Post the most average car from where your live

A machine so boring that makes you feel a dreadful emptiness if you look at it too long.
Something so boring that you sometimes even wonder if they are not driven by NPC (who else would intentionnally drive one ?) and that the Matrix is mass rendering them to save memory.

Other urls found in this thread:

s7.pik.ba/galerija/2017-05/25/05/slika-1658260-5926f263ac226-velika.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=j1bxSUPXsQA
youtube.com/watch?v=YdBuwzRAEAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In all three different flavors, these are everywhere.

Blue chevy cruzes. Live southwest of pittsburgh and everyone here is a filthy middle class normie

The versa is worse

guess the shithole

probably anywhere in europe

Looks like some huehue-market mk4 Golf/Jetta with a new front.

just about anything made by FCA or low-end Nissans
I can't imagine anything more unpleasant to live with, but I've never seen those shitty francmobiles in person so maybe they're worse

I cannot fathom how a young lad buys a relatively new Corsa.

>guy who used to work with me buys a 2014 brand new black corsa
>chavs it up by blacking it off
>ends up trying to sell it
>He paid £12k for it
>sold it for £7k

I don't know what they look like, post pic.

Germany ? VW is almost exotic here in France, still don't know why anyone would ever buy a Passat though.
I developed a profound and irrationnal disgust for Renault personnally, I don't know where it comes from.

Opel/Vauxhall is the dullest brand on earth, I have yet to encounter a single fan of it, even Kia is a more respected constructor.

Opel Insignia is pretty good, foh

>Opel Insignia

s7.pik.ba/galerija/2017-05/25/05/slika-1658260-5926f263ac226-velika.jpg

somethin like this

My neighbour has an Opel Corsa OPC. She is 60 years old. I think that says enough.

Poland as fuck

>Texas
Pic related or a fucking Prius going 50 in the left lane

*accelerates to 60mph in 7 seconds*

Anything Japanese

P E U G E O T
E
U
G
E
O
T

This

*rusts away in 6 seconds*

At least it says "I'm hunting deers and camping in the wild" even if it only really goes to the Wallmart.

Pic related says "I'm a wageslave using this bland cukmobile to go to my boring office job in the city then I come back and watch TV with a prepared meal, I have no personality nor aspirations, I'm absolutely dead inside".

gets a chunk of money from his nan when he turns 18, or manages to finance it on "Assistant Shift Manager" wage at Blackburn Sports Direct

That's how I most of the lads I know got their Corsas

Opel wasn't always dull though. It had lots of fans in the 80s.

Sad, sad indeed.

Fucking kia's everywhere

>fast clios are one of most fun hot hatches
>blah blah no personality

one day i'll get clio rs and i'll be happy man

i use this car every day

it matches my boring personality

Regular Clios are pretty fucking boring though, you literally pay for the chassis and engine on the RS and get a free shitbox to go with them.

>Opel/Vauxhall is the dullest brand on earth

well, OPC versions of their cars were pretty well received. and in contrast to PSA they do sell cars with more than 130hp

>and in contrast to PSA they do sell cars with more than 130hp
>yfw the 208 GTi is actually very good

You just reminded me of this focus.

Absolutely tragic looking car

4th gen Fiesta is much more tragic, honestly.

05 Camry

Literally those generic no brand cars you'd see in a street racing game

the pre-facelift focus looks ok

I don't think OP includes hot hatch which are pretty much all fun cars.
Vast majority of the clio on the market are 54-68 hp diesel.

Few years ago I had to use one because my A1 (122 hp TFSI) was at the garage, the engine was a 1.5 DCi 55 and it was pretty agonizing to use both on road and motorway, I was so happy to get back my car that I decided to make a night trip to Germany the next week end.

Cars like the Twingo I, the R5 or even the Fiat 500 are always fun because despite a little engine they remain nimble and light, the Clio on the other hand is too heavy and so... dull.

Guessing you're French, are there really that many Renault 5s still running around? Would love to go down and grab one. Either that or a Peugeot 505, preferably a GTI.

God bless this car

I can't remember most boring cars because they're so unremarkable. Any late 90s to mid 2000s 4-door sedan would probably do it.

This too. For a car named soul, it's surprisingly soulless.

7 seconds actually isn't all that bad

Yes, there are still many, the Turbo are ridiculously coveted though just like the 205 GTI, lot of old people still drive their R5.

Never seen one like that, pretty ugly cars.

A friend of mine has this. It's so plain, it's painful to see. Also his gf just went to Africa for """"humanitarian purposes""""

I have a '01, high end, 1.6L and everything works.

Paid 10k.

I hate eggs

Nearly very street will have one, that or a Sunfire

I assume it's because they're cheap, and appear to be decent value. Went and saw a few for a friend who's looking for and I couldn't find anything wrong with it objectively.

But.. I don't see any old ones around.. And I know the Elantra and Accent have been sold forever.. Why no old ones? All dead?

THIS

EXACT

FUCKING

GMC

FUCKING

SIERRA

FUCKING

EVERYWHERE

Hello yes fan right over here

You live around old men. Old men drive that.

From that pic it looks like a 2wd absolute base model, but GMC not Chev. Old people like GMC because that's what was on their work truck in the 40s.

Everyone from old to young drive these

guess the state

Commodore is comfy and reliable, that's why.

Literally any GM car from the early 2000s

those cars are common in every state

Base model fifth gen Legacy 2.5i
>bland
>pig fat
>slow

Guess where, they almost always are in the state on pic related too.

These are everywhere.

Stuttgart reporting in, default car here is a small Mercedes, up to C class. Varying shades of grey. Basically the only thing people drive.
There are also more Porsches registered than Peugeots or Fiats.

wat
I don't get it, how does that relate?

Must feel cold but a bit patrician too.

The horror! The horror! This thing is so incredibly bland.

ever been to prague? You can essentially replace the word 'car' with 'Skoda' there

A car so bland it got the name the Ford MundaneO despite that (because of very good finance deals) it's still the second best selling car after the BMW 3 series.

Let's see.
>These fucking things
>Old Buicks
>Beat to shit late 90's model USDM trucks
>4th Gen camrys

If I lived there I'd get a Lexus for the lulz

Calling bullshit on this one. All big German cities are full of poor people.

You're spot on actually

Almost a every third car is a volvo, and most of them are gray v70 this older model or the newer one.

Stuttgart + Munich? lol, are you retarded?

Spoiled rich kid area.

The Aygo and the clio are very fun little cars to drive. Just because normies who don't know better buy them because they are cheap doesn't mean that they are inherently bad.

If you were alive when these were new you'd remember that they looked like spaceships, but then no one on this board is older than 16.

So many of them around here

These are very common here, I also drive one.

Octavia is soon to be the most common car in Finland. They are ok to drive but horribly boring.

Really depends on what part of a city you live in. If I take the same route to work everyday I'm likely to see the same cars a lot right?

Skoda Fabia and Octavia. I drive one myself. Many with used ones with over 200000km on the market. Reliable. Internally it's mostly identical to the VW Polo.

Recently I've seen a surge in Dacia Sandero. Probably the best new value car on the market.
youtube.com/watch?v=j1bxSUPXsQA

Personally I love Skoda. They're the ThinkPad of cars. I wish it was even more mundane. Maybe matte black.

Crossovers everywhere

Easily this

BOOOOORIIIIIIIING

This crossover plague is partly your fucking fault

Forgot to mention, I'm in Utah (outbacks everywhere).

Go to the villages right next to the airport, where the italian communities live, and you'll see some interesting sports car.

They're not bad, they're just fucking everywhere.
Hell, they're probably fucking everywhere because they're both cheap and not bad.

Even the new model is ugly

I have one. 105hp 1.9tdi.
Just put fuel in it and service it regularly and check oil and it will last for 300k kms.

Also, my country:
>Every generation of Golfs
It's like: "i want to buy a car, but i have no personality whatsoever"
>Every generation of 3 series BMW from E36 - present
"hurr durr muh german premium car"
Everyone who drives bmw drives it because of other people seeing them driving bmw.

It's smart to buy common cars because you'll find parts and mechanics everywhere.

yes, it's also smart to buy weak fwd shitboxes because you get better mileage

fuck being smart, i have my first car and i was super scared of insurance costs and petrol expenses so i bought weak, older 1.4 shitbox. If i could, i'd save more money before buying it and get anything that's at least remotely fun. infamous e36 that makes people look like chavs, rusty miata, civic with simple mods, anything

You don't even need a 1.4 liter engine to have fun.
Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YdBuwzRAEAw

it might not be 1.4, but it's
>rwd
>heavily tuned
>stupidly lightweight

which makes it fun car.

I guess saxo or 106 with 1.4 could be fun though.

it looks happy

I think Stuttgart barely makes the top 5, and even Munich is only about 25% richer than cities like Hamburg or Cologne.

There's plenty of wealthy neighborhoods in Germany, but not a single city without its fair share of poor people.

it's daft. They're expensive as fuck to insure for what they are because everyone has them, and are an absolutely shite car in general.
>yeah but it's limited edition m8
>seen me VXR badges? Don't tell anyone I took the 1.2 16v ones off

how are they shit? They're boring, but they get their job done, taking you from A to B.

Yeah, the Diesel Engines are quite shite, but the petrol ones don't consume much and they are okay powered for their weight

*yawns loudly*
Shite is a bit strong, maybe 'absolutely 4/10' would have been better

>that fucking potato slicer grille
Every fucking time.

my uncle owns a 380K Kilometer Vectra C with the 2.2 DTI Diesel, but I heard only bad things from the new 1.7 Diesels

Live near the local nuclear pant, they must get some kind of discount group buy on A4s because there's a dozen parked on every street in my town, most of them white.

nissan versa. I have ridden in one and it is dreadful

every third car is a golf mk2

bosnja and hobogovina here