Why do euros get so pissy over our cars?

Why do euros get so pissy over our cars?

Fuck off Doug we don't like you

Sour grapes.

must be pretty shit to be a europoor

He's just calling it a piece of shit, how is that getting pissy?

Wow awesome thread OP

Because yuros can only dream of owning something on the level of an Escalade, so they talk shit on what they can't have while driving their sub 1-liter clown cars.

He's right, you know.

Because it's funny to bully americans.

Y U R O C U C K
O B S E S S I O N

Escalades are sold in Europe.

And nobody buys them because only their Arab overlords are allowed to drive something with an engine bigger than 1.6 liters.

Or maybe because there are superior alternatives and cars that cost around 100k don't sell much in general.
Do you really think the average American can drop 100k on a car?

Anyone who's worked hard enough can buy an Escalade.

There are more people in America that can then there are in Europe

You're not living in the 60s anymore, gramps.

>this is a $100,000 vehicle

The rear glass can open independently of the trunk, yes.

>this is a $220,000 vehicle

Yeah, because like half of the European population live in shitholes like Ukraine and Romania.
The amount of luxury cars you see on the roads in Western Europe is pretty darn high.

>gla250
no

yes, there are a lot of Audi/BMW/Mercedes on the roads, but they don't really have as big of a "luxury" image in the UK as they do in the US

Why do you get so defensive over your shitty cars?

>tipical
>educate yourself

bottom-bitch base model BMWs/Mercs/Audis/VWs aren't luxury cars

I'm talking about stuff like the 7 series or whatever the luxury Mercedes class is called, I forget.

S-Class

Not my experience, americans I encountered pretty much all told me that owning an Audi or a Mercedes was a sign of wealth there (ie: a sign showing that you belong at least to the middle upper class), even something as modest as an A4.

It's funny because it was the same thing here with Chrysler and Jeep in the 80s and 90s in Europe until they somewhat lost this prestige in the 00s (the last model with an aura was probably the 300C).

that's what I'm saying
I used to live in the US and when I moved back to the UK, some friends came to visit us
they saw how a few houses on my road had A3's and 3 series and they thought we lived in a very rich area when in reality I think it's only ever so slightly above the UK average

How much are base model luxury cars in Europe? Here a C class is 37k, 3 series 33k etc

they're almost all leased diesel cuck versions that cost a few hundred eurobucks a month or are paid for by their employer

37k USD for a C-Class
33k USD for a 3 series

these are UK prices which are usually on the cheaper end of European prices for cars

I'm sorry user, I misread you.

desu id take that escalade over any boring ass 5 series bmw
it will be pretty hilarious to romp around with it

even americans drive imports, most american cars are ridiculously shit

why would you even want an escalade lmfao

>why would you even want X lmfao

lmao get a load of this poorfag

FUCK OFF YOU SHITPOSTING BITCH

lmao this loser is legit having a meltdown

escalades have no social status or any sort of appeal whatsoever outside of the hoods in burgerland

>their sub 1-liter clown cars
i lold

is no one gonna mention his UltraFedora username?

Trolling amerilards is the easiest thing ever

case in point, this thread

brick design isn't bad. but most american designs are bad. good bricks died somewhere in germany several decades ago.