/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

I will pull this car over and leave you on the side of the road to be eaten by bears Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZJxYLoun7g
youtu.be/YZJxYLoun7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for c@

ye

what does /xivg/ think about:

pale c@s
tanned c@s
darker than tanned c@s
dark chocolate c@s

it isn't.

Xth for Pure is the way the go.

Look at that A12S chest!!!

This is a good skintone.

Lethe's is good too.

>the
I wanted to write "to"
My muscle memory just can't stop annoying me.

really good op pic

>exposed hands

wow

>Like he has nothing good or bad going for him
Good
>really funny and clever
>doesn't get involved in drama
>doesn't erp or lewd
>isn't thirsty
>all around nice person

Nah, the fluffy tail looks like shit once you realize it's just two really flat textures making an X. Don't use it.

Yeah you can make some cool stuff with the other faces, IDK about how cute they are but I think a character can be cool looking without having to look attractive.

I approve of the image OP chose for the thread.

>claws of the beast

confirmed turbo slut

Isn't that just Varis zos Galvus.

Why was everyone memeing that he's Yda or Arthas, you literally met him in the sea of clouds.

Thanks dude.

STOP. REPLYING. TO BAIT.

Neko is cute

most of the brown cats have bad personalities
a few pale cats have bad personalities [shana(id still fuck them though), Guffy, Bun)
mostly cat characters are just for humping and dumping. never form a friendship with them.
also the brownercats tend to be more vanilla or the "tee-hee i dont ERP type of people" your milage may vary of course but pale cats are the more lewder active bunch imo

Post musclebabes, please.

Dunno. It would be pretty scary if it was Yda

Its not bait. If someone doesn't lewd, thirst, or get into drama then that means they barely interact with others at all. Why would you wanna be around someone who doesnt aspire to have relationships, competition, and debates to grow as a person? They just keep to themselves and lead a dull life without reaching for the stars. It sounds very tragic.

All boring. I'm just tired of Miqo'te desu.

>Bun keeps calling his pale cat tanned just because its one shade above ghost white

>exposed tail
slut

>why do people like being around an emotionally well balanced person who can tell good jokes and is just generally pleasant to be around
>WHEN YOU COULD BE AROUND SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT!

i dunno fampai

>Final boss becomes you

But, but I have no idea what gloves aesthetically will work well with that dress.
Not my fault that hands have very little detail.
Also. It's only natural for a cat to have claws.

Nevermind, the person on the throne in the ending cutscene is his son.

The person who we met in Sea of Clouds is his father the emperor.

Kind of weird, we barely got any interaction with the new Emperor outside of the ARR flashbacks and meeting him in the sea of clouds.

I just assumed he would be the main antagonist instead of his son.

Looking for a catte to ribbon pst

do you really know how to use that kind of thing, moonie?

nice reddit spacing

Are you
Are you really seriously analyzing the indecency level of adult men in a japanese mmo based on the shade of their catgirls?
Are you okay?

>Stop replying to bait
>He himself is baiting
red is a piece of shit

Face3 is dopey cutems face and face4 is adorbs. Face2 is, of course, easy mode aphrodite. I've seen some face1s that were good but I wouldn't call them attractive, I think face1 is impossible in that aspect.

no those are just impractical fake nails, and a real chaste woman would be wearing gloves.

i told you before this isn't /b/ stop posting pictures of that corpse

that cat legit looks like it has downs in every pic I see of it

Based on what?

pretty sure that's Zenos, not Varis. the fuck are you on

Trying out some catboy stuff. Hair choice is not final. Do yellow eyes look better, or perhaps something more natural? I also think the longer chin gives it a more manly look without relying on the oldest face, but maybe that is just me.

Any good tips for ranked feast?
Like common strats?

Read my previous post, I forgot he had a son. Calm down.

You said you would do me Boing

I'm learning...

I'll try to find something.

you're responding to chemo, just stop

IF THERE'S NO BUNNY EARS FOR MEN IN THIS EASTER EVENT I AM GOING TO BUY A GUN AND SHOOT UP THIS THREAD

Joe Never

your opinion could not possibly matter any less

the one with the yellow eyes is way better but i'm not fond of that hair, personally. overall it's a pretty solid c@, though.

Calm down, Mel.

We already know that there isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=YZJxYLoun7g
>more Ivalice
The future is looking bright, lads.

flat...

Wish I made my new c@ a little more tan

Keep the chin on the right face, change the eye shape slightly.

>make my character look like yours

Nice!

Tactics Ogre is Ivalice?

I am considering getting the pulse one soon since apparently its all the rage for cats and some other races, but worried that it is overused still.

>tfw Elliot will never eb my catboy with his catman
why breathe

>Having a tiny baby chin

What eye shape though? You don't want all miqote to be in a perpetual state of mad.

Waddup?

youtu.be/YZJxYLoun7g
>ywn play a tactics mmo

AW YEAH!

Can I get to DRK, AST and MCH before 50?

Is it even possible?

Wanna get MCH asap on alt.

no

no, and this is by design

deal with it

Ah bummer. I guess it's Marauder/Warrior to 50 then.

Thanks guys. I was thinking of doing summoner or archer/bard to 50 first but...Marauder feels so right on femroe.

What else is 'canon' for femroe?

They don't have to, it's a suggestion.
Because EB'ing is serious business, bucko.
Whichever one that isn't the shovel chin. try changing the eye size as well and see how that changes the overall face.

>What else is 'canon' for femroe?
are you retarded

you have to complete the ARR MSQ in order to get access to ishgard, where all three jobs are. even ignoring that, the quests just to get the jobs require level 50.

Does anyone know if I let my subscription lapse after the free 60 days, can I still play because of that new limit till level 35? I wasn't that high yet if I recall, it's been a few years.

No, I am not. I am simply asking what people think fits best for a femroe, it's my first one. No need to be a dick.

Also, canon wasn't the right word, for that my bad.

Full version of that chiptune Rise? Actually better than the normal version.

I don't believe so, your account would still need 'trial status' for that to happen.

Flutter Pan and Friendly Facade leave now.

everything fits a femroe, all that matters is how you look and how you dress yourself

Sorry that wasn't flutterpan so leave him out of it it was all me.

>Talk about game
>Still get targeted

I guess for attaching an image but still.

Slut for cocks.

I think you mean "for lizard"

massive penises

>take 7 months to clear the easiest tier this game has ever seen

>flutter pan

Who and why that

Sorry I kind of gave up on raiding after I left Guffy's static, it's only because Unnamed's group asked me to join them that I cleared.

I didn't want to learn 12s solo.

Should really see a doctor about that unusual growth

Damnit, well ok then.

Any LinkShells on Ragnarok EU?

yes you didn't want to put in effort you wanted to be carried, that's very evident

at least you're honest about it

Masturbates to mlp; roleplayed a pony.

Not really, if I had people to learn 12s with I would've done so instantly.

I really hope Stormblood's areas have some cool unique weather effects to them like some of the Heavensward areas.

Let's talk about what we want for glamours. Shooting for the moon and all that.

Look at this shit. If we had the option for huge elegant ballgowns, you bet your ass I'd be all over that. Even if it's just for a cutscene or EB or whatever, this shit is my jam. Imagine how cool it would be if they figured out how to make it do the flowy dress animation for spells, but in rippling layers. What do you guys want in terms of glamour fashion?

What's wrong with playing with friends, user?

It's never just like how it seems, is it...?

Is there any player from /xivg/ that didn't get "carried" or had a "late" clear?

This is my fetish

What's wrong with having a meltdown and leave your free company?

certainly none of the avatarfags got any of their clears when it mattered