$800, how'd I do

$800, how'd I do.

>800 dollars for a fluid top off and rubber hoses

why'd you get charged 2 times for the same job
replace radiator hoses

>check engine coming from engine

could have bought a whole other shitbox for that price

Out of all the shitty labor you should use a shop for, you had them do the easiest maintenance. $800 for fluids and hoses. lol.

>engine coming from engine

800 $ for a sunday afternoon and couple hoses?

Sound* it was the actuator

$800 to have all coolant hoses, and fluids changes ain't toooooo bad, but it's still op as fuck

>buying 1 spark plug

fucking why?

I think i need to be a mechanic.

>not buying a whole 'nother car for $800

look again

Grats, you got jewed.

>Then spend another 1000-3000 on maintenance

if I a gay furfag can put in a new radiator and hoses im pretty sure anyone can oh and it was only 115$ total for the rad hoses and fluid and it took me barely even an hour to do (longest part was running out all the air bubbles with the cap off)

What maintenance could a Geo Metro ever need?

4 spark plugs $55

Who third party warranty here?

All this because engine was squeaking in the morning.

I'm op and too be honest I only went to a shop for fluids because I'm in finals and work on my days off from school. Also just bought this miata and didn't wanna mess the spark plugs and hoses.
Was charged more because the hoses were so eroded they broke , I forgot which ones but around the manifold

Why did you buy a project car during college? The only kids I knew that did this we're usually rich as fuck.

That's a long way of saying you don't know how to do it because you're a fucking moron who can't fathom lefty loosey righty tighty

Nah just no tools, no time. I did all my maintenance on my b5 audi.

There's no point in owning an NA if you can't work on it yourself, that's half the fun.

And how do you mess spark plugs and hoses?

want me to give you a call, Mr. Los Angeles?

Because disintegrating hoses are harder to change than intact ones.

I just changed the OEM hoses on my 83 Thunderbird last year, and that was only because RockAuto was closing them out for like $5 a piece. What kind of made-of-soybean-biodegradable shit is Mazda using that breaks like that?

>Not doing all of this shit yourself in the first place

>Mazda
do you really need to ask?

>Quebec
>I'm not even remotely surprised

>diagnostic discount
u got jewed son, u could have bought new tools and all the parts for less than half of this
saved to show future an/o/ns how to get jewed

AYYO user WE PUT AN ENGINE IN YO ENGINE SO YOU CAN