Heart does with them.

Nier kinda kick my ass, but heavily reminds me of Revengeance.
Is there really not blocking button?

I like it.

>all three
Rude.